Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,206 members, 7,903,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ain Ayunie Twitter Videos Leaked, Whats Happened? Photos Titok And Reddit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ain Ayunie Twitter Videos Leaked, Whats Happened? Photos Titok And Reddit (930 Views)

I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS / Popular Pastor Impregnates 20 Members One Of The Videos Leaked / Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ain Ayunie Twitter Videos Leaked, Whats Happened? Photos Titok And Reddit by Stone0000: 8:01pm On May 13, 2022
Wondering who recently visited and viewed your TikTok profile? You can now do this easily using TikTok’s profile view feature.
Profile View was removed in 2020, but made a comeback in February 2022. In this article, you’ll learn all about TikTok’s profile view feature and how to enable and disable it in your account.

This is how the TikTok profile view works

Anyone on TikTok can view your public profile, but if you enable the profile view, you can view the history of all profile users in the past 30 days. That is, as long as they also have a profile view enabled for their account.

A profile view is a one-way street where you spy on others, and they can spy on you too. Fortunately, only you or someone with access to your account can see your profile viewing activity.

Although the profile view history won’t tell you directly about the frequency of visits and recent times, you can still gather this from your profile view activity. This is possible because TikTok updates records and ranks visits by recency.

For example, if you had only 3 profile visits in the last 30 days, and User A was the 3rd visitor during that period, he would be listed first.

Hand holding phone TikTok logo

If a fourth person User D visits during the same time period, they will push User A to the second position and become first until another visitor drops them to the second position.

So, based on the changing ranking of your visitors, you can see how often they visit your profile.....Continue readinghttps://phreporters.com/
Re: Ain Ayunie Twitter Videos Leaked, Whats Happened? Photos Titok And Reddit by Coldboiii: 8:38pm On May 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar / Help! Strange Things Are Happening In My Poultry Farm / Beautiful Random Pictures Of People With Sculptures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.