Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,856 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto (71532 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

I am done replying you, if you can't tell me why they shout God is great when they want to behead or kill their fellow human. Boko Haram, ISIS and other terrorists do it something is wrong with Islam

Why do I even bother, I just gave you reasons why regular Muslims say it and you want to focus on terrorists? Terrorists wey dey kill Muslims and Christians alike.....Obviously you are bent on your ways......PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by azammi(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2022
Well Is there any difference between Muslim and terrorist no be the same thing dem be . Even d one that has not started Is a potential terrorist .
abbey621:

Why do I even bother, I just gave you reasons why regular Muslims say it and you want to focus on terrorists? Terrorists wey dey kill Muslims and Christians alike.....Obviously you are bent on your ways......PEACE!
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by greatdave(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2022
Viicfuntop:

I literally had to log in for this rubbish. So, she committed the “worst sin” in their religion. Her death is justified, right?

You prayed with them Because you lived with them. Does that even make any sense to you? The only reason why you did that is because you fear them. I mean you call yourself an atheist I.e you do not believe in the existence of a supernatural being but yet you prayed to one because you were in Rome. How does that even make any sense?

You did it because you fear them. Stop hiding behind Christian’s patience. So because I am the only Christian amongst 1000 Muslims, I should abandon my faith. So if you are the only one amongst Hindus, will you worship cows because you are trying to behave like the Romans. Nonsense.

God bless you. Dude just spewing rubbish with confidence. Confused fellow...instead of him to accept his Islam with full chest, e dey there dey disguise!

1 Like

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Friend22(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2022
Skankamola:
Moronic peaceful terrorists. #islamisevil

You can say that to your deluded self.
Islaam has nothing to do with their actions.
Stop being an emotional layabout!

I will never attribute the dastard action of Rev King (google it)to christianity.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2022
azammi:
Well I don’t see any difference between Muslim and terrorist .

Then I pray you never need life saving surgeries abroad because most of the great surgeons are Muslims grin grin grin. Una just dey open mouth gbaaaaa, I pray you're also not a christian because even Jesus would be ashamed of your statement.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by azammi(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2022
I don’t even understand what that guy was saying , pure rubbish .
Viicfuntop:

I literally had to log in for this rubbish. So, she committed the “worst sin” in their religion. Her death is justified, right?

You prayed with them Because you lived with them. Does that even make any sense to you? The only reason why you did that is because you fear them. I mean you call yourself an atheist I.e you do not believe in the existence of a supernatural being but yet you prayed to one because you were in Rome. How does that even make any sense?

You did it because you fear them. Stop hiding behind Christian’s patience. So because I am the only Christian amongst 1000 Muslims, I should abandon my faith. So if you are the only one amongst Hindus, will you worship cows because you are trying to behave like the Romans. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by rejoice4eva(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2022
saddy4u:

This mentality eh! Did the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) ask you to kill anybody in His cause? That is madness. Islam is a religion of peace not religion of violence and hostility.
I'm not sure he did.
May be his followers are just shouting 'allakbakr' to implicate him, when commiting their atrocities.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by azammi(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2022
See as you took your time to write rubbish , most senseless comment I’ve ever seen .
PrinceMajestic:
See what she caused herself, so painful she had to die this way. I remember during nysc in katsina a corper angrily tried to cease a book from a student during class because he taught it was novel not knowing it was Quran in the process the Quran got torn, the students first rushed him down b4 other Christian students about 3 called principal and he was rescued and nysc katsina head quarters had to redeploy the guy back home to Edo state because he already had 1 month to p.o.p, that period there was tension with corpers in the state, but thank God. My friend from Bayelsa even insulted prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) to the face of another of my Muslim friend Abubakar from zamfara and I was able to stop the argument immediately and I later cautioned my Bayelsa friend that if Abubakar was an extremist what he did could have got him killed. You don't abuse people's religion anyhow, Christians are fund of doing it, they have this attitude of only my religion is right and others are evil. Christians should learn to respect other religions wherever they find themselves, even me as an Atheist serving in north then i always attended 5 times prayers and Friday jumaats prayers with them, that's why they loved me so much then among all Southerners there, it will cost you nothing. When you're in Rome pls act like the Romans. That's an Islamic territory you have no right to blasphem against their faith. May her Soul rest in peace and I hope everyone like her learns lesson.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by azammi(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself sir , which statistics run that research abi it’s Muhammad that is deceiving you as he has been doing for long .
abbey621:

Then I pray you never need life saving surgeries abroad because most of the great surgeons are Muslims grin grin grin. Una just dey open mouth gbaaaaa, I pray you're also not a christian because even Jesus would be ashamed of your statement.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2022
azammi:
Keep deceiving yourself sir , which statistics run that research abi it’s Muhammad that is deceiving you as he has been doing for long .

Deceive myself for what? I live abroad in a coutnry where information is readily available, knowledge is power aburo, seek it!
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by kennyz247(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
RIP to the deceased. But wetin make am open him mouth to insult the great and holy prophet. Even for Christians Bible, Jesus talk sey Do not Tempt the lord your God. I no dey blame the deceased O! But man need to show peace if himself want peace.

But if na instigated planned murder, as in, if na setup, then the police need investigate and bring the perpetrators to book
and if no be setup ,the police should not investigate the matter abi, all of owna na dsame,no value for your fellow human
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by RealBeebay: 10:26pm On May 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
So Babaric! This is evil and Wickedness of man to fellow man.
How on Earth do you kill your fellow human in the name of fighting for a god?

A god that you u have to fight for, is that a god?

This is Babaric Wickedness of the Wicked.

You all better repent and run to JESUS Christ else you Perish and Burn in Hell with all these nonsense you doing in the name of religion.

you are very stupid for what you said, who call prophet Muhammad god? he is a messenger of Allah, and stop all this shit you are saying.

when you are posting religious comments on unrelated thread who talk to you like that or said you should stop?, and you will be doing as if you are the most clean human on Earth.

yes I don't support what they do to that lady but she shouldn't have talk in that manner to other people's religious leader.

how many Muslims talk to your so called Jesus like that? bro have sense.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Asswipemod: 10:45pm On May 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
RIP to the deceased. But wetin make am open him mouth to insult the great and holy prophet. Even for Christians Bible, Jesus talk sey Do not Tempt the lord your God. I no dey blame the deceased O! But man need to show peace if himself want peace.

But if na instigated planned murder, as in, if na setup, then the police need investigate and bring the perpetrators to book

Mohammed doesn't qualify for the title' the Lord your God'. He was a blasted human being who is long dead. Nobody is worth killing for saying anything against Mohammed. This is nothing but murder. Muslims are known all over the world to commit murder in the name of Mohammed while it is their custom to say anything they like about Christ Jesus without immediate physical repercussions.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by liver123(m): 10:47pm On May 12, 2022
God why do we have to share country with these animals.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Asswipemod: 10:48pm On May 12, 2022
RealBeebay:

you are very stupid for what you said, who call prophet Muhammad god? he is a messenger of Allah, and stop all this shit you are saying.

when you are posting religious comments on unrelated thread who talk to you like that or said you should stop?, and you will be doing as if you are the most clean human on Earth.

yes I don't support what they do to that lady but she shouldn't have talk in that manner to other people's religious leader.

You are all murdering phuqers. Your religion encourages murder. Mohammed was not the first messenger that was 'sent'. There were many before him whose names have been shoved into the anals of history simply because they weren't as forcefully murderous as Mohammed and his followers.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2022
Sardauna24:
Big fool...note that I don't usually argue with small pikins like you Nonsense... Heartless pig....
na that una prophet be pig.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by OfficialSam(m): 11:03pm On May 12, 2022
cocoduck:

Na lie. go and read Surrah 9

cry cry
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by bigcasava1(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2022
Someone will tell me that all of them are not terrorist!
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Justpd: 11:10pm On May 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

You're a fool. Bleep your mohsmed
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by cocoduck: 11:21pm On May 12, 2022
Topzee109:

What happen in surah 9
read ii
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by bablon20(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2022
Thunder fire Mohammed where he's rotten away now.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 12, 2022
cocoduck:

Na lie. go and read Surrah 9

Surah 5:51 too.
See them, Craze people
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Chrizzz: 11:35pm On May 12, 2022
E no go better for u n ur so called muhamad..a slave
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by MrPRevailer(m): 11:37pm On May 12, 2022
Do you know how Mohammed died?
Mohammed said If I'm not a true prophet let me aorta be cut off

In the Hadith, his companion said he was poisoned by a woman who was made a a widow by him. He the killed the woman.
He told Aisha, "I feel like my aorta is being cut off".

Subscribe to Children of Light Ministry, Acts17apologetics on YouTube

And/Or search Christian Prince videos and watch. A funny brother who have converted many Muslims.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Chrizzz: 11:38pm On May 12, 2022
RealBeebay:

Woo to u n ur mohamad
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by MUAnaZephyr: 11:48pm On May 12, 2022
And the said girl is dead.
How do we know if the girl actually did what she's been accused of, or it was framed on her when she refused whatever she was being offered.

May we never encounter evil in any form

SATANICALLY666:

https://twitter.com/sokoto_obstacle/status/1524704979059154944?s=19
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by stanisbaratheon: 11:49pm On May 12, 2022
But here in the south dem no born dem well to touch anybody, even when their mohammed is insulted they don't make a noise.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Asswipemod: 12:19am On May 13, 2022
seunmsg:
This is crazy, insane and barbaric. We should have outgrown this kind of animalistic and savage behavior. When will our people be liberated from these useless religions? Can’t your useless god fight for themselves if they feel blasphemed? Why kill for your weak gods?

I sincerely hope that all the people involved in this nonsense are fished out and sentenced to death for murder. They must not get away with this.

So you have sense like this. Interesting.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Executer: 12:45am On May 13, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Alhadullilahi

Why would he insult our beloved Prophet.
This is the nonsense coming out of a human beings mouth.
You deserve to be shot point blank
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by MDM2021: 3:36am On May 13, 2022
tonexman18:
I don’t know how to download it…moreover you are asking the wrong question, “Are they supposed to kill her because of what she said” should be the question…

I asked because you said that you saw it on whatsapp how she was insulting Mohammed. Contrarily, what has been reported is that she was killed for attributing her exam success to Jesus Christ. These are conflicting reports, none for which the killing of the innocent girl was justified.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by MDM2021: 3:52am On May 13, 2022
Friend22:

You can say that to your deluded self.
Islaam has nothing to do with their actions.
Stop being an emotional layabout!

I will never attribute the dastard action of Rev King (google it)to christianity.

You keep saying this but what is seen all over the world is different except in those countries or regions where western education has been deepened, adherents of other faiths are in the majority, or the government is really committed to punishing such perpetrators. It may not shock anyone to know that those who perpetrated this act may go unpunished at the end of the day.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by faseblex(f): 4:00am On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

You are mad and stupid foolish human being
E go happen to you very soon
I promise you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.