Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

The Day I Was Threatened With Blasphemy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day I Was Threatened With Blasphemy. (446 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / 3rd Day Of Riots In Pakistan Over Release Of Christian Charged With Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Was Threatened With Blasphemy. by chrisxxx(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2022
I had my NYSC in Kwara State in an Electrical Engineering workshop.
There came a day we were sharing banters and having friendly arguments among ourselves. Trust me I had a lot of facts. I had educational advantage over most of the Workshop mates. Mind you our discussions had nothing to do with religion.
Out of the blues, one of the Muslim guys in the workshop that was not even among us having the friendly argument raised his voice to threaten me. He said if I didn't stop the argument he would raise an alarm that I had insulted Prophet Mohamed. He was serious and determined. I was scared, petrified and speechless together with other guys there including his fellow Muslims. He said the damage would have been done before anyone would find out that it was a false alarm. His fellow Muslims started to calm him down that it hadn't got to that.
Since then and any time I remember that incident I cringe with goose pimple.
I wonder how many have been lynched this way by way of someone raising a false alarm of blasphemy.
This lady might be one of them.
Myndd44.
Lalasticlalala
Seun

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Was Threatened With Blasphemy. by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On May 12, 2022
chrisxxx:

Surprisingly from the blues, one of the Muslim guys in the workshop that was not even among us having the friendly argument raised his voice to threaten me. He said if I didn't stop the argument he would raise an alarm that I had insulted Prophet Mohamed. I was scared and speechless together with other guys there including his fellow Muslims. He said the damage would have been done before anyone who find out that it was a false alarm. His fellow Muslims started to calm him down that it hasn't got to that.
Wow! shocked
Re: The Day I Was Threatened With Blasphemy. by God1000(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2022
Zealots are destroying our society, they've been brainwashed and indoctrinated
Re: The Day I Was Threatened With Blasphemy. by chatinent: 9:18pm On May 12, 2022
Ok
Re: The Day I Was Threatened With Blasphemy. by AfambuNeche1(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
One of The reason I am of what I choose to, Till date. I'm not a fan of Religion talkmore to discussing about anything that's related to God cus such thing doesn't exist And would be absurd for to engage in That kinda of argument. It's All full of threatening from both sides of this said practice.

The only religion i recognize is humanity

#irreligious
#humanity
#Antigod

1 Like

Re: The Day I Was Threatened With Blasphemy. by kushercain: 9:33pm On May 12, 2022
Nigeria needs to be split into 2: Norhern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria. Middle belt can join the North.
We don’t want stress no more
Re: The Day I Was Threatened With Blasphemy. by doggedfighter(f): 9:46pm On May 12, 2022
Religion is evil.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Was Threatened With Blasphemy. by decatalyst(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2022
He said the damage would have been done before anyone would find out that it was a false alarm.

Because he knows his lot/kind behave like herd...they just follow without questioning and they carry out instructions like GOAT!

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Was Threatened With Blasphemy. by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:08am On May 13, 2022
That guy is just a coward

1 Like

Re: The Day I Was Threatened With Blasphemy. by baretalk: 1:33am On May 13, 2022
These people are animals, they should not live among free civilized men. I fear 3rd world war might be between these religious extremist, terrorists and free civilized men, we can not continue to tolerate their evils.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does God Hate Everyone Else Except Western Europeans? / Solution To Eating In Dream / Uche Elendu Advises Mercy Chinwo & Other Christians To Show Off On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.