Stats: 3,177,646 members, 7,902,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5532203 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (2354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Agbgift: Good day to you all. Please for the past one four days my strong decoder attached to X5 box on Eutelsat has not be working. I even tried it on AZskybox, still the same thing. I use a space dish for it. Can someone put ne through? Hope my explanation is not weird? Because am not use to all your electronic terms. Just want to learn and find solution to it. The Dstv channels are not working, only few of the free to air channels that are showing.

Guys plz help out here. Or una nor they answer ladies for here?
this is spam to the forum.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by electrotee: 2:19am On Oct 26, 2013
Xpset: my ogas. Pls i just bought a 4 way lnb holder and i dont now which position to trade first as primary to get the following 4.5e 16/17e 28e 36e.

below is the pix of the lnb holder.

thanks. abeg make una help me dish size 90cm

use 16/17E as ur primary position. I guess u know how to use d lnb holders to search for d other sats. Good luck
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ziano: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2013
Agbgift: Abeg make una answer me.
pls how much did you get the multi LMBF holder?. I will like to get one and what's your Location pls?. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2013
electrotee: use 16/17E as ur primary position. I guess u know how to use d lnb holders to search for d other sats. Good luck

I haven't use this type bfor but am presently on a 16/17e primary and add 28e to it. that d one I have done bfor.

I don't d position 4.5,7,36 will be using this holder. any help will be appreciated
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2013
Ziano: pls how much did you get the multi LMBF holder?. I will like to get one and what's your Location pls?. Thanks

I order direct from china price in Nigeria maybe 2500-3000k
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pitodenz(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2013
Talenty: Pls I need to know more about the queen and where I can get it
send me email pitodenz@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pitodenz(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2013
Xpset:

I haven't use this type bfor but am presently on a 16/17e primary and add 28e to it. that d one I have done bfor.

I don't d position 4.5,7,36 will be using this holder. any help will be appreciated
our satellites alignments re vertical not horizontal as this lnb holder re for pple in Europe or you must re-construct it vertically. The multi grade lnb is still the best for Africa.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2013
@All, lets up our games by motorising our satellite dishes rather than filled the whole area with multiple small dishes.
Sammu, Microgiant and big joe had discussed motorising 90cm and larger dishes.
My 5 cents for the house.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2013
life707: @All, lets up our games by motorising our satellite dishes rather than filled the whole area with multiple small dishes.
Sammu, Microgiant and big joe had discussed motorising 90cm and larger dishes.
My 5 cents for the house.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arelukman: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2013
@All ,In don't know if we can give try on Azerspace 1 @46 east ,because there is a channel call Idman Azerbaijan in that bird .That channel normally show all kind of live football match .Frequency is 11169 H 20400 @ 46 East ....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2013
Arelukman: @All ,In don't know if we can give try on Azerspace 1 @46 east ,because there is a channel call Idman Azerbaijan in that bird .That channel normally show all kind of live football match .Frequency is 11169 H 2040 @ 46 East ....
i will try it, but wat dish size do u think is d best
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arelukman: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2013
faithchild: i will try it, but wat dish size do u think is d best
@Faithchild ,let try that bird on 2.4m upward ....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfumu(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2013
Arelukman: @All ,In don't know if we can give try on Azerspace 1 @46 east ,because there is a channel call Idman Azerbaijan in that bird .That channel normally show all kind of live football match .Frequency is 11169 H 20400 @ 46 East ....

I managed to nub cband here in southern africa I didn't try it with KU band but I believe the size of the dish matters most, easily caught the cband with 180cms
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arelukman: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2013
Mfumu:

I managed to nub cband here in southern africa I didn't try it with KU band but I believe the size of the dish matters most, easily caught the cband with 180cms
@Mfumu ,let all house know if you try your experiment on ku band base on Azerspace1@46 EAST for Idman Azerbaijan channel ...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfumu(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2013
Arelukman:
@Mfumu ,let all house know if you try your experiment on ku band base on Azerspace1@46 EAST for Idman Azerbaijan channel ...

Idman is also on turksat @42e my compound space won't make me able to repositon my prime focus dish to azerspace again, last time a grabbed it was when I placed the dish on the roof and my landlord was not happy,,instead I pinned it on the ground fitting arabsat @20e. Let every one in the house try it,,,,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donald303: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hello house,,I want you all to help me solve this mystery o. I noticed that I lose signal on EUTELSAT36E @ night some weeks ago. The only channel that shows are those on VERTICAL POLARIZATION. I changed lnb like twice and even relocated the dish. Stil same thing,and this only happens in the night. During daytime,,my signal on both H and V ar always above 80% on my 90cm. I need advice as I have ran out of idea on what could be the problem. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by wasman01(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Agbgift: Good day to you all. Please for the past one four days my strong decoder attached to X5 box on Eutelsat has not be working. I even tried it on AZskybox, still the same thing. I use a space dish for it. Can someone put ne through? Hope my explanation is not weird? Because am not use to all your electronic terms. Just want to learn and find solution to it. The Dstv channels are not working, only few of the free to air channels that are showing.

Guys plz help out here. Or una nor they answer ladies for here?
Abeg carry yourself commot here, here is for FTA to to cheat payTV, use your brain to achieve what will not be giving headache
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ekonibaje(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
yap....d idman tv only beam to asia...frm azespace..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
donald303: Hello house,,I want you all to help me solve this mystery o. I noticed that I lose signal on EUTELSAT36E @ night some weeks ago. The only channel that shows are those on VERTICAL POLARIZATION. I changed lnb like twice and even relocated the dish. Stil same thing,and this only happens in the night. During daytime,,my signal on both H and V ar always above 80% on my 90cm. I need advice as I have ran out of idea on what could be the problem. Thanks

Have you tried observing your area at night to make sure nothing is blocking your signal like birds, etc.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donald303: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
Even if its birds,,why should it be the HORIZONTAL TPs alone. The rest channels on vertical polarization always stay!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mfumu:

Is Nat Geo Gold opening on the Cband on this satellite?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
donald303: Even if its birds,,why should it be the HORIZONTAL TPs alone. The rest channels on vertical polarization always stay!

Are you using a Diseqc? Try connecting directly to the receiver and observe what happens.

Also do upgrade your software.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Xpset: my ogas. Pls i just bought a 4 way lnb holder and i dont now which position to trade first as primary to get the following 4.5e 16/17e 28e 36e.

below is the pix of the lnb holder.

thanks. abeg make una help me dish size 90cm

bro did u order this from china or u bought it locally?

if locally where?

the shipping costs from china is like 4 times d cost of the holder itself!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Been battlin to nail this stubborn irib using my 1m dish. The max signal i got on 4055h27500 is 58%. Mehn itz not easy. Tried constructing a c-band lnb holder, hope it's not the cause?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
Rextab:
its loud n clear here...wat recvr r u using?

am using SRT 4930 HD
help what shud i do megger sport and our tv no audio
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2013

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
and

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2013

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
@iykmora, the neck might be an issue. But also ur focal lenght is not right. Try sliding the lnb in a little and also skew ur lnb to 11 oclock
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
sammu: @iykmora, the neck might be an issue. But also ur focal lenght is not right. Try sliding the lnb in a little and also skew ur lnb to 11 oclock
my broda am nt discouragin you ooo , try to get at least 1.2 - 1.8 cm dish to reduce d stress ,irib is vry vry easy to nail with bigger dish.
Regard.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pls o i need help!! Diz evening i finished watching manu match on joysport and decide to change d channel and immediately phcn just took d lite and brought it immediately and behold... All the channels just disappeared and i tried tracking bak with d little readings av done here and was able 2 get ait, rdv, ourtv and others.... But d mytv (containing all those church channels) and multi tv were no where to be found.... Pls what do i do thanks in advance
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
CNN is back

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (2354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eerekake(m) and 1 guest(s)