Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,669 members, 7,918,145 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:00 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5549023 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) ... (2355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olawuyi78: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Good evening comrades. I am new here. I would like someone to attend to my question. I came with a decoder from Egypt (Qmax Hd). Can it work here in Nigeria? If yes, how can I go about it? Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donqx: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
kinggenesis:
Please I need help...... I tracked startimes with 10804 H 30000, some channels were not coming up. I also tried 12522 H 30000, other channels came up but some
(NTA, AIT, CHANNELS etc) were not having signal.

I have to go back to the dish tomorrow morning.

Abbeg, weitin I no dey do right?

what decoder are you using...

get yourself strong 4955b...you can buy on konga from ctytechnologies or ctygadgets or jumia ctytek. they work fine I have tied both bought for some neighbors.

also not blind scan your multi joy same frequency. many consat channels are free o joy at the moment .yoruba swagga irawo dove nta ltv silverbird wap tributes hfa aljazeera kbs mount zion and many more...

enjoy while it last
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kinggenesis(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
donqx:

get yourself strong 4955b...you can buy on konga from ctytechnologies or ctygadgets or jumia ctytek. they work fine I have tied both bought for some neighbors.

also not blind scan your multi joy same frequency. many consat channels are free o joy at the moment .yoruba swagga irawo dove nta ltv silverbird wap tributes hfa aljazeera kbs mount zion and many more...

enjoy while it last
I used 4922 in tracking, then switched to the default startimes decoder (cos the owner actually subscribed for a month).

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by koxyz: 7:52am On May 01, 2018
ManirBK:
Yes also trackable with 1.8m including M6 channels in kebbi
Please,I would like to know if your HSDPA modem eventually works with your T245Ultra decoder.l will be grateful if you oblige me with reply.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:03am On May 01, 2018
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2018
WIFI ADAPTOR

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 10:54am On May 01, 2018
Gben102:
Hello, can I track tstv or Naicomsat with 60cm dish?
If yes, I need current frequency & symbol rate for both.
Yoruba swaga & co are all free to air on joysport enjoy when it last
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 12:00pm On May 01, 2018
Gben102:
Hello, can I track tstv or Naicomsat with 60cm dish?
If yes, I need current frequency & symbol rate for both.

Yes. 60cm work for the two. But you might not have all the channels on Tstv. But all the channel will come out on nigcomsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 12:02pm On May 01, 2018
New birds in May...HNM

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 1:05pm On May 01, 2018
koxyz:

Please,I would like to know if your HSDPA modem eventually works with your T245Ultra decoder.l will be grateful if you oblige me with reply.
am having problem with etisalat modem always shows not connected till i change it to mtn which i dont have it for now.
No access at all for HSDPA MODEM
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by koxyz: 1:11pm On May 01, 2018
abohwun:
WIFI ADAPTOR
Good Day Abohwun,I didn't want to border you over the issue of T245 Series,I would have directed my initial questions to you,I appreciate your consistent efforts in throwing light on capabilities of the receiver.
Please, kindly educate me on the cheapest means of connecting this device to internet.

Secondly, could I used only the wi-fi adaptor as a means to the connection or I still need WiFi router.How much does the wi-fi adaptor cost.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2018
ManirBK:
Yes also trackable with 1.8m including M6 channels in kebbi
@manirBK talking about M series thats M1 to M6 i could not get them when i tracked 9e with 1m in lagos. Could it be lnb or setting from dish? Becos all other afn channels came out only the M series channels refused to show
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2018
donqx:

enjoy while it last
pls new in this FTA stuff. pla can strong 4955b reviever a sport channel tha shows live EPL via 60cm dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 3:22pm On May 01, 2018
Mfunkynation:
pls new in this FTA stuff. pla can strong 4955b reviever a sport channel tha shows live EPL via 60cm dish?

No
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 3:26pm On May 01, 2018
Mfunkynation:

No .
Only one EPL on Saturday. On 16e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2018
Ismy5000:

No . Only one EPL on Saturday. On 16e
wat 4955? can 90cm dish works?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BenzEne1(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
lamtam:

Yoruba swaga & co are all free to air on joysport enjoy when it last

Tp and frequency. Can I get it with a 4669x decoder pls. This is on multi tv abi?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 3:40pm On May 01, 2018
Oguguolouis:

@manirBK talking about M series thats M1 to M6 i could not get them when i tracked 9e with 1m in lagos. Could it be lnb or setting from dish? Becos all other afn channels came out only the M series channels refused to show
their signal is not strong enough thats why you cant cover them with 1m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 3:47pm On May 01, 2018
Mfunkynation:
wat 4955? can 90cm dish works?
Yes 60cm and 90cm can do the magic but only one premier league on satuday and one champs lg on wednesday plus one europa on thursday
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2018
pls i want to watch the world cup live via srt4955 0r 4955b with 60 cm dish. is it possible? w HGV at channel ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2018
ManirBK:
Yes 60cm and 90cm can do the magic but only one premier league on satuday and one champs lg on wednesday plus one europa on thursday
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 3:54pm On May 01, 2018
Mfunkynation:
pls i want to watch the world cup live via srt4955 0r 4955b with 60 cm dish. is it possible? w HGV at channel ?
all your decodas are good enough to watch any match but channels for worldcup are not available for now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2018
ManirBK:
all your decodas are good enough to watch any match but channels for worldcup are not available for now
can i get Nta, ait silverbird or other natuonal channel?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ndakwoimran(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2018
Hi .I have following dis forum for sometimes now .thanks for the information on satellite installation and programming.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 5:43pm On May 01, 2018
koxyz:
Good Day Abohwun,I didn't want to border you over the issue of T245 Series,I would have directed my initial questions to you,I appreciate your consistent efforts in throwing light on capabilities of the receiver.
Please, kindly educate me on the cheapest means of connecting this device to internet.

Secondly, could I used only the wi-fi adaptor as a means to the connection or I still need WiFi router.How much does the wi-fi adaptor cost.

ManirBK:
am having problem with etisalat modem always shows not connected till i change it to mtn which i dont have it for now.
No access at all for HSDPA MODEM

abohwun:
WIFI ADAPTOR

I want to plead with you guys to kindly open a separate thread for the discussion on Tiger receiver.

Thank you for your cooperation

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by p3Ac3: 6:09pm On May 01, 2018
Can someone list the stations on nigcomsat please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 6:20pm On May 01, 2018
UCL available tonight and tomorrow

http://www.inkwire.de/afn-sports.html
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 6:51pm On May 01, 2018
BenzEne1:

Tp and frequency. Can I get it with a 4669x decoder pls. This is on multi tv abi?
12564h30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 7:20pm On May 01, 2018
p3Ac3:
Can someone list the stations on nigcomsat please
use goggle search
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greymwasonko: 7:46pm On May 01, 2018
Where to watch FTA game today? Location East Africa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2018
greymwasonko:
Where to watch FTA game today? Location East Africa

AFN sports at 64.2 and Reshet 13 at 4w ( 90cm)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 8:40pm On May 01, 2018
koxyz:

For modem try Huawei e10 or original ZTE dubai modem, most of them are compatible.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) ... (2355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.