Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,123 members, 7,973,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:59 AM

A Video Game For All Times - Which One? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Video Game For All Times - Which One? (201 Views)

PMB: Advocate, Enabler Of Level Playing Field At All Times / Islamabad VIP Girls Ensure Your Security At All Times / Download Tekken 6 Game For Iso Psp File On Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Video Game For All Times - Which One? by penguin2021(f): 2:26pm On May 13, 2022
Today video games literally eat up all the free time of young people. I could say it's a bad thing, but I like to spend a couple of hours in front of the computer myself. But the question is different - there are so many games now that it's hard to choose just one. If you were faced with such a choice, what would you choose?
Re: A Video Game For All Times - Which One? by crysmile(m): 3:07pm On May 13, 2022
I don't waste my time playing video games anymore. They took up too much of my life and took up all my free time. I admit that it wasn't easy to give them up, but I think one day I'll be grateful to myself for that decision. But there was a time when I could sit through hours of racing.
Re: A Video Game For All Times - Which One? by pixie2: 9:01am On May 15, 2022
I would choose Rocket League . Not enough to play regular soccer simulators? Please, here's an unusual soccer game. Do you like to dress up cars? Good afternoon, come on in, they're waiting for you here. Fan of complex gameplay mechanics? It's here, too. And most importantly - all combined into one great game. And with the advent of Bakkes website in my life now I can't get away from the computer by the ears, it adds so many features to the game.

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Invention In Nigeria - Patent / Whitemoney, Tega Turn Up, Libo Partners As Emmanuel Launches Fitness Brand / Troy Bilt TB160 Push Mower Review, Price, Specs & Features 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.