Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,982 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! (40384 Views)

20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Devilagentcap: 8:48am On May 14, 2022
molybdenum0012:
‘ Nobody stays innocent forever’

can.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Beautygoddesss: 8:50am On May 14, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
wait, una dey try ooh, spiderman get 1,2,3?

The single one i watched sef a no watch am finished grin
these are the 3 spiderman-spiderman(home coming),spiderman(far from home)and spiderman(no way home) and the main movie "amazing spiderman"
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by snrr(f): 8:50am On May 14, 2022
quisera:
Is there no one else??!!!!
Troy
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Beautygoddesss: 8:52am On May 14, 2022
Keep the change u filthy animal guess the movie
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Beautygoddesss: 9:01am On May 14, 2022
Speaker x-i am the god of mischief (smash smash bang bang smash) speaker y-peuney god guess the film and the two actors
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:12am On May 14, 2022
aoshi:

No idea ooo
grin. Thought you be American movie veteran na..check out the UNIT,(2006 , I think)a series action thriller) ,a special force known ONLY to the US president,lead cast include Dennis Hasbert ( Jonas Blane) and his wife (Molly Blane). He said that word when he successfully traced a bus load of terrorist heading into US from a neighbouring border country,threw a bag full of explosive into the disabled bus and exploded.. muttering the word:No deposit,No return' grin..man you need to see how he was evacuated from the scene atfer neutralizing those terrorist shocked..whisked up by a jet straight into space by means of a special kind of balloon!and into the plane.. something like a reverse air drop shocked

Modified grin. Kid of today no dey even see better movie watch..same with music too,even book!.they missed out a whole fukking lot grin .see wetin they are putting up there sef , Troy, Sparta 300, Game of thrones etc grin and Dem go dey talk ANYHOW..the only other thing Dem Sabi very na anything having to do with S*X grin..lol I could do something like say a line by a lead character in bestseller and guess who the author is ..you go see failure everywhere grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Classickj(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2022
dontrulee:
1. It's just a fucking dog!! 2. I can kill you with a pencil. 3. With great power comes great responsibility. 4. You've been declared guilty.
1 & 2 should be John Wick
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:33am On May 14, 2022
CorperKola:

Werey
be like from Baby Boy Abi grin Gibson and snoop.mehn that guy dey Nack ooo.lol
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by osamz007: 9:53am On May 14, 2022
blackjack21:

Peaky blinders

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by berryPee(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2022
Troy
quisera:
Is there no one else??!!!!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OlawaleBammie: 10:11am On May 14, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
these are the 3 spiderman-spiderman(home coming),spiderman(far from home)and spiderman(no way home) and the main movie "amazing spiderman"
Aahh shocked shocked shocked

Na because of una oyinbo do television ooh, if its down to me dem for no dey sell

Well, tanks for the info ma'am, I'm gonna search for them one after the other on YouTube, u don give me 1month assignment grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Kayharry(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2022
Cubanlinx:

The good the bad and the Ugly
no.

Cobra (1986)
Sylvester Stallone: Marion Cobretti
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OlawaleBammie: 10:15am On May 14, 2022
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Impossible! Are you an alien?
Alien ke!!

Not like that ooh, just that i dont really fancy watching movies, i prefer watching animals and cartoons, tom and jerry are my friends, u know why?? Because dey dont tink, dey dont panic, no worries whatsoever, dey wake up, run around, eat and sleep grin dey dont put the pressure of this world into mind. So i want to be like them grin.

But on a serious note, i dont normally care if movies start from the beginning or it ends, i might join u at the middle of an interesting film and still leave before the film end, that is my nature.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Kayharry(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2022
I don't deal with psychos. I put them away.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by ddemillie(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2022
Guns don't kill people, people kill people
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Beautygoddesss: 10:25am On May 14, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Aahh shocked shocked shocked

Na because of una oyinbo do television ooh, if its down to me dem for no dey sell

Well, tanks for the info ma'am, I'm gonna search for them one after the other on YouTube, u don give me 1month assignment grin
kikikikikigringringrin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by dfrost: 10:29am On May 14, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
grin. Thought you be American movie veteran na..check out the UNIT,(2006 , I think)a series action thriller) ,a special force known ONLY to the US president,lead cast include Dennis Hasbert ( Jonas Blane) and his wife (Molly Blane). He said that word when he successfully traced a bus load of terrorist heading into US from a neighbouring border country,threw a bag full of explosive into the disabled bus and exploded.. muttering the word:No deposit,No return' grin..man you need to see how he was evacuated from the scene atfer neutralizing those terrorist shocked..whisked up by a jet straight into space by means of a special kind of balloon!and into the plane.. something like a reverse air drop shocked

grin

His favorite line for answering calls was "Go for Blane" smiley

Call sign - Snake Doctor. One of the best dark ops séries. Also his favorite cuban cigar. cheesy
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by dfrost: 10:36am On May 14, 2022
ddemillie:
Guns don't kill people, people kill people

DMX - Romeo Must Die

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by presid: 10:37am On May 14, 2022
From top to bottom
Guess the movie
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by dannyspeejay(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2022
� Correct Man
jeromeekugbere:

Transformers

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:42am On May 14, 2022
dfrost:

His favorite line for answering calls was "Go for Blane" smiley

Call sign - Snake Doctor. One of the best dark ops séries. Also his favorite cuban cigar. cheesy
I'm telling you you Sabi ..I always like black actor like Denzel Washington.(Book of Eli)gl George Freeman (here comes a spider) etc etc those guys ehn cheesy
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by dfrost: 10:46am On May 14, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
I'm telling you you Sabi ..I always like black actor like Denzel Washington.(Book of Eli)gl George Freeman (here comes a spider) etc etc those guys ehn cheesy

Then you'll definitely must have seen DW's Punisher installments.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Bam17(f): 10:55am On May 14, 2022
worldclass68:

U get it boss....
Shaokan to rain..

Yay. I got it!!!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:57am On May 14, 2022
I gat another one oo.. oya IGK, try this for size..we nor dey cartoon or anime grin..it goes like this:
'thats why I like kid,they don't have guile'..who talk am grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by SirLegal(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2022
"In the Immortal words of Jay-Z... What ever deity may guide my life, dear Lord please don't let me die tonight. But if I shall before I wake, I accept my fate."
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Bam17(f): 10:58am On May 14, 2022
fattprince:

Not a movie guru. But let me guess. D'avinci code?

Lol. Nah. The originals grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Atticusxsz(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2022
jeromeekugbere:

Vikings

You're Game! wink

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by osejie17(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2022
Do u bleed?
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by dfrost: 11:24am On May 14, 2022
osejie17:
Do u bleed?

Dawn of Justice
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by jeromeekugbere(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2022
Rahkman:
I have had it with this motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!

Samuel L Jackson from Snake on a plane
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by jeromeekugbere(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2022
Lukenitheooo6:
You stand accused of murder, you stand accused of treason, how do you answer these charges lord baelish

Game of thrones
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by jeromeekugbere(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2022
[quote author=chukzyfcbb post=112799413]I will make him an offer he can't refuse[/quopte]

Thr Godfather

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

"MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) / 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan / Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.