Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message (72887 Views)

It Was By Late Murphy Afolabi That Me, Eniola Ajao, Entered Canada – Sanyeri / "I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale And Hearty" - Eniola Badmus Cries Out / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Ashley86400: 9:19pm On May 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I hope the other female pigs are taking note.

Fat is dirt.
Its poverty that makes a man crave for fat women. Every rich man I know chases after slim undergrads not fat hippos.

See how somebody’s son dey talk. .
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Still fat...what's so special about this Olosho?
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Asceleb16(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2022
Mtcheew Oniranu iyawo bobo
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by dododawa1: 9:29pm On May 12, 2022
Fat Na fat
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 12, 2022
All i see is a lady that dresses more sexier than she did before
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by LoliBigMan: 9:49pm On May 12, 2022
Abeg oo, what can someone possibly use to loose weight like this?
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by harmony75: 9:49pm On May 12, 2022
Why grown-ups like attention? Aunt will you keep quiet � mtcheew
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by DOTian: 9:49pm On May 12, 2022
She is still fat!

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by vickydevoka(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2022
festacman:
She feeling herself with her new-found shape. Must have been tough carrying her old plus-size shape. Go girl!
Her inside will be so contoured. WIC mehn
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by vickydevoka(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Fat is dirt.
Its poverty that makes a man crave for fat women. Every rich man I know chases after slim undergrads not fat hippos.
Exactly
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by mysticwarrior(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2022
Congratulations to her for the transfiguration from a shipopotamus to a complete human.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Bahamas95(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2022
Don't get too excited, they just wanna see if the fat kpomo also decreased in size.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Rivguydee(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2022
What girls do for men��
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Wheezdom(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2022
You mean simps are flooding your DMs?
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:45pm On May 12, 2022
Atimes obesity is genetic. Might not
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

To answer your question, she went under the knife.
To show you her hypocrisy and total lack of accountability, she was screaming like a banshee that she liked looking like a sack of expired akpu and she loved her body like that - call it self-love and body positivity. Little did y'all know that she was dying silently and was only waiting to gather the requisite funds to buy the body she absolutely craved. Of course, I could see through the whole charade.

Look at her celebrating. This is all she ever wanted: to be seen by men. And she can want what she wants - I'm not knocking her for it, I just need her and her ilk to stop teaching these very impressionable girls that it's okay to lack self control and be irresponsible.

Why self-control? Because only the lack thereof will permit a human to eat and eat till they look no different than a pregnant hippopotamus and hide under the umbrella of body positivity to avoid valid criticism.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by 79733139(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2022
Heavily edited pictures.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Pimine: 10:58pm On May 12, 2022
donbenie:
You seem to assume that all things are equal..
And the only thing that determines how fat you get..
Is the ability to consume multiple wraps of akpụ..
Very flawed assumptions..
Aswearugaaad

Mr man, lemme break it down in very simple terms for you. Your weight depends on the number of calories you consume. I can't stress it enough. How much of those calories you those calories you store, and how many you burn up is influenced by a combination of genes and environment.

This brings us back full circle. So before you cry about how the world is unfair and you didn't get your favorite toys as a kid and you got your mother's bad genes, remember: no one asked you to eat up all those calories.

1 Like

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by 79733139(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

If your calorie intake is below 1300 as a woman, you just wouldn't be able to gain weight. Obesity is not genetic. Body type (ectomorph, endormorph and mesomorph) is genetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by ClipHog: 11:08pm On May 12, 2022
In Travis Scotts voice Niggaz with attitude shall get easy on me
they said she's nasty when she's squirting but that's sexy to me
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Pimine: 11:11pm On May 12, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Aswearugaaad

I have answered this question. Just look 2 steps below your comment and you'll see I inadvertently addressed this while quoting another user.

Also, another gentleman, 79733139, has lent his voice to the argument.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by macho44(m): 12:05am On May 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Fat is dirt.
Extremely Wicked Comment From A Very Wicked Man grin grin
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Brunicekid(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Take what easy?

She might no longer be obese but she is still clearly overweight. Spits.
If she is clearly overweight like this, then it seems your definition of "overweight" is different o
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Sakasitay(m): 1:21am On May 13, 2022
This dispensation is looking good. Being in good shape brings confidence I swear. Awesome turnaround.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Pharaohny: 1:22am On May 13, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
She still looks like a baby elephant.

Why are you wicked comrade grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by chaloskyx: 3:32am On May 13, 2022
Low self esteem dey worry this one truth is no one is coming to her DM all na clout she's just using style to advertise herself as being available
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Shalayetv: 5:09am On May 13, 2022
When insecurity or jealousy begins to surface, it can often appear harmless and somewhat adorable. But if it sinks its teeth too deep into the relationship, it can make you act out of character and harm the relationship. If that's the case and it's taking a toll on you and your partner, here's what you need to do.

Please subscribe to our channel to enable this video to reach more people for them to learn from these tips thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbM6C7lQt8I
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by phemmyfour: 5:14am On May 13, 2022
Lekkify:
Eniola my baby grin

Some men are just perverts, damn
Let me withdrawal my PM before you tagged me "pervert"
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by crackhouse(m): 5:21am On May 13, 2022
Taaaaa getat. No be only rush. With your wrinkled body and sagging boots?
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Sacred007: 5:47am On May 13, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
If them born her well
Make She Snap With Bikini Bra and Pant
Hippopotamus wey dey disguise

why are u so pained? you this silly ass modafvker.
she is better than you in everything, dey here dey rant okay.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Joelobioha(m): 5:52am On May 13, 2022
DM kee u dia....I wish u ran like ur mouth you'd be in good shape.. lipsrsealed
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Munzy14(m): 5:57am On May 13, 2022
festacman:
She feeling herself with her new-found shape. Must have been tough carrying her old plus-size shape. Go girl!
As in eeeh..cheesy

Moderation is cute in everything one does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months / Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident / Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.