Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,726 members, 7,924,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 10:34 AM

Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri (30572 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by namfav(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2011
ronkebp:

My ponit of view, is that, everybody who is not a 'northerner' in Nigeria should relocate back to their homes (state or region) whether they are corpers or not. The earleir they do this the better, i would see if the northerners would turn on themselves there.

the dumbest statement, we are not like you

and you will be waiting for many centuries for that to happen if it ever happens
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by pkv(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
namfav:

and you will be waiting for many centuries for that to happen if it ever happens
hmm!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by Rhea(f): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2011
drgica74:

I just called my sister who went for orientation in Maidugaury. No Bomb in the camp, but a threat. The NYSC is giving a mass relocation to corp members to their various states.
Confirmed now.

[size=14pt]Thanks for the confirmation. I hope the author of this thread will edit the heading accordingly.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by ronkebp(f): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
namfav:

Which one is annoying you in my statement? that you would turn on yourselves? that is going to be your problem whether such happens now or in centuries to come, My own is that, people who are being killed beacuse they are not from that state should go back to their own homes (state) where they would not be killed. period.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by namfav(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2011
ronkebp:

Which one is annoying you in my statement? that you would turn on yourselves? that is going to be your problem whether such happens now or in centuries to come, My own is that, people who are being killed beacuse they are not from that state should go back to their own homes (state) where they would not be killed. period.

we will not turn on ourselves so don't even bother to think about that you can spare energy coming up with better statements, and mind your own business and stop reading everything that you see on the newspapers
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by ronkebp(f): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2011
namfav:

we will not turn on ourselves so don't even bother to think about that you can spare energy coming up with better statements, and mind your own business and stop reading everything that you see on the newspapers

Come see. shocked, Mister man, if you want to start quarel here, i will give it to you, full page, if you don't like my post, face front, and don't harrass me for saying my mind. Who are you to tell me what business i can mind and the ones i can't mind.?, let everybody count his/her blessings and see the ones that pays them, abegoooo.!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by Arrowman(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
if it is said that boko haram would originate from maiduguri its never a suprising news to me.cos borno state in the north has the highest no of almajiris.a child that does not see nor hear from his parent would take anything that comes his way ignorant.GEJ should summon all the islamic preachers in north to resolve the matter cos they are the only solution to the present wahallas!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by namfav(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2011
ronkebp:

Come see. shocked, Mister man, if you want to start quarel here, i will give it to you, full page, if you don't like my post, face front, and don't harrass me for saying my mind. Who are you to tell me what business i can mind and the ones i can't mind.?, let everybody count his/her blessings and see the ones that pays them, abegoooo.!!!!!!

just shut up now
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by pkv(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
ronkebp:

easy guys, this aint a bokon haram or militant zone, if u guys want a show down pls go down 2 maiduguri or niger delta & let peace luv NLanders think of a way 4ward
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by ronkebp(f): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2011
namfav:

just shut up now

you know what looser!!!!! i will ignore your comments, you are not worth it, especially having to unleash my anger on you is just a freaking waste of time.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by Nija4Life(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2011
This was always inevitably going to happen because of our collective short memory.
After what happened in the April elections you would think like in any sane society we would first reform the NYSC scheme.
But no, we carry on like normal as if nothing has happened and went ahead to post corps members to states that the whole world know are currently volatile.
We just don't seem to learn and do the right thing time and time again.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by lagcity(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2011
don't we have intel on boko haram leaders? if we don't then why do we pay SSS and all these fufu agencies. the only thing SSS boys enjoy is wearing trenchcoat in 90 degree weather, jogging after governors convoy.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by dayokanu(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
Fresh air
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by http(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2011
All theze na shouting, abeg make everybody go siddon and look, period.

when u force people to marry by force. what do you expect to happen in that marriage? ur guess is as good as mine.
Nigeria foundation was on a bad one, we were force to live together, pls this trouble will never go away until all these are resolve.

1. Sovereign National Conference where we will decide if we still want to be together or not, there, we will have all our problem solve, then we can resolve other social injustice and what-have-you.

2. Whatever the outcome of 1 is, that will determine where we are going, either positive or otherwise.

If this is not done, kiss Nigeria Goodbye.

whatever happens in the next few months will determine our next line of action where am not rulling out another civil war, sectarian voilence or any kind of misfurtune.

Nigeria is a fail project already. embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by Xfactoria: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
I heard in the news some 2 hours ago that there was explosion at the NYSC Orientation Camp in Jigawa State and that the number of casualties are yet to be ascertained.

Corpers anywhere in the North should just find their way home before they are all roasted by some saddists!!!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by Ibomade1: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2011
X-factoria:

I heard in the news some 2 hours ago that there was explosion at the NYSC Orientation Camp in Jigawa State and that the number of casualties are yet to be ascertained.

Corpers anywhere in the North should just find their way home before they are all roasted by some saddists!!!

If this is true then perharps it is time for a state of emergency to be declared.
And Mr President should at least say something.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by infofta(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2011
Nigerians don't know how to protest for their right. 'I don't care attitude'. Do you think any Minister or Senator will allow their children to be posted to Maidiguri after what happened during the election. We lack unity and peaceful protest in this country.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by 9dynasty(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
namfav:

just shut up now
come which one be your own . . .if you guys want to kill your fathers and brothers you can go on but just leave the southerners out of it. . . angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by dapachez: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2011
Na wao oh lord have mercy
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by eghost247(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
Naijanistan!!!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by Abuloma80(f): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2011
@Guyman02

Kai walahi i no fit talk! I wonder how somebody in his right senses with all the news around will leave Lagos to go and serve in Bornostan or Maiduguristan as a youth corp member because you want discharge certificate to get a job in Nigeria when people like Diezani Allison-Madueke is appointed Petroleum minister without doing the now so-called NYSC?

@EzeUche (m)

Corps members from the South should not be posted in the NORTH!   Angry

You all know the right answers but kept asking.
Well its nothing other than "Job opportunity" they get there.
Go to all the private schools there and see who are the teachers.

They all also earn additional income by conducting lessons at school and homes.
They manage the Business centers and the cafes.
I think you should rather advice them to stay away form trouble areas, which are easy to know.
Please lets keep sentiments and bias aside.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by dramenda(f): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2011
nigeria and bad news, God help us oooo
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by bodejohn(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2011
While we come here everyday crying over our amalgamation decades ago, we fail to seek a way forward from our predicaments. Are we not the same nigerians who promised to bring down the heavens if the last elections were rigged? When we become serious we will head for our own Tahir's square.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2011
Wt a pity!bt r southerners insane,must u go?who r d parents dt allowd deir kids go 2 borno,i guess dey wld b prayin 2 Jesus/Mohd 4 safety, some peops say,'DEY NID DISCHARGE CERT 4 JOBS',wt usefulness is a discharge cert when u'r dead, 4 those in Borno,come bck home, U AV 2 B ALIVE 2 GET ANYTIN!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by jmaine: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
Borno and Jigawa bomb scare seem to be untrue

Tsiga denounced a media report indicating that there was a bomb blast at the Borno NYSC Camp on Tuesday.

”The story indicating that three corp members died after an explosion in the camp is not only

untrue, but unfortunate.

”Media men should strive hard to make peace and not try to create problems,” he stated.

He also expressed shock over some text messages indicating that the NYSC camp in Jigawa State was on fire.

http://punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201107131981193
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by lukkie(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
Any Southern Nigerian youth posted to Borno/Bauchi/Kaduna etc and goes there is a fool and is empty-headed. Got there and die in the name of a useless certificate. Hisses!

Nigeria is naturally splitting into Northern and Southern Nigeria. Boko Haram is really helping to speed up the process.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by IYANGBALI: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
kai he be like say i don waste my vote on this yeye boy called GEJ
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by juman(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2011
jmaine:

Borno and Jigawa bomb scare seem to be untrue

http://punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201107131981193

Thank God.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by phreakabit(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
The things men do for 70 virgins! Agro is a bad thing oh!!!!!  angry  angry
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by jaz(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2011
we have to wait til 2moro morning for d papers to comfirm or not d news but on www.jaguda.com and www.liveofofo.com it is there.
I bliv in a multitude of lies there would remain an modicum of truth. It has been said that bombs have exploded in both jigawa and borno state nysc camps.
Personally, i bliv nigeria has to divide along north-south lines for lasting peace cos boko haram isn't just clamouring for sharia, they want western education abrogated, a want that cant b acceptable n d south. They are pleased 2 go about their achaic lifestyles while the south are proactive.
I know northerners will seek my blood for my presented position but i dare them 2 honestly look closely at themselves n comparison wt d southerners
just like sudan, the north has continously opressed and killed the southerners
i'm no political nor religious bigot but d truth must b said
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by winojasy: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2011
I dont know wt wud av bn my story,if i had gone 2 Maiduguri all 4 allowee.well this is ma testimony,as there was bombing in d orientation camp of nysc,i remained in lagos only.4 those of una wey know my tori,u adviced me to go 4 3 wks only,but i giv god all d glory.only god knows, all people would av said is sorry,which cud av bn ugly 4 my family,bt thank god 4 my mummy who wanted no bad really.despite flying on arik 2 d fct,got there about four thirty,not to meet d dg,menn,was really gawry.oh to av gone 2 maiduguri,a posting so crazy.am thankful 4 His mercy.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by Cdspencer(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2011
Why ar they killing innocent citizens. Dis people heartless! Dey will sleep with 10 harlots in hellfire when dey ar martyred. Fooooools!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solution To Errors In Names & Matric No On NYSC Senate List / Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here / Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.