Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,080 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic (1295 Views)

I'll Teach The First 20 People How To Make $50+ Daily From Affiliate Marketing / Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily- It's Free / Make $50 Daily, Online Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 12, 2022
Hello Members, i don't spend much time online posting on forums like this one or trying to socialize much, i mainly use that time making money for myself online as a CPA And Affiliate marketer.

But today i want to share this post on how you can leverage a cheap traffic source to promote CPA and affiliate Sweepstake offers, that don't require purchase from your audience, i wold explain that in a moment. but first let me explain a bit what CPA and affiliate marketing is.

WHAT IS CPA AND AFFILIATE MARKETING

CPA Stand for cost per action, it's basically means you get paid base on the action perform on your affiliate link, though set by the affiliate network or advertisers. The action required to get paid can be Email submit, Zip submit, form filling, or optin for products trials.

Check sample of CPA Sweepstake Offer below....

Free Taco Bell Free Meal For 1 Year Sweepstake CPA offer
[img]https://imgur.com/a/ROfT6me[/img]

Circle K $100 Fuel voucher Sweepstake CPA offer

Now those are CPA offers, When you promote this online, the CPA network would pay you $2.5 when any one in the USA just input his/her email to enter for the contest. In this business model, you're not selling anything, but giving people gift for free in exchange for their email, which you are funnelling back to the CPA network, in return, they pay you from $2-$5 for just that email. This is term as lead building and selling...you are generating and selling leads to the CPA network and company...Big brands and company employ this models to get leads and customers for their products and they employ CPA marketers to use their Affiliate marketing promotion skills to drive targeted traffics to this offers online. Imagine getting 50 people daily to input his/her email daily, that means you would be making $100+ effortlessly right? That's the beautiful of CPA Affiliate marketing.

So with that, i hope you have gotten a hint on what CPA marketing is, and how it work.

Now let dive into how to promote this offers online

There are basically different ways to promoting this kind of offers, but the most effective, highly converting and cheapest way to promote this kind of CPA offers is using Push and Pop Traffic

Push and Pop Traffics are a kind of ads that pop up on users phone or browser when they are browsing or reading an article online, records shows that this kind of notification are highly engaging and convert well for sweepstake CPA offers.

Converting CPA sweepstake offers can be very profitable if done right. There are a lot of factors at stake before you send the first click to your sweepstakes affiliate offer, but then again, most campaigns do. Use the guide below to cover all bases with a checklist and tips and tricks to help you make your campaign a winner from the first click.

Sweepstakes offers work well because they engage users’ FOMO and allow an increased conversion rate and engagement for the right creative in the right audience. Sweepstake affiliate networks connect brands with affiliate programs that allow them to promote sweepstake related offers. Publishers drive traffic to their offers by engaging users via a strong offer to win big.

We’re going to focus on popunder traffic and push notification ads for this type of vertical, simply because it is the most effective ad format to convert sweepstakes offers.

The landing page
The affiliate network will of course provide you with a ready-made landing page for you to direct traffic to but we encourage you to check several things before pushing traffic anywhere.

Is the page responsive, will it work for any OS and device?
Is the page tracking conversions well? did you do a conversion test?
Is the page appealing? does it communicate an engaging message? would you be tempted to compete if faced with this offer?
Does the domain look spammy or does it project a successful brand?
Is it fast to load?
If you’re happy with all the above, go ahead and run traffic directly to this link. We would always suggest running several versions of the landing page or making your own landing pages when needed. You won’t know how much you would have saved if you’ve only used a different landing page. It’s usually very surprised to find out that the page you didn’t think will convert well actually did, by far. Happens to me a lot and I’ve learned to disregard my designer intuitions and count only on the numbers and conversion rates.

Choose the right flow payout model

There’s more than one type of way to convert sweepstake affiliate offers, each type of flow will reward the affiliate with a different payout amount. CC Submit offers will gain you more revenue for conversions than DOI or SOI offers, Read About that below

CC (Credit card) Submit[center][/center]
Users provide their credit card details and sign up for a free test of the service or offer. when the trial ends the subscription fee will be deducted from the user’s credit card bill.

[center]SOI[/center]
The user needs to enter his email address or something of that nature and does not require to double opt-in his details. A conversion will fire as soon as the email address has been shared.

DOI[center][/center]
Users need to both input their email address and verify via a link or code that he or she is the owner of the email address.

The Sweepstakes offer niche

Sweepstake offers also come in a wide variety of niches, for example, different prizes may be offered that appeal to tech-oriented early adapters like the latest iPhone or iPad, or the offer can appeal by offering a cash prize in the form of an Amazon or eBay gift cards. These are important and should be used aggressively to gain another couple of percent in your CTR and conversion rate. Ask your manager for the best credible promotion he or she knows works well for other affiliates. This will save you a ton of budget just exploring creatives

The traffic

As mentioned before, we believe popunder ads and push notification ads work the best with these offers. Affiliate networks know this and usually will allow affiliates to buy media for these offers. What it comes down to know is setting up your campaign in the right way and optimizing aggressively the first couple of days till you find the sweet spot that generates ROI for your campaign.

Sweepstakes Campaign Targeting

there are a lot of targeting features you can find with popunder ad networks that are mostly based on technology and not on demographic. Find out exactly which OS, OS version, browser and browser version, Devices, and Platforms convert well for your offer and simply target your campaign to restrict your campaigns to receive only that type of traffic. You shouldn’t launch a very narrow campaign or you won’t receive traffic but you definitely explore what works and avoid what doesn’t based on communication with the affiliate offer owner.

Converting Sweepstakes Offers: The Checklist and Tips

when optimizing focus on carriers and eliminate non-performing ones from your supply
also, focus on browser and browser version as these might be limiting your reach by sending a lot of non-converting clicks and eat away your budget rotate a few pre-landers along with the original offer link, sweepstakes tend to convert better once the user has been qualified through a pre-lander, make an effort and use spytools to see what converts for this niche

in the first days of the campaign, make sure to eliminate subIDs that generate over 1000 clicks each, this will allow some room for conversion.
Apply automation rules whenever possible and automate your popunder campaign allowing placements some grace period before they are eliminated without being a hassle for you.

For push traffic focus on CTR keeping it not too low and not too high for different purposes.
start with the lowest bid possible but understand this will restrict you from receiving premium publishers, but, it will allow you to eliminate a lot of ‘affordable’ non-performing subIDs, once you have a good blacklist going, open up a new campaign for a much higher bid without these SUBIDs or raise the bid on the blacklisted campaign.

The bottom line

It has shown that converting sweepstakes offers can be extremely popular and profitable. Sweepstakes usually work for both T1 and T3 markets in the same you. In addition, there a minimal to no regulatory conditions or restrictions for sweepstakes offers that allow you to convert across any carrier in any country.

CONCLUSION: Try to read more on this, get the require skill and start making money from CPA and Affiliate marketing for that financial freedom you seek...

STAY BLESS...

1 Share

Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by egbej: 11:20pm On May 17, 2022
i am interested in your affiliate marketing video
Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by samiblaq: 12:47am On May 18, 2022
Interested
Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by Nobody: 7:36am On May 18, 2022
egbej:
i am interested in your affiliate marketing video

You send me a WhatsApp message 09150752817
Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by Sambai65(m): 5:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Your number is not available in WhatsApp
Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sambai65:
Your number is not available in WhatsApp

Available...drop ur number
Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2022
moneyattractor:

Available...drop ur number
why are you not replying?

If you care message me
estherdav88@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Caringty:

If you care message me i
estherdav88@gmail.com

Send me a WhatsApp chat please... A bit busy
Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by Macdon245295(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Interested.08165914264
Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by MineBitcoin(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Interested 07064249739

moneyattractor:
Hello Members, i don't spend much time online posting on forums like this one or trying to socialize much, i mainly use that time making money for myself online as a CPA And Affiliate marketer.

But today i want to share this post on how you can leverage a cheap traffic source to promote CPA and affiliate Sweepstake offers, that don't require purchase from your audience, i wold explain that in a moment. but first let me explain a bit what CPA and affiliate marketing is.

WHAT IS CPA AND AFFILIATE MARKETING

CPA Stand for cost per action, it's basically means you get paid base on the action perform on your affiliate link, though set by the affiliate network or advertisers. The action required to get paid can be Email submit, Zip submit, form filling, or optin for products trials.

Check sample of CPA Sweepstake Offer below....

Free Taco Bell Free Meal For 1 Year Sweepstake CPA offer
[img]https://imgur.com/a/ROfT6me[/img]

Circle K $100 Fuel voucher Sweepstake CPA offer

Now those are CPA offers, When you promote this online, the CPA network would pay you $2.5 when any one in the USA just input his/her email to enter for the contest. In this business model, you're not selling anything, but giving people gift for free in exchange for their email, which you are funnelling back to the CPA network, in return, they pay you from $2-$5 for just that email. This is term as lead building and selling...you are generating and selling leads to the CPA network and company...Big brands and company employ this models to get leads and customers for their products and they employ CPA marketers to use their Affiliate marketing promotion skills to drive targeted traffics to this offers online. Imagine getting 50 people daily to input his/her email daily, that means you would be making $100+ effortlessly right? That's the beautiful of CPA Affiliate marketing.

So with that, i hope you have gotten a hint on what CPA marketing is, and how it work.

Now let dive into how to promote this offers online

There are basically different ways to promoting this kind of offers, but the most effective, highly converting and cheapest way to promote this kind of CPA offers is using Push and Pop Traffic

Push and Pop Traffics are a kind of ads that pop up on users phone or browser when they are browsing or reading an article online, records shows that this kind of notification are highly engaging and convert well for sweepstake CPA offers.

Converting CPA sweepstake offers can be very profitable if done right. There are a lot of factors at stake before you send the first click to your sweepstakes affiliate offer, but then again, most campaigns do. Use the guide below to cover all bases with a checklist and tips and tricks to help you make your campaign a winner from the first click.

Sweepstakes offers work well because they engage users’ FOMO and allow an increased conversion rate and engagement for the right creative in the right audience. Sweepstake affiliate networks connect brands with affiliate programs that allow them to promote sweepstake related offers. Publishers drive traffic to their offers by engaging users via a strong offer to win big.

We’re going to focus on popunder traffic and push notification ads for this type of vertical, simply because it is the most effective ad format to convert sweepstakes offers.

The landing page
The affiliate network will of course provide you with a ready-made landing page for you to direct traffic to but we encourage you to check several things before pushing traffic anywhere.

Is the page responsive, will it work for any OS and device?
Is the page tracking conversions well? did you do a conversion test?
Is the page appealing? does it communicate an engaging message? would you be tempted to compete if faced with this offer?
Does the domain look spammy or does it project a successful brand?
Is it fast to load?
If you’re happy with all the above, go ahead and run traffic directly to this link. We would always suggest running several versions of the landing page or making your own landing pages when needed. You won’t know how much you would have saved if you’ve only used a different landing page. It’s usually very surprised to find out that the page you didn’t think will convert well actually did, by far. Happens to me a lot and I’ve learned to disregard my designer intuitions and count only on the numbers and conversion rates.

Choose the right flow payout model

There’s more than one type of way to convert sweepstake affiliate offers, each type of flow will reward the affiliate with a different payout amount. CC Submit offers will gain you more revenue for conversions than DOI or SOI offers, Read About that below

CC (Credit card) Submit[center][/center]
Users provide their credit card details and sign up for a free test of the service or offer. when the trial ends the subscription fee will be deducted from the user’s credit card bill.

[center]SOI[/center]
The user needs to enter his email address or something of that nature and does not require to double opt-in his details. A conversion will fire as soon as the email address has been shared.

DOI[center][/center]
Users need to both input their email address and verify via a link or code that he or she is the owner of the email address.

The Sweepstakes offer niche

Sweepstake offers also come in a wide variety of niches, for example, different prizes may be offered that appeal to tech-oriented early adapters like the latest iPhone or iPad, or the offer can appeal by offering a cash prize in the form of an Amazon or eBay gift cards. These are important and should be used aggressively to gain another couple of percent in your CTR and conversion rate. Ask your manager for the best credible promotion he or she knows works well for other affiliates. This will save you a ton of budget just exploring creatives

The traffic

As mentioned before, we believe popunder ads and push notification ads work the best with these offers. Affiliate networks know this and usually will allow affiliates to buy media for these offers. What it comes down to know is setting up your campaign in the right way and optimizing aggressively the first couple of days till you find the sweet spot that generates ROI for your campaign.

Sweepstakes Campaign Targeting

there are a lot of targeting features you can find with popunder ad networks that are mostly based on technology and not on demographic. Find out exactly which OS, OS version, browser and browser version, Devices, and Platforms convert well for your offer and simply target your campaign to restrict your campaigns to receive only that type of traffic. You shouldn’t launch a very narrow campaign or you won’t receive traffic but you definitely explore what works and avoid what doesn’t based on communication with the affiliate offer owner.

Converting Sweepstakes Offers: The Checklist and Tips

when optimizing focus on carriers and eliminate non-performing ones from your supply
also, focus on browser and browser version as these might be limiting your reach by sending a lot of non-converting clicks and eat away your budget rotate a few pre-landers along with the original offer link, sweepstakes tend to convert better once the user has been qualified through a pre-lander, make an effort and use spytools to see what converts for this niche

in the first days of the campaign, make sure to eliminate subIDs that generate over 1000 clicks each, this will allow some room for conversion.
Apply automation rules whenever possible and automate your popunder campaign allowing placements some grace period before they are eliminated without being a hassle for you.

For push traffic focus on CTR keeping it not too low and not too high for different purposes.
start with the lowest bid possible but understand this will restrict you from receiving premium publishers, but, it will allow you to eliminate a lot of ‘affordable’ non-performing subIDs, once you have a good blacklist going, open up a new campaign for a much higher bid without these SUBIDs or raise the bid on the blacklisted campaign.

The bottom line

It has shown that converting sweepstakes offers can be extremely popular and profitable. Sweepstakes usually work for both T1 and T3 markets in the same you. In addition, there a minimal to no regulatory conditions or restrictions for sweepstakes offers that allow you to convert across any carrier in any country.

CONCLUSION: Try to read more on this, get the require skill and start making money from CPA and Affiliate marketing for that financial freedom you seek...

STAY BLESS...

Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by Tenshades(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
MineBitcoin:
Interested 07064249739

Have you enrolled?
Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by Qre1: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Great topic

Good news for binary options traders you can now automate trading with ease using bots

Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by Abcruz(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Caringty:

If you care message me
estherdav88@gmail.com

Was he able to put you through?
Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Abcruz:

Was he able to put you through?
he tried but the post is explanatory. i already know most of what he saying. i just wanted to know what works since i left blogging years ago. so im ok
Re: How To Make $50 Daily Converting CPA Sweepstake Offer Using Push And Pop Traffic by Abcruz(m): 12:02am On Oct 11, 2022
Caringty:
he tried but the post is explanatory. i already know most of what he saying. i just wanted to know what works since i left blogging years ago. so im ok

Alright.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These E-banking Apps Is Best Recommended? / Do You Know The Cost For Advertising, Bill Boards, Television And Radio? / Beware! Fake E-mail Claiming To Be From Gtb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.