Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,871 members, 7,949,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Which Of The Coins Should I Buy? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Of The Coins Should I Buy? (670 Views)

What Crypto Coins Should You Spend Your Money On In 2023/24 / And All The Coins Here Mooned / New Year Promo Register And Get Free 14 Different Coins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Coins Should I Buy? by Ayoalhaja(m): 1:42am On May 13, 2022
Hello guys, I'm new to this crypto but I really want to invest now that people are shouting everywhere the price has fallen drastically.

pls which of the coins can I invest into for now?
Re: Which Of The Coins Should I Buy? by missiret(f): 2:05am On May 13, 2022
Solana
Ftm
Etherium
Cardonal
Ripple
Matic polygon
Shib
Juld....etc

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Coins Should I Buy? by Ayoalhaja(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2022
missiret:
Solana Ftm Etherium Cardonal Ripple Matic polygon Shib Juld....etc
thanks boss
Re: Which Of The Coins Should I Buy? by Ifex4real: 11:57pm On May 13, 2022
3.3% DAILY ON COTP

Do you know you can earn up to 3.3% daily and 100% profit monthly by simply selling USDT

All you need to do is to:

1. Open an account with COTP(Cryptos OTC Trading Platform), a US regulated cryptocurrency exchange Platform

2. Fund your COTP account with USDT TRC 20

So how do we make money by selling USDT on COTP ?

This is how it works:
COTP has an Artificial Intelligence system which scans the international markets to identify buyers in other countries whose bid price for USDT is higher. COTP then sells our USDT to these buyers at a higher price and buys back the USDT at a lower/standard price and sends your capital and proportion of your profit back to you in 2hrs.*

Hurry, register and let's take you through on how to make money every 2hrs on COTP right away.

Register here
Register Now����.

So easy and fantastic.

Click on link below to register and use number below to join our group For Guardian.
Re: Which Of The Coins Should I Buy? by Ennyholar: 11:07pm On May 15, 2022
Ayoalhaja:
Hello guys, I'm new to this crypto but I really want to invest now that people are shouting everywhere the price has fallen drastically.

pls which of the coins can I invest into for now?

Buy BTC now that it is low.
You can purchase some on Yellow card.
Re: Which Of The Coins Should I Buy? by Yinksy09(m): 6:37am On May 16, 2022
You can buy BTC now that it is low or USDT it is a stable coin. It’s available on platforms that support P2P like Binance, paxful, yellow card and the rest
Re: Which Of The Coins Should I Buy? by Chukatabra: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Earn 4$ Daily For Free, Then Get In Here / New Trending & Legit Cash Out Platform / Free Money For Forex Traders . Enjoy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.