Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

If You're In Your 20's -40's , Read This! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / If You're In Your 20's -40's , Read This! (135 Views)

There Is Nothing Bad About Owning Your Own House In Your 20's / WITH 550K, YOU'RE A LANDLORD AT ACRES OF GOLD ESTATE EPE! / Difference Between Home Buying In Your 20’s, 30’s And 40’s -all You Need Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're In Your 20's -40's , Read This! by derwin(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2022
I decided to talk to people specifically in this age bracket today. If you're reading and you're not within this age bracket, please don't feel bad, however, it doesn't stop you from taking action in securing the kind of future you desire.
If you grew up in a "Not so well to do family" or an "Average income family" like mine.... There's a 90% possibility that you have been imbued with the complex of " Too young to be Rich" — I mean, growing up in households like that, it would be a taboo for you to think about making a fortune!.

Your life was literally planned out, get good grades, work very hard and get a good job.
It was also accompanied with... " Be contented" remove your eyes from things you can't buy! Save ! Save ! Save!

Live within your means, train your kids well so when you grow old, they will in turn take care of you — the circle goes on and on.

If you have one or more of these complexes, it will surprise you to know that... You may be working and earning good money, but you may not do anything significant with your money. There's a likelihood that if your father never took the opportunity to invest, if he always played it safe, you'd also do same, why? — "The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree".

Now let's flipsides for a minute...., Let us imagine the kind of discussion and orientation wealthy men like ..... Dangote, Otedola, Tony Elumelu will be giving to their kids?.... Just imagine and hold the thoughts in your head, was it anything like what your parents gave you when growing up?

Did you know your dad's close associates? Did your dad discuss business , money and time management skills with you? Did he take you to his office to see how things were done? Did you go to parties and events of his associates? Did he teach you how to network? Did he teach you about Investment and savings?

Until I was 20, I used to think that a normal Human being should have a Max for being wealthy, 10M in the account. Anything other than 10M was greed! And for the Dangotes , Otedolas who had Billions, "they just had 2 heads & were Greedy" so I thought...

The shock of my life came when I saw in 2017 an associate of my Boss received a cheque of ₦30M for a deal he struck in Dubai, he sold out massively Apartments and Condo's in Dubai, the company had to send a Representative from Dubai to Nigeria for a ceremony. My boss asked me to tag along, he just wanted me to see something, in his words, "I want you to see how the big boys play and sell, everything is not Juju and Holy Ghost Faya"

That experience was Golden, it still plays in my brain.

A mistake I see most guys doing this days is throwing away Equity in form of money!

You go to a club, collectively burn over ₦2M in drinks, hype and women... You live in a rented apartment, with a good car and work but no properties, nothing to fall back too... Why? ..... "I am young, there's still time"

You remember what I said earlier (about the complex of too young to be Rich) it's really not your fault, it's your upbringing subconsciously reminding you what your parents taught you.

I never reach my papa age when he build house, when I get older, I will build one house.

Hmmm... Can we change the narrative today?

I chose to talk to the age bracket above because, somehow, we have time to correct many wrongs..
How?... Just add and additional 10 years to your current age and you would understand.

-If you bought Bitcoin 10 years ago, you won't have anything to do with being broke today.

- if you bought a property 10 years ago, today you would be a big time Property mogul in multi millions.

One of the surest forms of Investment and hedging wealth still Remains Real Estate.

There's no wealthy man in the world who does not have Realestate as a part of his Wealth portfolio.

What will the next 10 years be like? Another wait or happiness? Would we repeat the mistakes our parents made?

And why I'm here...

If I told you that with ₦2M you could own an Acre (6plots) of land in a fast growing community in Ibejulekki, would you want to hear about it?

If I presented every detail for you to fact find and enquire before you purchase , would you do it?

And if I told you that , 2 or 3 friends could come together and put resources to buy, would you take the initiative?

Well, I've been selling these properties since last year in Acres.

At IST, I was sceptical about sharing the info because people doubt and fear alot .

But I said again, why not out this out for people who want to take action?

We have just 5 Acres left... It may get finished tonight or tomorrow.. the most interesting thing is... Friends are buying and not telling their friends... Why? Mindset!

But if you really want your kids and future self to appreciate the life you give and will leave for them.... Invest in Real Estate today,

This is the most affordable way to invest and watch things blossom before 10 years.

Wanna take action today?

WhatsApp or call : 07062907130

Re: If You're In Your 20's -40's , Read This! by derwin(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2022
This is the True experience of life! That you understand your parents legacy whilst they're alive and strive to build yours on the Doors that they opened for you!

This is freedom!

Only 5 Acres left! Are you going to be the next big owner of profitable properties or would you repeat some of the mistakes our parents made?

Call or WhatsApp to get your Acre at ₦2M now. An Acre means (6 plots)

Re: If You're In Your 20's -40's , Read This! by derwin(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2022
4 Acres left! Offer ends this Sunday.

Price increases to ₦2.5 M

Don't let this offer slip by you!

(1) (Reply)

For Sales 4bedroom Fully Detached Duplex In Osapa London Lekki / For Sale A Full Plot Of Land @ Ifako By Harmony Estate Gbagada *price 25m* / Newly Built Five Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With A Penthouse At Orchid Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.