Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,164 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Female Student Lynched To Death By Religious Fanatics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Student Lynched To Death By Religious Fanatics (207 Views)

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Lynched To Death By Religious Fanatics by mcdon024(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2022
BREAKING SAD NEWS �

A female student Miss Deborah of Shehu Shagari College of Education in Sokoto reportedly beaten and burnt to death for religious blasphemy. School shutdown over the crisis. •Gory video is disturbing, those Murderous Fanatics should be arrested & prosecuted•
The School has been shut down indefinitely
The painful part is this guys will never be arrested not to talk of prosecuting. We are doomed in this country�
Here are some of the Happy faces of the culprits...

Link to the video https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1524774257359736833?t=68Vr2fjf6Sx3kyxoIB3E4Q&s=19

Re: Female Student Lynched To Death By Religious Fanatics by LLEEWWIISS: 5:30pm On May 12, 2022
I nd my friend were heading to Secretariat for thumbprint wen we jam this thing o
We had to go back to our lodge

(1) (Reply)

A Word In Due Season - Sunday, May 15th 2022 / They Are Going To Force You, Flee!!!!! / Bad, Better, Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.