Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,921 members, 7,945,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music (14904 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by CuteTj(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2011
I thought they said he had apologised and they are now back together again? We were not there when they started and when the going was good between them, so now what's our business with them when their relationship has hit the rocks??
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by dipo2much(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2011
Upcoming artists better learn from this. The price of ignorance may be too much. Think hard before you sign a contract cos too many ppl think for themselves alone
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2011
NA PRIDE KILL THIS GUY JARE,HE WAS UNNECESSARILY PROUD WHEN HIS MUSIC WAS MAKING WAVES.NON OF HIS MUSIC CAN EVER BREAKTHROUGH AGAIN IN THIS NAIJA COS MOST NAIJA DJS ARE NOT HAPPY WITH HIM EXCEPT IF HIM WAN OPEN HIM OWN RADIO STATION MSCHEWWWW.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by femmy2010(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2011
VALIDATOR:

source: http://www.mytruspot.com/ranking.php?mode=blog&message_id=831&row_template=blogread.tpl

Because of too much hype, Kennis Music make artists appear a lot better than they really are.It is just a matter of time before water finds its level.So,Kelly Hansome.Sorry,but were you really as good as Kenny made you to look?

Kennis Music Hype did him a whole lot of good indeed and i doubt if any other record label could have done better.
He had better be grateful.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2011
"I'm just saying",

If they put a stool under ur feet, they can easily drag it off, !!!, Mannn the music game is full of vultures, as a rapper, I understand his frustrations, cuz wen u are a novice in the game, people will take advantage of your ignorance, if you dnt pay attention to the details, , They will try and screw you over for that lil change, so, I believe hes just lamenting from how he was screwed over, Instead of advising him on how to conduct himself in the future, some morons on here are busy abusing him, like they've even acheived half of what this guy has done,

, am sure most of you still live in ur mama's cribs, At least he had a number 1 hit, and that is what matters, NOT the venom most of you haters have to spit on here, GOSH, IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE FOR REAL, !!!!
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by slap1(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2011
Did Kennis make him to start singing nothing but beefs?
Kelechukwu clap for yourself, well done!
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by bjstardom(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2011
2much money, i also heard kelly hansome is begging some producers just to appear in thr movie, does dis mean he wanna turn actor? Goodluck 2 him!
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by sylve11: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
to be honest i don't like the kinda ryhmmes, but i wish him well cool
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by Sico: 6:31am On Jul 16, 2011
lol, guys take it easy on the guy oh
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by Aduairo: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2011
i feel 4 de guy ooh chai E no go beta 4 kennis ohh ly ly.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by monblaze(f): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2011
Kelly Hansome is silly, and untalented
Kennis Music is over and out, they were the pioneers but they have lost it
they should find a niche or something, revamp, do a big rebranding n stick 2 it,
they should employ me self, i can help,
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by eldee(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2011
And in other news, the price of fake Converse shoes in Oshodi-oke hasn't changed.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by PatOgidi(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2011
abeg, make una free Kelly Handsome jorrr,

He has got rights of revenge!
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by favouredjb(f): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2011
i cant even find one good post on him,mr maga u need to change your ways
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by ibatosh84: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2011
Kelly he talks too much, but who knows what Kennis have done to him grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by 9jatatafo(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2014
So Kelly, maga nor pay again and you nor get the control. Nonsense music and useless talent. If you got the talent then shut up and face your music. Check out 2baba!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Olamide – Oil And Gas / Davido - Fall (video) / If It Ain't Shaking, It Ain't Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.