Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

She Left And I Feel So Devastated - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Left And I Feel So Devastated (209 Views)

I Feel So Much Guilt From My Past Relationship / Problematic In-law! My Wife Parents Does Not Like Me And I Dislike Them More! / I Am An Introvert And I Want A Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Left And I Feel So Devastated by Nedangel: 9:13am On May 13, 2022
This gurl was staying in my house., Helping us. U guys all know what went on ( nothing much) and u guys NLers adviced she should be sent out. Well she left on her own. I feel so devastated and so sad ( like a break up). Always have her in my mind and I find my self always thinking about her. Need ur advice to get this out of my mind. Thanks guys
Re: She Left And I Feel So Devastated by WatchYourSix: 9:42am On May 13, 2022
when u become close to a woman..your brain releases dopamine ...its what makes you go back to them for more because dopamine make you dependent on them...we call it love...its just plain biology....

u go dey alright...just wean your brain off the dopaine by staying away from her or getting close to someone else....

(1) (Reply)

Deleted post / In Need Of A Serious Relationship / Medical Doctor And Business Man Need Female Working Class Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.