Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,279 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:53 AM

Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF (40058 Views)

Nasiru Idris Wins Kebbi Governorship Election / INEC Declares Kebbi Governorship Election Inconclusive / BREAKING: Buhari Re-appoints Idris As AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by uridiwan(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Malami is not sellable, even his wife and children won't vote for him

He did the right thing by withdrawing from the governorship race and still save his job.

A bird in hand is worth millions in the bush

You are not getting it. The man is trying to keep his immunity alive.
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by Sunsets: 7:19pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by mprtuary: 7:21pm On May 13, 2022
False news malami didn't withdraw from d race
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2022
How I wish he resigns so that Festus Keyamo (SAN) can take over his position to reposition the damages done already (assumed) by him. Despite his unhappy withdrawal, I pray our dear president (a good father and listener) reshuffles his cabinet and assign another portfolio for him (Malami)
We really need change in this present cabinet now or never before May 29 2023.
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by Triplerg: 7:25pm On May 13, 2022
RaptObserver:
As expected. His resignation was the most awaited but it never happened cos he knows that if he leaves now EFCC will not let him breathe.
No be lie. His resignation was by far the most eagerly awaited but at Las, it never came. I had actually wanted him to resign and then lose his gubernatorial bid, but guy man sensed danger and chickened out.
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by IgOga(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
Withdrawal method.
One thing Buhari has done that's good has done is this directive of resign before contesting.
It's so sweet.
Malami, how far?

Buhari didn't do it....that has been the norm since 1999. The only reason it looks like a big deal is that the country has been so badly run by APC that normal protocol are now seen as abnormal that the president actually has to issue a memo.

1 Like

Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by flejnr2(f): 7:31pm On May 13, 2022
Wise man
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:35pm On May 13, 2022
Mandate2023:
Paper weight politicians.....I pray dis is not true tho, want d idiot to waste some of d money he embezzled
grin Boss you be mugu ooh
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2022
He has offended Many.

2023 is almost here, he should enjoy
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:43pm On May 13, 2022
Staying being a thief AGF in the Zoo is more lucrative than whatever nonsense he wants to start.
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by saxby(f): 7:44pm On May 13, 2022
No be small game of thrones dey happen for Nigeria politics o
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by bluefilm: 7:45pm On May 13, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Only political appointees are required by law to resign before seeking elective office.

Thanks so much for the clarification.
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by iyke2frankeze: 7:46pm On May 13, 2022
His withdrawal would have spelt doom for Amechi.
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by NaijaCars4sale: 7:48pm On May 13, 2022
I guess he has seen that his chances are slim
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by freemanq(m): 7:57pm On May 13, 2022
The fear of mazi Nnamudi Kalu is the beginning of wisdom ������
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by Mandate2023: 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
grin Boss you be mugu ooh

Na ur papa u dey talk to werey
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by Bimpe29: 8:04pm On May 13, 2022
Another confused human being

Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by Goodleader(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmm. Mallami may have withdrawn to settle for a more national elective assignment like vice presidential ticket. The only issue he may have is that the Dude is not a NATIONAL POLITICIAN. Those who really know him can testify to this. Many non KEBBI indigenes voted for Buhari to make him president thereby making Mallami a minister but Malami will NEVER help any person who is resident in KEBBI but not a KEBBI person especially when Federal apointment is concerned. A federal minister with a state commissioner worldview. This is a secret of ADAMU ALIERO cosmopolitan acceptance in Kebbi. Even if Mallami gets the ticket he can not win. He does not have what it takes to win even at the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2022
Crooks
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by okuta007: 8:24pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Malami is not sellable, even his wife and children won't vote for him

He did the right thing by withdrawing from the governorship race and still save his job.

A bird in hand is worth millions in the bush

just imagine a man who is in charge of running the federal government legal office can not make up his mind - very erratic and you wonder why the country is the way it is - that means he was hoping to use the instruments of state power to win as governor but when he realized Buhari will uphold the law of (resign if you must contest) he chickened out

This means that Malami, the chief law officer of the country was expecting the law not to be followed by the president - NIGERIA indeed is in trouble - If I were Buhari- I will sack him and others to go pursue their initial dream of contesting - I hate nonsense!
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

Na ur papa u dey talk to werey
Baba you misunderstood me. I agree with you on this thief of a man (Malami). I also want him to lose every kobo he stole. I don't mean to insult you, I am only been figurative. Peace
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by thatgoodman(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2022
the most corrupt and evil attorney general this country has ever had.
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by Sisora(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2022
Iliveforever:
When will osinbade resign from the post of vp
that's an elected post.

He's not mandated to resign

Only appointed ministers must resign
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by Iliveforever(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2022
Sisora:
that's an elected post.

He's not mandated to resign

Only appointed ministers must resign

So why are they also calling on emefiele to also resign?
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by sukar886: 9:03pm On May 13, 2022
Wise decision
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by JB4life: 9:10pm On May 13, 2022
How can someone not capable of being the governor of a relatively small state as kebbi be good enough for the whole country as AGF?
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by baconline(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2022
After spending over a billion on cars?
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 13, 2022
Amumaigwe:

It was the electoral act that sacked them not Buhari. Even if Buhari had not so instructed, they would still have had no choice than to resign.
Ok. I thought it's Buhari that was telling them.
Meaning Buhari hasn't done anything good.
Baba, I no feel you at all. Your result with me is still F9 parallel.
Re: Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 13, 2022
IgOga:

Buhari didn't do it....that has been the norm since 1999. The only reason it looks like a big deal is that the country has been so badly run by APC that normal protocol are now seen as abnormal that the president actually has to issue a memo.
Ok. I thought it's Buhari that was telling them.
Meaning Buhari hasn't done anything good.
Baba, I no feel you at all. Your result with me is still F9 parallel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy / Imo APC Ward Congress: Okorocha Runs To Buhari For Help (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Interacts With Passengers In A Commercial Boat At CMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.