Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Have Battled With His Superiority Complex-ay Tackle Basketmouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Battled With His Superiority Complex-ay Tackle Basketmouth (210 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / I Battled Incurable Ailment In 2021 — Kemi Afolabi / Patience Oseni Is Dead! Battled Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Battled With His Superiority Complex-ay Tackle Basketmouth by Usenioka1: 4:19pm On May 12, 2022
I have Battled With His Superiority Complex and Childishness For A Long Time-Ay Comes Hard On Basketmouth. Ace comedian Richard Ayodeji Makun has clear air on the purported feud with his colleague, Bright Okpocha. See more https://enomaomoruyi.com/i-have-battled-with-his-superiority-complex-and-childishness-for-a-long-time-ay-comes-hard-on-basketmouth/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of AMVCA 2022 Winners / Helen Paul: Most Nigerian Celebs Are Fake And Not Original / You Don't Know These Things About Kunle Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.