Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:47 AM

How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. (3896 Views)

How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. / Nigerian Man Pictured Trying To Resist A Curvy South African Lady / An Old Man Pictured Rocking A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Gee64: 2:13am On May 13, 2022
One good turn, they say, deserves another!
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by jawalis(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2022
4words:

Instead of you to admit you f up, you are here forming macho.

You are the one who really needs to stfu biatch
I don’t even know what to say to you. But I pray you’ll be fine
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by headbasher96(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2022
Am glad the guy will be able to get a little stipend from the huge money he has invested although who give am 20k know say na snare she set and e go pay that 20k is coming a wahala from 100 or probably 150k problem women can mainipulate.

In her mind make i use this 20k call am for water and the bobo face show for calabash and he was excited like ekuke wey see fresh poo
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by davillian(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2022
I hate is when people are too nice to me especially women....
I begin to suspect everything she does

1 Like

Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by toujurs: 1:09am On May 22, 2022
How many girls could do this, very very few. Them no pass ten in nigeria. A typical Nigerian girl will eat and squander your money you worked for and would still blame you for not working hard enough money to have money in your account.

That is why alot of guys are now screaming you must have money before you go into a relationship, and you would think they are the ones making up such ideas unknown to u, it's what most Nigerian girls are requesting for, since you have placed a price tag on your self. Which is to be rich an spend often on you. Aunty agness this life doesn't revolve about your vagina. How do you expect him to love you. If not to see the relationship as transactional. You bring sex and he brings money.
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Nobody: 4:18am On May 22, 2022
Animegirl:

Learn to read before you spill shii. Did I calm ownership? Small boys everywhere.

this animated girl y do u like creating love stories and love topics, are u missing love in your life
Re: How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. by Greystone: 8:57am On May 22, 2022
quisera:
Resist the urge to shalaye... Laslas the guy man go still dump her

He fit carry 2k buy fuel, com spend the remaining 18k on top Olosho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quickest cure for premature ejaculation. It Works / Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? / Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.