Stats: 3,172,740 members, 7,885,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) (694 Views)

Mc Edopikin 2D Animated Video (created By Oejozeff) / Kenneth Omeruo Cartoon (rig Character) / Art Work Of Kenneth Omeruo (2) (3) (4)

Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by Oejozeff(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
KENNETH OMERUO FOOTBALL CAREER HISTORY ANIMATION CREATED BY ME
https://youtube.com/shorts/xQ5d4OCSAGQ?sub_confirmation=1

smiley smiley smiley Please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube profile kiss kiss kiss

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by Ayotimi222(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2022
Done with phone or PC?
Oejozeff:

smiley smiley smiley Please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube profile kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by PlayMaker14: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2022
Hey Magnoliaa, please don't feel offended.

I don't just feel comfortable discussing religious matters... I have been hurt before.

Please don't feel offended.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Hey Magnolia, please don't feel offended.

I don't just feel comfortable discussing religious matters... I have been hurt before.

Please don't feel offended.

It's okay if that's how you felt.

I honestly did not mean to put you on the spot or to make you uncomfortable.

I was "forward" there. I thought since you once caught cruise with me, asking if I went to church the other time, then you wouldn't mind me mentioning you as well.

I was just taken aback a bit, because nothing could ever have made me guessed you weren't a Christian.

It's fine, and I don't need you to say anymore about it.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by PlayMaker14: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It's okay if that's how you felt.

I honestly did not mean to put you on the spot or to make you uncomfortable.

I was "forward" there. I thought since you once caught cruise with me, asking if I went to church the other time, then you wouldn't mind me mentioning you as well.

I was just taken aback a bit, because nothing could ever have made me guessed you weren't a Christian.

It's fine, and I don't need you to say anymore about it.
You're one sweet lady I admire here.... What's your name? I am Jason.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
What's your name? I am Jason.

I am Bekolari Majekodunmi from Iragbiji, Osun State. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by PlayMaker14: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am Bekolari Majekodunmi from Iragbiji, Osun State. lipsrsealed
You don start?

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You don start?

You know they always carry it and come and go. It's not my fault.

It's my people from the spirit world. cry
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by PlayMaker14: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You know they always carry it and come and go. It's not my fault.

It's my people from the spirit world.
Stop jor....
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Stop jor....

Okay. smiley
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by PlayMaker14: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay. smiley
You don't wanna be free with me right? �
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You don't wanna be free with me right? �

How much "freer" can I be? grin

If you don't mind, can I ask you some questions and just have some things cleared to me? Preferably off NL?

Maybe in the mails...

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by PlayMaker14: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

If you don't mind, can I ask you some questions and just have some things cleared to me? Preferably off NL?

Maybe in the mails...

Replied.... Bekolari
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by BRATISLAVA: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Maybe in the mails...

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Boiling hot lava, did something enter your eyes? grin

Or you need me to blow it for you or what? cheesy
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by BRATISLAVA: 2:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Boiling hot lava, did something enter your eyes? grin

Or you need me to blow it for you or what? cheesy

Lol. When the fruit is ripe, we shall see it. As you were, Mag.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Lol. When the fruit is ripe, we shall see it. As you were, Mag.

Frui—? Fruit of what? That I wanted to reach out to a person off NL?

Okay o. Maybe we'll see your own meaning too, when it is ripe, 'cause I did not know when you became a speaker of parables, but aye, captain. Falling back to base.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by do4luv14(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Oejozeff:

pls how did you do this
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by BRATISLAVA: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Frui—? Fruit of what? That I wanted to reach out to a person off NL?

Okay o. Maybe we'll see your own meaning too, when it is ripe, 'cause I did not know when you became a speaker of parables, but aye, captain. Falling back to base.

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You no serious, I swear. cheesy

Any Graphic Designer In Abakiliki / Graphics Designer Needed Urgently. / Ben 10 Most Powerful Moments