Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,076 members, 7,980,829 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) (22846 Views)

Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat / Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Erickymania(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2022
Addme:
Is this not the same governor that endorsed Osibanjo?
Most of these endorsements are not real,they will endorse you publicly and vote for their choice during the primary.
The funniest thing is that his Chief of staff is the Tinubu campaign Director in Gombe state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Yankee101: 3:43pm On May 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Nigerianfactor: 3:45pm On May 12, 2022
Kriss216:
Both the Endorser and Endorsee are very much unserious.

Yahaya just made a political statement. When the political wind blows him to another side, he will start singing a different song!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Adehbest(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2022
Na political something, i believe Nigerians eyes don open, We dey wait for 20223 Election
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Gozac: 4:02pm On May 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
This Gombe man need to be watch out .He endorsed everyone .
That's politics 301 for you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by splashbaby(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2022
And if Fayemi believes him, then he can win the Presidency on word of mouth and heresay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by b3llo(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2022
Addme:
Most of these endorsements are not real,they will endorse you publicly and vote for their choice during the primary.
don't mind the cow. We Gombe people are not reelecting him come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by kayusely70(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2022
Addme:
That's Nigerian politicians for you! Very deceitful!
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2022
Whoever becomes president is not even my business..
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by fuse100(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2022

The time has come when you can verify and activate any site you wish and it 100% working and very cheap. For number, Check my DP..
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by ityP(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes you will learn in a hard way.

Lol
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by popesco123: 5:06pm On May 12, 2022
Lols. You Don kill me with laff

quote author=alsudan post=112756884]Who are the 12 APC Governors that endorsed the thief again?[/quote]
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Deblow: 5:21pm On May 12, 2022
Kriss216:

Am I stopping anyone from endorsing or voting?
Abi oo! Maybe he didn't understand your comment ni
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by galaxy2020(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2022
If North say they are supporting a candidate from the south, please run....
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by garfield1: 5:45pm On May 12, 2022
b3llo:
don't mind the cow. We Gombe people are not reelecting him come 2023

You prefer gwamna or nafada
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by OderaOdesigo: 5:46pm On May 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
…Says, he is the best of the rest

Omeiza Ajayi, Abuja

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-gombe-governor-yahaya-endorses-fayemis-presidential-ambition/

This same Governor Yahaya, just earlier this week told VP Osinbajo that he was the best candidate in the race and that the entire Gombe State delegates would vote for him.

Now today he has given the same endorsement to Governor Fayemi.

Mennn! Fear of Nigerian politicians catch me. Ayele O, ibosi ooooo..
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Heavensent01(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2022
ityP:

Una go learn grin

just because of politics you're now Fulani dummy?

Gombe Gov is wise to endorse everyone that visit, it means all of you are qualified
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by foreshore(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2022
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Khaysee: 6:28pm On May 12, 2022
Let primary come and go

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low price
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by ityP(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2022
Heavensent01:

just because of politics you're now Fulani dummy?

Gombe Gov is wise to endorse everyone that visit, it means all of you are qualified

I was born Fulani. I no sabi wetin you dey talk
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Heavensent01(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2022
ityP:

I was born Fulani. I no sabi wetin you dey talk

you were born Fulani ko, you're born sad east ni, mkpurmiri dey worry you
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by ityP(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2022
Heavensent01:

you were born Fulani ko, you're born sad east ni, mkpurmiri dey worry you

Lmao. Come Sokoto make we deal with you small grin
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Heavensent01(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Come Sokoto make we deal with you small grin

Sokoto kill you there Sad Easterners, you can deceive your fellow clowns
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by NaijaCars4sale: 8:19pm On May 12, 2022
This is a good one
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by ityP(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2022
Heavensent01:

Sokoto kill you there Sad Easterners, you can deceive your fellow clowns

Lmao. Hope when you see me stroking IPIGS, you will not come and call me Afonja grin
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Heavensent01(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Hope when you see me stroking IPIGS, you will not come and call me Afonja grin

Shut up
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by ityP(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2022
Heavensent01:

Shut up

Afonjas and Igbos, na the same boat carry Una. Two people that worship humans instead of the Almighty. Igbos worship that idiot in prison grin. They even sir at home on Mondays thinking they are doing Buhari. Afonjas worship Tinubu like he is a god. Say anything against Tinubu and they'll start doing like they'll die. Two group of fools. Ironically, this one will say the other is a mumu. The other will say the same. But na the same boat carry them. You and your IPOB friends are proof grin
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Heavensent01(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2022
ityP:

Afonjas and Igbos, na the same boat carry Una. Two people that worship humans instead of the Almighty. Igbos worship that idiot in prison grin. They even sir at home on Mondays thinking they are doing Buhari. Afonjas worship Tinubu like he is a god. Say anything against Tinubu and they'll start doing like they'll die. Two group of fools. Ironically, this one will say the other is a mumu. The other will say the same. But na the same boat carry them. You and your IPOB friends are proof grin

Save this gibberish for your dad, I dont need them
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by ityP(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2022
Heavensent01:

Save this gibberish for your dad, I dont need them

Go and fight with your fellow brothers. Afonjas and IPIGs. Birds of the same feathers. I no get strength for una
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Heavensent01(m): 5:44am On May 13, 2022
ityP:

Go and fight with your fellow brothers. Afonjas and IPIGs. Birds of the same feathers. I no get strength for una

but you've strength for terrorism and burning of fellow human for one clown

you should just submit yourself for psychiatric test, you're obviously not complete mentally
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by ityP(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2022
Heavensent01:

but you've strength for terrorism and burning of fellow human for one clown

you should just submit yourself for psychiatric test, you're obviously not complete mentally

Igbos that killed their brother and sister nko, you talk about them. Afonjas that burnt someone to death in Lagos recently, did you have strength to say anything about it. Y'all are fools tbh. Any small thing, una go wan castigate a region. There are beasts in every region so shut the Bleep up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners / APC Considering Impeachment Proceedings Against Governor Fubara - Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.