Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5504884 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24
TOWNJUJU:
You removed me from the WhatsApp group. Why bro.
"It's not proper"

Thank you for your patronage . The Tiger T30 is all you need to unlock massive Satellite, CHMAX, and IPTV experience
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by makjo900: 1:45pm On Jun 24
Dlee1:

These are the satellite receiver I would recommend to you.
1. Tiger receivers.
2. Mediastar receivers.
3. Aster receivers.
Make sure they are the newer versions and that they are 265 Dvb-s2x2 enable.

The one that comes with account decrypt encrypted channels (PayTv) like those channels on blue band and others. There are different types of account that comes with some receivers. There are account like Cccam, Tshare, Nashare, Nashare2, Forever share etc. But I prefer forever share though I don't use it.

Those receivers without account cannot decrypt any pay TV. Though most of them comes with descrambler tools like biss, PowerVu, Tandberg etc. They are not account but software tool that comes pre-loaded on various receivers. They are like operamini cheat that we used in those days that have spaces for keying some information that enables it to work. I believed I have done justice to your questions.

Thanks once again, it's well understood but just few more hints pls. Will the account come pre-installed with the receiver or i'll pay separately for it and is it a life time thing or i have to pay monthly/yearly sub? If i'm paying, how much is it?

Can i use my DSTV dish with the installed DSTV wire connections with the receiver so i won't need to buy another dish. i appreciate your responses chief
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24
makjo900:

Thanks once again, it's well understood but just few more hints pls. Will the account come pre-installed with the receiver or i'll pay separately for it and is it a life time thing or i have to pay monthly/yearly sub? If i'm paying, how much is it?

Hello makjo900,
yeah, the account comes pre-installed with the receivers. You don't need to sub except when it have expired.

makjo900:

Can i use my DSTV dish with the installed DSTV wire connections with the receiver so i won't need to buy another dish. i appreciate your responses chief

Sure, you can use them provided that they are still okay. You will only look for an experienced installer to install it for you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Samwobi1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25
Good evening all.
I hope you are all doing good, I am new here and in the look out for for good free to air decoder. I am based in Abuja.

Please I'll be grateful if I will be guided so I won't make a mistake.

I noticed space and and strong are widely used here too.

Thank you all in advance
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ottalo: 12:03am On Jun 26
My Nashare 2 dey show scramble channel 0012b0aacf5e any help.. I go do tire and I still have sub
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by droopyd: 4:59am On Jun 26
Dlee1:

These are the satellite receiver I would recommend to you.
1. Tiger receivers.
2. Mediastar receivers.
3. Aster receivers.
Make sure they are the newer versions and that they are 265 Dvb-s2x2 enable.

Please, what of Magic receivers?, are they also good? Between Magic and Tiger which receiver is better?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eteebanky1: 1:24pm On Jun 26
Sorry oo, I'm a novice

Tho, my satellite dish is facing DSTV position

Which free to air channels can I watch with my old Digisat Decoder.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26
droopyd:

Please, what of Magic receivers?, are they also good? Between Magic and Tiger which receiver is better?
Hello droopyd,
the two receivers you mentioned above are all okay provided that they are the recent models. You can choose any of them.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26
eteebanky1:
Sorry oo, I'm a novice

Tho, my satellite dish is facing DSTV position

Which free to air channels can I watch with my old Digisat Decoder.
If your dish is 90cm in size, then I will advise you to get an experienced installer who can install multiple satellites on that dish. The experienced installer can install 26/28°E as primary then 42.5°E (NigComSat 1R) on the top as the secondary satellite and below 26/28°E 16°E can be added for another secondary satellite too. With these, I think you will be okay.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emdee590(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26
Dlee1:

If your dish is 90cm in size, then I will advise you to get an experienced installer who can install multiple satellites on that dish. The experienced installer can install 26/28°E as primary then 42.5°E (NigComSat 1R) on the top as the secondary satellite and below 26/28°E 16°E can be added for another secondary satellite too. With these, I think you will be okay.
Please can you help with the latest TP for each of this satellite so as I can use ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28
Emdee590:

Please can you help with the latest TP for each of this satellite so as I can use ?
Am sorry for have replied you late. I was kind of busy for some days now.

1. 12284 V 27500 and 11595 H 30000. Balance the tracking for you to be able to receive the two transponders working. The two transponders are from 26°E and 28°E. Use those satellites as the primary satellites.
2. 12518 H 29500. This transponder should be used to track 42.5°E as the secondary satellite. Remember, the lnbf should be placed on top of the primary lnbf that is receiveing the primary satellites.
3. 10804 H 30000. Use this transponder to track another satellite that is on 16°E and 17°E. The lnbf should be placed on the arm of the dish. I hope these my humble suggestions helps...
You can easily achieve this with 90cm dish.
Happy hunting..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ksmart027(m), lexxybb and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.