Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

To Those That Condemn The Acton Taken By Norh But Do This.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those That Condemn The Acton Taken By Norh But Do This.. (1171 Views)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those That Condemn The Acton Taken By Norh But Do This.. by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 13, 2022
ArewaHero:
where did I support violence in these write up .

Your saying the girl was 'served justice for a cold and clear reason' does constitute justifying bad things.

I think that at the end, killing people because 'they attacked your religion' is going to make you look bad. Time it stopped.
Re: To Those That Condemn The Acton Taken By Norh But Do This.. by kindlyheart: 1:51pm On May 13, 2022
ArewaHero:
So because its the north every hypocrate can come and be acting civilized and and woke in 21s century.

Thunder fire anybody that justified the beheading mutilation ,decapitation , killing of an innocent army couple whom have done nothing ,their only crime was serving their country. But condemn the Justice served to a girl for the blasphemy of prophet Muhammad (pbuph)

Week ago over about 40 percent of southerners celebrated the beheading ,decapitation humiliation of an an army couple without any cause especially the woman whom is a bonafide IMO indigen , .they hailed IBOP and even going to the length of trying to exonorate IPOB by developing foolish theories about the brutal act by saying it was fulanies with Igbo accent, it happened in Cameroon bla,bla bla.

What about the thieves that where being BURNT ALIVE for stealing phone, phone charger ,pot of soup and other petty gadgets ,in AKWA IBOM, ANAMBRA ,IMO , ABAKALIKI ,CALABAR isn't JUNGLE JUSTICE so backwards to be practice in 21st century, when there is different law enforcement agencies created for arresting and punishing offenders such as (Robbers,cultist).

Show me a video of a THIEVE ever BURNT alive in the north ,

The girl was served justice for A clear and solid reason .

But what about the innocent ARMY COUPLE, Especially the woman that was RAPED ,HUMIlATED ,DECAPITATED, MUTILATED VIDEOD NAKED and Killed without any REASON. But because she choose to serve her country .

The question is

1 ) isn't Burning athief backwards in 21st century signed of Bloodthirsty when the is appropriate authority to handed them over

2) are you people not also Terrorist for sympatizing with iphob/ugm/ESN when you tried to shield them by saying it was Fulani's with Igbo accent ,DSS ,

3) what effort have you made in tracing the incident even though it happened in your region

insult me as you want..

what you wrote is rubbish
Re: To Those That Condemn The Acton Taken By Norh But Do This.. by alanto: 7:06pm On May 13, 2022
ArewaHero:
we and ipob can never cross path , Islam forbid violence of any kind .
Ok
Re: To Those That Condemn The Acton Taken By Norh But Do This.. by 1877omenka: 6:52am On May 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Honestly, you don't have to.. Though we are aware of some hypocrites but you should have ignored them
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi The Lame Duck Candidate / Unknown Gunmen Invade A University, COOU In Uli, Anambra State (video) / Peter Obi Movement In Yobe State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.