Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

Karen Igho Was Farting The Whole Night On Big Brother - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Karen Igho Was Farting The Whole Night On Big Brother (1953 Views)

Karen Igho Releases Semi Unclad ñúðè Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Was Farting The Whole Night On Big Brother by antonion(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2011
KAREN has no manners how can a lady be Farting in front of everyone it's disgusting .Millions of people were watching the show last night but still she continued farting .  lipsrsealed
Re: Karen Igho Was Farting The Whole Night On Big Brother by iyatrustee(f): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2011
So she shldnt fart? maybe you should blame big brother for the microphone that was amplifying the sound of the fart so much that you heard it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho Was Farting The Whole Night On Big Brother by antonion(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2011
iyatrustee:

So she shldnt fart? maybe you should blame big brother for the microphone that was amplifying the sound of the fart so much that you heard it grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

yep maybe i should blame the Mic , LMBAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho Was Farting The Whole Night On Big Brother by Dyt(f): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2011
Mtchew
u dont fart?
Re: Karen Igho Was Farting The Whole Night On Big Brother by antonion(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2011
Dyt:

Mtchew
u dont fart?

But I wouldn't do it on NAtional TV
Re: Karen Igho Was Farting The Whole Night On Big Brother by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2011
That's what makes her Natural! Hope say the thing smell Sha! grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho Was Farting The Whole Night On Big Brother by Dyt(f): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2011
N who cares where u do it?
Smtyms its uncontrollable
i do it anywhere it meets me
who cares wat u think
n does dat warrant a thread?
Rabbish
Re: Karen Igho Was Farting The Whole Night On Big Brother by antonion(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2011
@ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho Was Farting The Whole Night On Big Brother by MMM2(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2011
who cares if she fart. angry

(1) (Reply)

Girls In Lagos / If You Are a Married man And Need A Single Girl For Date In Lagos,Abuja and PH. / Mature Ladies Only (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.