Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Political Islam And The Evil Wahabi Indoctrination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Islam And The Evil Wahabi Indoctrination (207 Views)

Political Islam And S E S S (S E & S S) People - Orient Harmony / The Dreaded Abuja Declaration(1989): Political Islam / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political Islam And The Evil Wahabi Indoctrination by Nobody: 8:09am On May 13, 2022
Nigeria failed not just because of lack of ideological politics but chiefly because of the inability of the people to think like human beings.

So yesterday, a girl was killed in sokoto for 'blasphemy'.

To show you how ignorant the masses are and how worldly the muslims are, no single soul can actually point out anywhere in the Holy Qu'ran where Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) or God said to cease people and stone/beat to death for blasphemy.
This idea on stoning especially in modern times is just a scare tactic and an effort by the elites to create an army of zombies unable to think and remain subservient willing tools to be used to cause mayhem at the slightest provocation.
Take it to the bank, Muslims in this part of the world are jinn possesed.
In modern times, you as a muslim will be defecating openly?
You will be engaging witch doctors?
Puting dollars in babariga?
Starving fellow muslims?

Show me where Prophet Mohammed advocated any of these things and i will send you N10,000 in any currency of you choice.

As for boko haram, it sprang up out of injustice and they have a moral high ground to attack and kill those who killed them because they were first attacked and killed unjustly.
To end boko haram there must be a revolution in nigeria that will see to it that all the old corrupt evil politicians are removed and persecuted.
And the introduction of a fair, transparent system. That way everyone trusts the system and insurgents and seperatist like boko haram and Ipob will form political parties or demand self determination while trusting the system.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Police Unwilling To Release Farah Dagogo After Meeting Bail Conditions – / I Stand With Deborah Samuel / ACPP Felicitates With Aregbesola At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.