Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,146 members, 7,943,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5573768 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (2356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 2:31am On Sep 15, 2012
@ Odilibe
You have done a good job brother WELLDON.
Kindly send all lnbs to the address I forwarded you true your mail.how many days will it arrive.cheers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osagiemma: 2:46am On Sep 15, 2012
Pls gurus help me with tracking freqency for eutelsat w3a.. Thx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 6:11am On Sep 15, 2012
osagiemma: Pls gurus help me with tracking freqency for eutelsat w3a.. Thx
use 11192 h 3210 or 12728 h 30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2012
Ikiriye: @ Odilibe
You have done a good job brother WELLDON.
Kindly send all lnbs to the address I forwarded you true your mail.how many days will it arrive.cheers.
i will post it to the address or do you prefer office collection,it will take 6days to arrive ,i will post it on monday next week 17 september...cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2012
@odilibe,
Well done, well done, well done!!! You just made my weekend!!!

You mean all three (3) LNBs safely in your custody?! Wao! This
is getting more interesting than I could have imagined!

@Ikiriye,
Please lets get ready. Clean that dish, garnish it and prepare
it in advance for the time of truth is fast approaching!
This triple LNB project is well on it's way!

Viva FTA!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2012
@all pls help, yestaday i tracked w3c wit dis tp 11024 h 3333 afta getin it i input 10804 h 30000 4 me to get rdv but it neva pop out but some channel on amos5 are workin wella: pls help ooo!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2012
Graham4luv: @all pls help, yestaday i tracked w3c wit dis tp 11024 h 3333 afta getin it i input 10804 h 30000 4 me to get rdv but it neva pop out but some channel on amos5 are workin wella: pls help ooo!
Are you using an Mpeg4 receiver?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinis09: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
Graham4luv: @all pls help, yestaday i tracked w3c wit dis tp 11024 h 3333 afta getin it i input 10804 h 30000 4 me to get rdv but it neva pop out but some channel on amos5 are workin wella: pls help ooo!
use dis tp 12562h30000.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by habibtarkegn: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
hi bro am from ethiopia and I like to watch some sport channels that thy brodcast epl and some channels provide good movie and music so please which sat and what diraction and tp can I use her in ethiopia rather nilesat and arebsat I already get thous 2 and olso by what method can I get some free chanells of dstv any comment wellcommed thanx and I beg u guys
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
Ready to conquer the sky.....shooting down more fringe satellites one at a time. Thanx to LUNSAT and ANX1 for making this possible for me to acquire this 1.8m offset fibre dish

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
@ALL,
THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS FORUM,
TWINSTAIYE, YOU CAN DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW.
FAREWELL FRIENDS.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by notindome(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
hello nlders, pls i am really impressed afta coming across this section on nairaland. I hv 2strong decoders, 4663x n 4669xII. Also i hv 1 large dish(this normal one for nilesat),2 smaller dish 4 multitv and eutelsatw4w7 sat. But right now i dont hv any channel2 watch any epl games bc rdv is no more showing on eutelsatw4w7. Abeg gururs i need advice on wat to do to get free channels for epl games.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinsola118: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
Pls guys how can i blind scan on my hitv mpeg 2 decoder ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2012
@ pidzo nd akinis09 tanks 4 ur quick respond, yes am using an mpeg4 decoder because d decoder is openin all multitv channel but dat tp dat is carryin rdv crtv lcf nd so doesnt green but d one of tvm madagascy is workin fine
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
Pidzo:
Are you using an Mpeg4 receiver?
yes am using it 4 multi tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 1:34am On Sep 16, 2012
@ Odilibe
I will prefer the address I forwarded to you.thanks.
@ George d
Am fully ready hope Lagos team you guys are also ready cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olu12345: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2012
Graham4luv: @ pidzo nd akinis09 tanks 4 ur quick respond, yes am using an mpeg4 decoder because d decoder is openin all multitv channel but dat tp dat is carryin rdv crtv lcf nd so doesnt green but d one of tvm madagascy is workin fine
Avin similar experience bt managd 2get rdv,bt no crtv,wassama,all religious channels etc.Watsgwan?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2012
Sophieamore1: @ALL,
THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS FORUM,
TWINSTAIYE, YOU CAN DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW.
FAREWELL FRIENDS.
Why bro?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2012
Pidzo:
Why bro?

it's more like sis?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2012
Zeetry:

it's more like sis?
Thanks bro for the correction! I forgot Sophie is a lady. shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2012
Just thought this news is interesting although it doesn't concern Africa...

Uruguay bans the sale of AZBox, Dreambox Receivers

By means of a presidential decree, Uruguay has banned the sale of AZBox, Dreambox, Openbox STBs and other similar brands because said devices can be modified for the reception of illegal Pay-TV services. According to Prensario Internacional, more than 40,000 of these devices have already been modified in the country. This decision applies not only to the sale of decoders in Uruguayan territory but also their distribution with the purpose of selling them abroad.

Although Uruguay is the first Latin American country to adopt such a measure, other countries have already taken steps to leverage piracy. In Argentina, for example, the Chamber of Audiovisual Channel Producers and Programmers presented last Wednesday two TV spots for a new campaign aimed at promoting the national audiovisual industry growth and fighting against piracy and content theft. In fact, the president of the aforementioned chamber, Sergio Veiga, mentioned the utilization of AZBox STBs and confirmed that it is one of the latest piracy modalities in Latin America.

Veiga also shared figures regarding the piracy issue in the region. About USD 1.2 billion are lost in terms of unsold subscriptions of authorized cable and DTH companies; which accounts for USD 500 million in terms of uncollected taxes and more than USD 800 million lost by programmers.

In turn, Chile has also announced an STB “switch-off” of pirate DTHs in the country. Constanza Tellez, DirecTV Corporate Affairs Manager, stated that “more of these devices are going into Chile, as compared with Argentina, Ecuador and Uruguay, because in those countries laws are being applied”. And she added: “Here, we have fallen a bit behind”.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2012
Ikiriye: @ Odilibe
I will prefer the address I forwarded to you.thanks.
Ok
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2012
George_D: @odilibe
You mean all three (3) LNBs safely in your custody?!
exactly
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2012
ss3hd and mnethd audible without video on srt 4669x. Any reason for that?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Wiserfool: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
Those that talk too much see this, dongle is off on dS**v, why? they know coz u talk 2 much. Now CCCAM is off? Reason, ur vomit says a lot. cry cry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
miju: ss3hd and mnethd audible without video on srt 4669x. Any reason for that?
It's because your receiver is not HD. If it were HD you could have both audio and video.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
Attitude is what determines our altitude in Life.Lets be kind and friendly to people.Just my 50 cent.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BUGS12: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
This will be my last post on this forum too just like oga/madam SOPHIEAMORE. Thanks guys, am tired of all d quarrels and insults everyday here. Viva vega........
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
BUGS12: This will be my last post on this forum too just like oga/madam SOPHIEAMORE. Thanks guys, am tired of all d quarrels and insults everyday here. Viva vega........
Are you sure we will NEVER see you here again? Mmmh?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
An adage says ti isu eni batu ama nfi owo boje ni,pls let us mind what we say on dis forum
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manyax(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
Wiserfool: Those that talk too much see this, dongle is off on dS**v, why? they know coz u talk 2 much. Now CCCAM is off? Reason, ur vomit says a lot. cry cry
what happened?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
Pidzo:
Are you sure we will NEVER see you here again? Mmmh?
Pidzo,
Let them go and you will see them here again. I have been on this thread for 3 to 4yrs now and if I have nothing to contribute, I keep quiet and keep reading. It healthy to read than POST for the sake of it.Viva NAIRALAND

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (2356) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.