Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,481 members, 7,978,569 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video (2122 Views)

She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video by Anitaarthur: 1:20pm On May 13, 2022
Elsewhere in Ghana, a snake has bitten the 'two balls' of a level 300 student at the Assin Fosu College of Education also known as (Fosco).

The student is currently said to be at the hospital receiving treatment after the unbearable incident that happened to him.

From what we have gathered, the snake bit the most sensitive part of the student while he was using the toilet and after feeling the pain, he stood on his feet only to see that it is a snack that has bitten him.

A friend of his, Alfred Amoh in an interview with Adom FM narrated the incident and said that his friend, the victim chose to use the old toilet facility of the school instead of the newly built.

Alfred continued that even though the school has built a new toilet facility, most of the students prefer using the old one.

He said that after the snake has bitten his friend, he shouted for help and was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital ( St Francis Hospital).

Insuah Mohammed, a lecturer in the school who also confirmed the news noted that the unknown victim is now responding to treatment.

Watch the video below...

https://allgistroom.com/snake-testcles-university-student/

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video by Wawelexy(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2022
show us the testicle or iddonbilivit
Re: Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video by AndroBlaze: 2:02pm On May 13, 2022
We men are truly an endangered species..... if it's not Eve dealing with us it is the serpent!!

3 Likes

Re: Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video by richiemcgold: 4:15pm On May 13, 2022
do you mean his two balls were bitten by the snake?

did the snake bit him twice? one bite per ball or what?

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video by helinues: 4:22pm On May 13, 2022
Funny news..

So he sat on the toilet seat without checking? Abi na miraculous snake bite him
Re: Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 13, 2022
Reminds me of the Nokia snake game, the snake has to bite the balls to get bigger.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video by dopedan(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2022
They should tie his balls o
Re: Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video by TheWolfen(m): 8:59pm On May 13, 2022
If you check well. It might just be another Python that bite him. Python likes getting in latrines
Re: Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video by Islandlady(f): 9:01pm On May 13, 2022
That snake is bad,why his balls shocked grin

Anyways he sign up for it, why use the old n abandoned toilet instead of the new ones

He is responding to treatment but if it is my country he will just die due to lack of treatment
Re: Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video by Nobody: 1:09am On May 14, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Reminds me of the Nokia snake game, the snake has to bite the balls to get bigger.
Hahaha comrade grin
Re: Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video by Karemarealty288(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2022
The snake thought his dick was an Alien Viper with fire balls ........which prompted it to strike first and asked questions later. Who says snakes ain't aware of Alien existence.

Re: Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2022
I tell this guy say make e no break up with amanda but e no hear, see now she done use her serpentise spirit bite am for blokos

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
That snake is bad,why his balls shocked grin

Anyways he sign up for it, why use the old n abandoned toilet instead of the new ones

He is responding to treatment but if it is my country he will just die due to lack of treatment

I believe that na female snake if not why bite his two balls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Another Man On Their Matrimonial Bed (VIDEO / I Think The Queens Death News Was Delayed, was there a conspiracy? (opinion) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.