Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,899 members, 7,889,964 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG (16084 Views)

Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims / Aided Fire Victims Pay Thank-you Visit To Gov. Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by Benmsu: 12:28pm On May 13, 2022
The guy want to cash out sharp sharp
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 13, 2022
Gunmi never failed to impress. So, how much do they want? How will it get to them? I believe you have all these information.
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by Lightorder: 2:19pm On May 13, 2022
The minister has spoken
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by Lightorder: 2:24pm On May 13, 2022
Please on this, where is Osinbajo who will soon start telling us that he has solutions to Nigeria problems but only when he becomes the president. Let him loan his master solution from his rich account of his solutions. I really dont know that such number is still in captivity and Apc is busy selling forms
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by ufotunang: 2:36pm On May 13, 2022
Gumi did not even plead with the federal government to pay ASUU their money so that the strike can end and students can go back to school...he is begging federal government to pay bandits... nawaoooo... nigeria has finished.. the minister of bandits
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by Yimeh: 2:37pm On May 13, 2022
Add me up on whatsapp to join my group and watch my sexy videos and let's have some fun ❤������

‪+1 (252) 256‑9425
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by Adamisa77(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2022
Nigeria is really a joke.

Bandits wey say dem no need money, them say the Fg knows what dey want.

This Gumi na devil

Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by Ifakiland(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2022
Tonypens48:
Eh, God -\undecided see country wey I find myself. Just so frustrating, unimaginable, and a colossal failure for the government to be in Negotiations with terrorists within their reach. Why haven't this Gumi been arrested ever since.

We do have a long way to go.

Kindly check my signature below for an assistance in your project, Assignments, Academic research, etc...
The best gift and inheritance you can give your kids is to birth them outside Nigeria....this country is just not okay

1 Like

Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by ladyn4real(f): 6:06pm On May 13, 2022
Gumi, Gumi.....one day, all these nonsense will end
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by sematec(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2022
The police should arrest this man immediately
He shouldn't deem it fit to make such a statement in the first place. this man is promoting terrorism in our country
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by Unstoppable97(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
What a nation
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by tonididdy(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2022
This Atiku running mate ( VP) angry

Tufia.....
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by tonididdy(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2022
@yrret what have you sent in my mailbox? angry, I have no access to my NL mails
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by Akpez13: 11:03pm On May 13, 2022
Terrorist himself... imagine the nonsense... claiming that these bandit shouldn't have been branded terrorist. When these Boko personnel have decided to attack the government and innocent individuals in another form. At first they were getting away with these killings until branding them terrorist. As far as terrorism is concerned no negotiations is supposed to be allowed. Government is supposed to be as mean as possible.
Just imagine a country no connection no work by merit...
In the North Boko Haram and bandits ( terrorist group ).. everyday killing
In the east Ipob, to the extent no work on Mondays. Everyday killing
In the south and west , cult rituals e t.c everyday killings
Politicians looting daily and shoving the proceed at our faces yet we applaud like menamonic fools.
County growing in debt daily
Students are forced to sit at home die to the selfish interest of some set.
It's a pity shithole.
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by Akpez13: 11:05pm On May 13, 2022
He is supposed to be arrested and investigated idiot
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by Benzemma(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2022
Panti amu! What happened to your sophisticated weapon and intelligent device aka NIN?

Can't you use it again for the purpose you invented it for.

Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by 4element: 9:01am On May 14, 2022
We should please stop this man call Gumi. How can a man who called himself a clergy be an agent to kidnappers. He can not deny having direct contact with boko haram and diferent groups of kidnapper. If the govenment paid the kidnappers and they realse the peope. will that stop them kidnapping another group of people? will that not encourage bandits to start kidnapping bussiness? Has boko haram stopped kidnapping upon all the ransome Gumi has helped them to collect? Where are the DSS? and all other intelligent units in Nigeria did not fish them out? why can the law maker make a death penality for kidnappers? what has happened to those caught kidnappers? nothing. The more people find out that there is huge money in kidnapping the more the numbers of kidnapper will increase. And more job for Gumi to help the kidnapper to collect the millions either from the Government or from ndividual Nigerias.
Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by Tundex911: 10:48pm On May 14, 2022
EFCC should go after Gumi too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) / Kwankwaso, Kano Deputy Governor Boycott APC Congress / Plot To Sack Secondus As PDP Chairman Thickens, Wike Withdraws Support For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.