Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Do Guys Always Say This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Always Say This? (1912 Views)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Always Say This? by HotieTima(f): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided first they add u as friends, after confirming them. i am thinking yeah we are already friends. right. but no that's not good enough for them.

then they will inbox ya telling u hey can we be friends. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided well i would tell them aren't we already friends. like a always do.

but then when they ask me for my number and i say no they are like i thought we were friends.
friends have the right to talk to each other.

goat u should even be happy that i confirmed ya. tongue tongue tongue tongue

so what no friendship unless i give u my number. like what the fork. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by Dyt(f): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2011
Hehehehehehe
things ladies c
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2011
Hotie Tima:

goat u should even be happy that i confirmed ya. tongue tongue tongue tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by HotieTima(f): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2011
but i am dieing now.

how would u tell them we are friends without exchanging numbers now  undecided undecided undecided

coz in they books no number no friendship as if i even care oooo
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by HotieTima(f): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2011
rokiatu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

angry angry angry angry what do u know what i am facing right now

too much wahala and i am going through three off them right now
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by skydeep(f): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2011
*sighs* embarassed Next time u tell them u are married. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by HotieTima(f): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2011
skydeep:

*sighs* embarassed Next time u tell them u are married. grin

why would i lie like that.

my dear i will simply say no. but them they see it as been rude  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2011
Hotie Tima:

angry angry angry angry what do u know what i am facing right now

too much wahala and i am going through three off them right now
hahahahahhaa this girl make me laugh at times I tell you. grin grin grin grin
Like someone said, tell them you're married.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by Canisma(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2011
@poster. Why add them when u dont want to speak with them on phone. Women can be so contradictory. The aim of social networking sites are to make way for friends to know each other and meet themselves. Its simple, dont add strangers if u dont want to meet them cos thats the ultimate aim. Note: if u re in a very serious relationship, then u dont need a 2go account. Trust me.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by HotieTima(f): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2011
rokiatu:

hahahahahhaa this girl make me laugh at times I tell you. grin grin grin grin
Like someone said, tell them you're married.

and where is the husband if i am married them.   undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by 190: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2011
Tima u sure say u get BOYFRIEND Soooo

cos the way i see you - U' seem single, searching and desperately frustrated
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2011
Hotie Tima:

and where is the husband if i am married them. undecided undecided undecided
Is called "mind games" id!!ot.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by HotieTima(f): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2011
Canisma:

@poster. Why add them when u dont want to speak with them on phone. Women can be so contradictory. The aim of social networking sites are to make way for friends to know each other and meet themselves. Its simple, dont add strangers if u dont want to meet them cos thats the ultimate aim. Note: if u re in a very serious relationship, then u dont need a 2go account. Trust me.

i don't blame u been friends with someone on facebook is not enough i also have to give my number.

okee since ur talking big i dare u to go add some random chick and and when she confirms ya aske her for her number.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by HotieTima(f): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2011
rokiatu:

Is called "mind games" id!!ot.

i don't like playing mind game on people coz when it back fire on day weting will i do

so i tell them the fact
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by HotieTima(f): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2011
190:

Tima u sure say u get BOYFRIEND Soooo

cos the way i see you - U' seem single, searching and desperately frustrated

and i keep telling why are u hurting ur head now.

are u that desperate to meet him.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by xynerise: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2011
Like some people said tell them u are married if u dont want. angry. Like seriously how old are u? undecided undecided. Rokiatu abeg help me call her Hediot grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by sistajay(f): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2011
You cant blame a guy for tryin his luck on you! Turn them down gently, and ignore, it works!!
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2011
Why would a girl be hidding her number? Even worse is when they wont tell you their names. Com on, if those living around you can know your name and number,why cant all your friends do same? Or is giving out your number to a guy synonymous to dating the guy?
Nigerian girls sef.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by Acidosis(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2011
you don't want to be friend with them but you always accept/add them so you could brag about the number of friends you have abi?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by HotieTima(f): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2011
Highbros, Acidosis undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

if u two ain't got anything good to say why open ur month. gosh is it by force to give ur number to someone blooody hell my forking foot.

Highbros. yeah even people and in the same state as me that claims to know me still don't get my number u think is outsider way out of my state will get it. like seriously are u even thinking about what u are saying or are u just posting shi*t coz u want attention. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by HotieTima(f): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2011
sista-jay:

You cant blame a guy for tryin his luck on you! Turn them down gently, and ignore, it works!!

yeah that's what i use to do and it was kool, but this days they make it look like i have to by force.
then they will start saying u ain't a true friend coz i don't want to give them my number. like really.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2011
As someone said, either tell them you're married or you're a lèsbian or you're pregnant or you have HIV or. . .
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by skydeep(f): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2011
U should be smart to take care of that. I received a lot of mails when I first posted my pic in Nairaland. Them guys asking for phone number and I keep promising without giving. Do u need a teacher to tell u how to act wisely? Geez! undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by HotieTima(f): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2011
J12:

As someone said, either tell them you're married or you're a lèsbian or you're pregnant or you have HIV or. . .

grin grin grin grin grin grin lol i tired that it work and then they start realizing ever girls those that.

i am in a relationship with a girl on my facebook so some guys thought i was a lezo
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by HotieTima(f): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2011
skydeep:

U should be smart to take care of that. I received a lot of mails when I first posted my pic in Nairaland. Them guys asking for phone number and I keep promising without giving. Do u need a teacher to tell u how to act wisely? Geez! undecided

nay i know what to do.

but then what so u do when they make it look like u have to by force.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by MMM2(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2011
So some guyz still beg girls in dis modern world? angry
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by HotieTima(f): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2011
M M M:

what century are u from coz u surely don't sound like the 21 kind undecided undecided

angry angry angry of course they do what u wanna tell em ur not one
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Highbros. yeah even people and in the same state as me that claims to know me still don't get my number u think is outsider way out of my state will get it. like seriously are u even thinking about what u are saying or are u just posting shi*t coz u want attention.  undecided undecided undecided
I'm still asking you, is giving out your number synonymous to dating? Why do you think a guy wants to ask you out once he ask for your number? Cos i know girls who reason this way always make ''shakara'' with their numbers. Whats even special about the number? ''wor wor'' girl like you (i checked your profile pix).
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by koolkamzzy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2011
M M M:

May be they work with a communication company and gets a lot of Airtime to waste.

BTW, why beg when she can always give you even b4 asking
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by ayeesha: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2011
Next time any guy wants to add you as friend, maybe you should consider hitting the "ignore" button instead. undecided

That way, you can be sure there will be nobody  asking for your number!
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by dealordea(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
@op, First, i check through your profile pic and i nearly vommit, Whew, Lawd have mercy, Who on earth asked your number some guys always drive us nut and that is why we can't ever stop Preaching the gospel of this Naija Lady.

Secondly, i check Rokiatu Pics, Wow, The monkey will run away from there tree!!!lol, Cos she is far way from my league.

Thirdly, sister-jay abi wetin dem dey come am self, maybe naa dem brother dey bleep am up and down, wey she con dey form for NL world, Tofiapa.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Say This? by kpolli(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2011
i can imagine how many NL guys do that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deep Tongue Kiss With An Astmha Gal.is It Gud? / I Have Given Up Searching / She Keeps Me Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.