Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,164 members, 7,950,010 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Wait Is It This Trend Even Normal? Why Do Men Suffer In The Hands Of Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wait Is It This Trend Even Normal? Why Do Men Suffer In The Hands Of Women? (585 Views)

Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) / Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait Is It This Trend Even Normal? Why Do Men Suffer In The Hands Of Women? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 12, 2022
How is it that you’re only qualified to be billed by girls when you look good? If you look bad as a man you don’t even qualify to be billed by girls because they will avoid you and not even give you a chance to receive billing?

Does this trend even make sense? We men are suffering too much in the hands of women. We have to get money to look our best and have every thing that society requires before 30 before we get the privilege of girls billing us?

Do you people know how many men go through life struggling to find a girl that loves them because they couldn’t archive material things and look good enough to impress women? Women don’t even give them a chance to bill them, they are the ones forcing girls to receive their money just to get female attention. Jesus Christ.

I know a mechanic that used to beg a female friend of mine then to come drive cars given to him to reply just so she can at least talk to him. This girl will still be forming on top that plus he will send her money to come pick up the car to drive around town. You people who don’t struggle for women have no idea how girls use neega a like rags in this Nigeria.

Best reply wins 10k.
Re: Wait Is It This Trend Even Normal? Why Do Men Suffer In The Hands Of Women? by ObamaMessi: 5:21pm On May 12, 2022
victor usa is in the best position to explain this.

1 Like

Re: Wait Is It This Trend Even Normal? Why Do Men Suffer In The Hands Of Women? by brosom(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2022
The root cause of it is social media, if u can remember back in the 70s, 80s and 90s it wasn't so as women were highly held virtuously. Not that such doesn't happen as of then but u can count them then unlike now that women have lost it's value.

Another one is economic hardship, u can atteste with me that things wasn't bad as now, and back then our fathers before us married the woman of their choices with little or nothing whether u re a farmer or Trader no matter how little ur income is u can get the woman of ur Choice to settle with unlike what we have now.

Another is competition:-, just like then there was competition but not like now. We compete with our friends, family, society and the world at large which has changed the phase of reasoning as a person. Thus, always on a race to impress the world just to feel among or belong.(Social media).

Again is creed and lack of morality:-,( I'll blame parents and the church on this). Unlike then when the church still potrails the raw truthof the word of God. If a person is wild and spoilt, the church will be the first to condemn act as no parents would want there children to associate with such persons as it'll bring bad name to the family and the church unlike now that no one cares to the extent parents of nowadays no longer give a damn as they'll encourage u to to what ur mates are doing to get rich..

There are many of'em, but to sum it all the root cause is social media/creed because everyone wants to belong..
Re: Wait Is It This Trend Even Normal? Why Do Men Suffer In The Hands Of Women? by uthlaw: 5:53pm On May 12, 2022
Religion give them the power....just give me 2k inside d 10k,make the money fit go round!
Re: Wait Is It This Trend Even Normal? Why Do Men Suffer In The Hands Of Women? by Blunttruth: 7:48pm On May 12, 2022
Badboibipo:
How is it that you’re only qualified to be billed by girls when you look good? If you look bad as a man you don’t even qualify to be billed by girls because they will avoid you and not even give you a chance to receive billing?

Does this trend even make sense? We men are suffering too much in the hands of women. We have to get money to look our best and have every thing that society requires before 30 before we get the privilege of girls billing us?

Do you people know how many men go through life struggling to find a girl that loves them because they couldn’t archive material things and look good enough to impress women? Women don’t even give them a chance to bill them, they are the ones forcing girls to receive their money just to get female attention. Jesus Christ.

I know a mechanic that used to beg a female friend of mine then to come drive cars given to him to reply just so she can at least talk to him. This girl will still be forming on top that plus he will send her money to come pick up the car to drive around town. You people who don’t struggle for women have no idea how girls use neega a like rags in this Nigeria.

Best reply wins 10k.

It goes both ways. No guy wants to spend on or be with a girl who he does not consider good enough. You don't need to break bank, to look good. Look neat, be polite, have focus , be confident and have a good sense of humour and you would get a girl. Not all gorlf are materialistic. Most of you are going for the low key runs girls, who think a man should fund all their needs. They don't see beyond their noses.
Re: Wait Is It This Trend Even Normal? Why Do Men Suffer In The Hands Of Women? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 12, 2022
Honestly OP....
I can't relate to what you're saying undecided...
Cause to me, being billed by a female is NOT A PRIVILEGE!!

Pleeeaseee!!!! Take your Billings to your parents or hit the streets and work for your money biko undecided....

I abhor women who beg online, twaah!!!!!

The moment a female comes on my DM and starts begging for money indiscriminately, i delete your number and block you asap undecided...

1 Like

Re: Wait Is It This Trend Even Normal? Why Do Men Suffer In The Hands Of Women? by MAGG0T(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2022
shocked

if you're handsome and attractive, even without cash. Girls would give you attention..

But if you short, come ugly on top, Brothels are open for your kind 24/7
Re: Wait Is It This Trend Even Normal? Why Do Men Suffer In The Hands Of Women? by Elporo(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

if you're handsome and attractive, even without cash. Girls would give you attention..

Nigerian fu!ck boys national anthem.

Wit white teeth and six pack,
plus six foot, I am tall as ..
my cucumber .. like a steel rod.
but my debit card,
cant pay for the bus pass.

(1) (Reply)

What To Drink Or Eat To Last Longer In Bed- Nigeria / What Would You Have Done In This Situation ? / Two Nigerian Teenage Lovers Seen Trying To Book A Room At A Hotel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.