Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,464 members, 7,897,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5528688 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) ... (2354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by showietee: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
dlollyboi:

Big or small dish?

39 east is for BUD users.... a user I know in Abuja got it with 3.2 meters dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
showietee:

Women can kill dreams in that aspect.... my wife’s comment is outta here.

I remember when I had no job and was surviving on installation that's about 5 years ago. I had a call to install a dish that would fetch me my about 5K in less than an hour. Na so my wife stood in front of the door that I should not go. I mean nothing at home to eat. I had to push her away and you know woman naso matter turned upside down that I pushed her down. Brother, one have to be stubborn to achieve somethings when you are married.

Meanwhile the next day she asked me to give her money from that same money I got from the job to cook pot of food grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davit: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
ojosoft:
lolz broz, u dey try oo .. But, there is a way u can do ur tracking without sat finder nd without carrying ur tv outside.. U only need two android phones or u use 1 android phone or 1 laptop
Abeg beam light
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by showietee: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
adubam:

I remember when I had no job and was surviving on installation that's about 5 years ago. I had a call to install a dish that would fetch me my about 5K in less than an hour. Na so my wife stood in front of the door that I should not go. I mean nothing at home to eat. I had to push her away and you know woman naso matter turned upside down that I pushed her down. Brother, one have to be stubborn to achieve somethings when you are married.

Meanwhile the next day she asked me to give her money from that same money I got from the job to cook pot of food grin grin grin grin grin grin

My brother, man eye de see plenty things for women hand.... it is well

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
showietee:

39 east is for BUD users.... a user I know in Abuja got it with 3.2 meters dish
I know is for bud u never know maybe they've increased their beam or another service provider is on that sat for small dish users
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Louislouis: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Spy360:
I saw online something cooking on 39e for football lovers. Who can confirm? 11012 v 30000
that tp looks like ourtvgh but that on 32e not 39e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by showietee: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
dlollyboi:

I know is for bud u never know maybe they've increased their beam or another service provider is on that sat for small dish users

We await more favourable replies to that...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojosoft: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
davit:
Abeg beam light
as explained b4... U only need two android phones or u can use 1 android phone or 1 laptop ....just download ip Webcam on ur phone.... On ur hotspot on ur 1st phone, Start d ip Webcam(u will see an ip number) ... Then Set ur phone up in front of ur tv just like u r setting up a cctv camera to monitor something , then go outside Connect ur 2nd Android phone or laptop to d hotspot . Then open a Chrome browser on your 2nd phone, enter the ip number displayed in the ip webcam on the 1st android phones ... U will b monitoring the signal in real time with d 2nd phone or laptop just like a cctv... Without data...let me know if u av any problems.... And there is a way u can configure ur ip Webcam to make a sound... If there's a movement of signal bar...

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by honey12: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
any installer around agbara area of Lagos State.. pls holla up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Thanks for the illustration am ok with that
Digitman:

How I wish you stated some of the satellite you have been able to track around that axis. Then I would have use it as an easy guide.

So please forgive me if I use what you already know as a guide.

If you have tracked nigcomsat 42.5 degree east before. Then all you have to do when in that exact position is to bring/ slide your dish down like 2 inches, the signal will pop up, then you tweak for more signal strength.

If it's is joy tv position you have perfected in tracking. Then standing behind your dish, shift your dish between one to two inches to your left, then slide it down to like 8 To 9 inches, the signal will pop up.

If it is dstv position you have perfected in tracking, then shift your dish about an inch to your left then slid it down to about 6 Inches, the signal will pop up.

Also if you are interested in having a mental picture of what that position looks like. It's almost completely down like former mytv position 68.5 east not absolutely but relatively.

By the way use

11090 v 30000 to track

Your LNB should be at 3.0 clock.

Happy tracking

Below is a visual image if need be ( the blue dish)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by seyekan(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
Digitman good evening is your tvc and hiptv c - band showing??
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Louislouis:

haha dis one catch my attention i like reading comments . but i go talk small...... I DON DEY SHAME NOW OOO IMAGINE NEIBORS DEY TAKE ME KNOW WHEN NEPA BRING LIGHT... AND WORSE STILL I NO GET TRAcER MY CHILDREN GO DEY SHOUT 45-50 eh it has come it has gone back . my wife worse i go dey up madam watch for me she go enter toilet go sit down... but still i love doing it .. i stay in my own house so no landlord wahala . my only regret is that i cant stop the addiction one love

angry grin grin angry. You made me laugh

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by writexris: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
dlollyboi:

If that's the case unscrew it and snap the panel

See Picts below boss.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Louislouis: 1:33am On Mar 04, 2021
pls my people who will help me with idman and cbc sports biscuit
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2021
seyekan:
Digitman good evening is your tvc and hiptv c - band showing??

I am sorry bro, the dish is not facing that direction currently. However tvc , has been off for some time before I changed the direction. As for Hip TV, they sometimes goes off air and come back anytime they like. From observation.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2021
Louislouis:
pls my people who will help me with idman and cbc sports biscuit

The old biscuit is still very much working. Just that not all decoder seems to work with the biscuit. Funny enough outdated strong 4922 eats the biscuit as if both of them were made for each other. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2021
Idman TV Azerbaycan

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2021
CBC SPORTS

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SegaWarrior: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Digitman:
CBC SPORTS
can this biss key work on Strong 4950H?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
Digitman:
Idman TV Azerbaycan
bro I hail. You mentioned something about dollar sign ($) having to do with getting the biss to work. Mine does not have the sign on my q13 with software v8.01.23. Do I need another software? Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
SegaWarrior:
can this biss key work on Strong 4950H?
Try it and see if it works with your decoder if that is what you have. Our big bro here might not have that decoder. I have the 4955series, when I move to that frequency I will input and see if it works with it.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GuntersChain(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
gurus in the house does the height of dish have anything to do with reception because I have seen 90cm ontop of building while some are not far from the ground level.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SegaWarrior: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
god2baski:

Try it and see if it works with your decoder if that is what you have. Our big bro here might not have that decoder. I have the 4955series, when I move to that frequency I will input and see if it works with it.
what code do I press on my decoder to bring me the surface I will put the biss key..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
SegaWarrior:
what code do I press on my decoder to bring me the surface I will put the biss key..
I'm not home now. I think pressing 8280 on your remote will bring out the menu if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Noble1010: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Any good FTA installer around Akute/Alagbole Ojodu area?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
GuntersChain:
gurus in the house does the height of dish have anything to do with reception because I have seen 90cm ontop of building while some are not far from the ground level.

The reasons you see that happens has to do with but not entirely the availability of the platform needed to install the dish.

For example you want to install a dish facing the eastern region but the eastern part of the building has a blockage in front of it. When mounted on the ground but mounting the dish higher up, tends to create an open space that guarantees a better reception.

Another reason might be because there is no stronger surface that will hold the nails firmly on the ground level. Which as a result made the installer to go end up placing it at the top level.

Furthermore, the top level might just create an open space for the installer to have freedom to turn the dish from east to west without any obstruction.

So is safe to say, that you can install the dish very low to the ground without any problem at all. Provided the line of sight needed to get a good reception, be it east or west. Has nothing that will block the dish from getting a good reception from the sat position you desire to track.

That's just the basic reasons

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi1: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
writexris:

See Picts below boss.

Should have replied earlier, the bot has started. That's a 6605s chip, so what was the problem again.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi1: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
iykmora:
bro I hail. You mentioned something about dollar sign ($) having to do with getting the biss to work. Mine does not have the sign on my q13 with software v8.01.23. Do I need another software? Thanks
It should be noted that it's encrypted only during live matches. Note all decoders show dollar sign. So just go ahead and input the key and see if it works!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
iykmora:

Just like the Dlollyboi1, said, the dollar sign does not apply to all decoders. So do as he has instructed.

Or are you having problem locating where the biss menu is?

If yes, let the house know so you can be guided on how to get to the Xcam page.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
dlollyboi1:

Should have replied earlier, the bot has started. That's a 6605s chip, so what was the problem again.

It powers on then freezes, nothing works anymore. not even the button on the remote or the bix
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Digitman:

Just like the Dlollyboi1, said, the dollar sign does not apply to all decoders. So do as he has instructed.

Or are you having problem locating where the biss menu is?

If yes, let the house know so you can be guided on how to get to the Xcam page.
no prob with inputing it. Did it on 4922A it worked but not with this q13. I might do factory reset to see if it works. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) ... (2354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.