Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

"We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin (877 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by JEWELofHELL666: 4:31pm On May 13, 2022
For the record, ALL religion is blasphemy. The Christian God/Son of God (Jesus) is considered a prophet (Isa) in Islam, and a nobody in Judaism.

The Yoruba deity Èşù Láàlù was substituted for "Satan" by Samuel Ajayi Crowther when translating the Christian Bible into Yoruba.

Your religion is someone else's blasphemy. If blasphemy is to ever be considered as an actual thing that exists and is worth ending a human life over, everyone on earth including atheists should be dead.

We are all blasphemers. Every. Single. One. Of. Us.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1525039069163667458?s=19

Re: "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by Conrod: 4:34pm On May 13, 2022
A
Re: "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by zionmade(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2022
Exactly
As a Christian Jesus is my God
But instead of Muslims respecting my belief they will come with all sort of nonsense to convince me that he is just a prophet and that's a big blasphemy to my religion
Yet they want me to respect a paedophile .

Ndi Ara

3 Likes

Re: "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by MangekyoAlt: 4:43pm On May 13, 2022
With respect to yoruba Muslims, who are tolerable, their counterparts from the north, are clearly fanatics and bigots. Na them carry this thing so for head like gala. Normally Wetin concern me concern with a stack illiterate who lived a violent and disgraceful life? Let's face the truth. The man was an Arab pedo who absolutely does not merit the attention of any Christian. Our Bible made no reference to him, except maybe he happens to be the false prophet Jesus warned us about.
What baffles me, and find completely unacceptable in this country, is claiming someone committed blasphemy against your useless prophet, SAW, hence should be prosecuted. Does Nigeria even recognize any religion? Why are people shying away from this question? Or are the constitutions of Nigeria just there for nothing? If that is the case, abeg divide the country, we've had enough.
Muslims are very intolerant and I can't believe it is just something I'm just realizing..... probably because I don't live in the north. Coexisting with them, I think can be compared to coexisting with a "tamed" wild beast. You never know when or if it'll eat you the moment it runs out of food. You never know what goes through the head of these barbarians stuck in the medieval eras. They can "seem" peaceful, but will kill or maim you for literally doing nothing, including those you think are friends.

Any religion that doesn't promote peace, and tolerance is a religion of shit and piss and should be abolished or banned!
If it is this line these barbarians want to toe, they should signal. Christians are generally peaceful, but we will never shy away from a fight. A great holy War AKA crusades, though a thing of the past, will be declared in response to their jihad and we'll fight it to the death. The idea of committing atrocities and sending other figures to claim it doesn't represent Islam just to pacify us is lame and stupid. At least when your religion starts taking responsibility, we'll know how we'll respond appropriately
Re: "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by dawnomike(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2022
The love for humanity is the greatest religion... Why should I hate and kill another man cos of where he's from or what he believes?

We were first humans before any ither thing...
Re: "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by flamingREED(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2022
How many presidential aspirants have condemned the action yet?
Re: "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by Talawaka: 5:14pm On May 13, 2022
The greatest blasphemy of all comes in the form of the jaundiced opinions often expressed when talking about African traditional religion (ATR).

#JusticeForDeborah
Re: "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by 360degreess(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2022
zionmade:
Exactly
As a Christian Jesus is my God
But instead of Muslims respecting my belief they will come with all sort of nonsense to convince me that he is just a prophet and that's a big blasphemy to my religion
Yet they want me to respect a paedophile .

Ndi Ara
..You are wrong according to the bible...Luke24:19:And he said to them, what thing?And they said unto him, concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty indeed and word before God and all the people.. Matthew 21:10-11; They said, this is Jesus, the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee..Luke13:32-33; Jesus said "Nevertheless,I must walk today and tomorrow and the following, for it cannot be that a prophet perishes out of Jerusalem"..etc.. Being a prophet also makes him a servant of God,Acts3:13"The God of Abraham and of Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers glorified his servant Jesus"..Acts 4:30"Signs and wonders be done through thy Holy servant Jesus(RSV).. etc..
Re: "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by MangekyoAlt: 5:18pm On May 13, 2022
dawnomike:
The love for humanity is the greatest religion... Why should I hate and kill another man cos of where he's from or what he believes?

We were first humans before any ither thing...
Even Jesus christ openly rebuked Peter for defending him against the Roman soldier who seeked to maim him, and even performed miracle by restoring his chopped off ear.
I see no situation where I'll pick up arms to defend our God against "blasphemers".
It is unacceptable and has been warned against in the Bible. If someone insults your religion or ditches out fallacy, rebuttals are okay, but It should end there. The idea of killing someone for insulting your god is something I cannot believe is still being practiced by barbarians as if we're still in medieval eras.

1 Like

Re: "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by Truthisunique2: 5:24pm On May 13, 2022
You say there is no god but allah every second

But we Christians don't give a bleep because allah is moon

But if christians kept saying there is no God but Yaweh Muslims would call it provocation
Re: "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by 360degreess(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2022
[color=#000000][/color][quote author=Truthisunique2 post=112799607] you say
Re: "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by SIMONEKPA7: 10:15pm On May 13, 2022
The terrorists head slammers will never hear. Shedding blood for god
Re: "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by Googledotcom: 10:32pm On May 13, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped from Kenya because he asked to be separated from those northern animals yet the animals who murdered Deborah from buhari's backyard are still roaming the streets.

We will not forget, we will not forgive.

#FreeNnamdiKanu
#JusticeForDeborah
Re: "We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin by Googledotcom: 10:34pm On May 13, 2022
Any southerner who criticizes Nnamdi Kanu after Deborah's murder should have his/her head checked.

(1) (Reply)

2023:perish Thought Of Producing Buhari Successor-joe Igbokwe / BREAKING: Ex-APC National Scribe, Akpanudoedehe Dumps Party / Toxic Igbos! Are Less Than 10% Of The Igbo People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.