Stats: 3,198,297 members, 7,967,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:11 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5598735 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (2357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2013
What can I do cos the zuku package is green but the tv congo and others re red.
Rextab:
its working.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2013
kingsley-1:
Plz gurus in the house..., i checked out this map for sirius and observed that even with 60cm one can track it... Please, is it really possible to track this etv feeds with 60cm...? Please, answers needed cos i already have 2 60cm dish set ups, one for amos and co while the other for astra and dstv...

Sirius is on 60cm but etv feed is not. It has a weak signal strength.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2013
@tayokay
you can get it @ show the light at salvation army road or check Agwetu at oke-padre after the catholic church
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2013
on that LNB holder does anyone have a reference for where in Lagos where one can get it?

thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2013
swordswifter: FIBER SATELLITE DISH MANUFACTURING IN GHANA

We build any size of satellite dishes.
Our dishes are specifically tailored for Expatriates who want feel at home when they visit Africa and high end local satellite TV consumers. We will cater for all your customized satellite dish manufacturing needs within the West African Sub Region.Whether it's Indian, Middle East, European or American channels, we've got you cover.

Our dishes have better reception and are far durable than the imported ones.
You are always assured for value for your money.
We cater for large establishments like;
* Embassies
* Hotels
* TV/Radio stations
* Outpost construction firms and
* Specialized private home

Currently 5m Fiber Satellite Dishes are available and you don't need to make a down payment before you get your dish. You can pay us after all agreements are signed and installation is completed.

For more details or to place an order, call: +233(0)241412320. See link below for images.

http://tonaton.com/en/5m-fiber-satellite-dishes-for-sale-accra

i need a 3M dish how much can it cost me i live in zambia
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2013
olenyi:

Sirius is on 60cm but etv feed is not. It has a weak signal strength.

Regards.
thanks boss.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtuko2(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
looking forward to todays maches on irib HOW DO I ENTER BISS KEYS ON ASTROVOX 9155 HD
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Xpset: MY OGA AT D TOP PLS HELP
I TRACK BADR 6 AT E26 WITH 12303H27500 SIGNAL STRENGTH WAS 65% BLIND SCAN AND GOT 4 CHANNELS BUT NO JSC CHANNELS. I GOT MBC HD PACKAGE TOO. ALL JSC SPORT FQ I INTO SHOW RED. DISH SIZE IS 90CM.

PLEASE HELP
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ogojohn: Have done the same too with 1m dish but the signal is not stable. I just want to ask. Is those MBC Channels free since I scanned mine with non HD machine. Had 77 percent signal quality but it is not stable.
not free
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Malix:

iHack u r very corect,i ve been using dat brand for months in installatn n its d best of all brands out there but my problem is when using dis ajustable lnbf on 90cm dish on 36"E and 28"E it almost goes out of d ajustable rail.its just #1,300 here in alaba market
pls bro let me have ur email id,mine is stevolat@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
If u ve any problem with ur IRIB package...send a mail to me...olusmile2003@yahoo.co.uk...u will smile @ d end...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Stevolat: pls bro let me have ur email id,mine is stevolat@gmail.com
malixshaka@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ezo4fta(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
[img][/img] multi- lnbf for dstv nd multi tv and also for multi tv and amos 5...so so easy to use..

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
IT4ALL: If u ve any problem with ur IRIB package...send a mail to me...olusmile2003@yahoo.co.uk...u will smile @ d end...
@IT4ALL if u have a new breakthrough on IRIB Package share with the house That's why its called FTA Thread to help each other solve problems so Bros share your Idea thanks.@ Sammu Am still waiting for your reply about Supermax Cband lnb analysis u made earlier"""Happy Weekend to all the Gurus.Viva FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
ezo4fta: [img][/img] multi- lnbf for dstv nd multi tv and also for multi tv and amos 5...so so easy to use..

@ezo4fta,

Thanks for the multi-lnbs you sent today.
I received them without any problems at all.
Well done for all the efforts. I really appreciate it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Some C-Band channels are circular that is, they have polarization(R/L) eg is Irib3964R30000. those with this (R/L), insert the di-electric plate. Note,before you track, change the R to V or Change the L to H. Some C-Band channels are also linear, that is the have polarization(V/H) don't insert the di-electric plate

OR

[b]The function of this plate is that, whenever a C-Band TP has R/L, like Irib 3964R30000, you have to open the throat of your LNB & slot in the di-electric plate b4 you can track that channel. If it is a C-Band TP but with H/V, like 3155V27499, you have to remove the plate from the LNB b4 you can track that channel. Bear in mind that, Irib channels frequency originally is 3964R30000. But to change the R to V, on your decoder just go to the polarization and make it V. Now let's track Irib 1. Put the di-electric plate in the LNB 2. Input freq:3964 sym rate:30000 pol:V 3. Raise the dish little above multi-tv position and hit ur green on your decoder.

DOWNLOAD THE WINRAR FILE,EXTRACT AND USE THE PICTURES AS GUIDE.ENJOY.VIVA
FTA.

SEE THE SECOND POST ON THIS THREAD FOR THE ATTACHED FILE.if u r having prob with it send ur request to ma e-mail:olusmile2003@yahoo.co.uk....but if u want me to install it fƠ̴͡я̲̅ u...contact me on 08038011571...i will be friendly...u need d key contact me on either...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
FƠ̴͡я̲̅ the file...send ur request to ma mail...olusmile2003@yahoo.co.uk....it is free..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ezo4fta(m): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
George_D:

@ezo4fta,

Thanks for the multi-lnbs you sent today.
I received them without any problems at all.
Well done for all the efforts. I really appreciate it.
Thanks bros...ur post has helped me nd other members of dis forum nd I will never be in a hurry to forget..Am always at ur service...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
kd10: @IT4ALL if u have a new breakthrough on IRIB Package share with the house That's why its called FTA Thread to help each other solve problems so Bros share your Idea thanks.@ Sammu Am still waiting for your reply about Supermax Cband lnb analysis u made earlier"""Happy Weekend to all the Gurus.Viva FTA
were not d same person dat needed help wen your signal was not stable on your decoder,you got help,nobody asked u to send dem email,y are u telling people to send.you email.you got it for free,who knows if you will not demand fot.money before you.help,watever u have drop it here,nobody is emailing u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
Etv.ghana is now available on multi tv. Blindscan & Enjoy!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 12:15am On Sep 22, 2013
ezo4fta: Thanks bros...ur post has helped me nd other members of dis forum nd I will never be in a hurry to forget..Am always at ur service...
Pls bro i'm interested in d stuff too,i.e d multi lnb tins,let me have ur mail

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 22, 2013
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2013
Boadu: Etv.ghana is now available on multi tv. Blindscan & Enjoy!

How can i get audio using SRT4922 on this channel.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arelukman: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2013
@ All ,There is complete fibre 4m dish for sale with affordable price at IBADAN .If you are interested ,call this cell phone 08060864293 ....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2013
ezo4fta: [img][/img] multi- lnbf for dstv nd multi tv and also for multi tv and amos 5...so so easy to use..

yes your are right bro thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2013
Boadu: Etv.ghana is now available on multi tv. Blindscan & Enjoy!

my etv ghana has no audio what should i do pliz people help on my SRT 4930 HD
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ezo4fta(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2013
Stevolat: Pls bro i'm interested in d stuff too,i.e d multi lnb tins,let me have ur mail
increase2012@live.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2013
DAMOCA:

my etv ghana has no audio what should i do pliz people help on my SRT 4930 HD
Its everywhere
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2013
drandonzero: Its everywhere
does etv.ghana air tuesday championsleague?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drpialabi: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
hello gurus in d house. how much does d multi lnb cost. also, wot is minimum dish size dt i can use to get badr 4,5,6 in ibadan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
Is express am22 @53 EAST recievable in nigeria cos irib pakage as new freq there
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
ezo4fta: increase2012@live.com
tanks bro,u can check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (2357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)