Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Bbnaija’s Bam Bam Opens Up On Trolling She Received Over Postpartum Weightgain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Bam Bam Opens Up On Trolling She Received Over Postpartum Weightgain (1007 Views)

The Look On #bbnaija Alex When She Received A Car Key Was Priceless / Bbnaija Bam Bam Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photo / OAP Lolo 1 Breaks Silence Following Severe Trashing Received Over ‘sexy’ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Bam Bam Opens Up On Trolling She Received Over Postpartum Weightgain by LetDemKnow(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2022

Former Big Brother Naija housemate and actress, Bamike Olawunmi popularly known as Bam Bam has revealed for the first time, the trolling she received over her weight gain after child birth.

The reality Tv star made this known during an interview chat session with media personality, Stephanie Coker on her MHE podcast.

According to Bam Bam, she tried to pay little attention to the trolls, even though they said all manner of nasty things.

She added that she only lost weight after she made the decision to, and not as a result of the insensitive comments on social media.

See video below: https://mediarants.com/bbnaijas-bam-bam-opens-up-on-trolling-she-received-over-postpartum-weightgain/

The actress went from a size 8 to a size 14/16 following the birth of her first child, Zendaya.

Bam Bam participated in the third season of the reality Tv show. She has since gone on to star in several movies including Lockdown and Collision Course.

She was also nominated in the best young/promising actor category for Collision Course at the AMA Awards 2021.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Bam Bam Opens Up On Trolling She Received Over Postpartum Weightgain by thrillionaire(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2022
This gurl is sexy and fine in her own right. I don't understand why people here like to bash her. She's doing her life her own way and making progress her own way, why not let her be?
And those yabbing her have not achieved one bit of what she's achieved o. Saddists.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Bam Bam Opens Up On Trolling She Received Over Postpartum Weightgain by Yimeh: 2:27pm On May 13, 2022
Add me up on whatsapp to join my group and watch my sexy videos and let's have some fun ❤������

‪+1 (252) 256‑9425
Re: Bbnaija’s Bam Bam Opens Up On Trolling She Received Over Postpartum Weightgain by We4all: 4:28pm On May 13, 2022
In all honesty, I like that she added weight. She looked so good and fresh.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Very Tricky Match+tu Baba Face, Jim Iyke -- Rita Dominic, Ini Edo / Hi Friends Please Tel Me What U Think Is Love,,, Tel Me Plz. / Nollywood Actor Jailed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.