Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Sister @nelo Okeke Banned Me, From Taking Her Daughter On Bathroom Breaks! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister @nelo Okeke Banned Me, From Taking Her Daughter On Bathroom Breaks! (486 Views)

Lawyer Orchestrates Client's Arrest For Taking Her Picture With 'abusive' Husban / Marrying And Taking Her Abroad; A Regret? / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister @nelo Okeke Banned Me, From Taking Her Daughter On Bathroom Breaks! by alex4nj(f): 8:07pm On May 13, 2022
Hi Fam��
In this video, I share the reason, my sister, @Nelo Okeke, banned me from, taking her daughter to the bathroom.

Thank you So much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE Like, Comment, Share, and of course, please Subscribe to my channel�� THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Paudg9Tob80

(1) (Reply)

After 8 Weeks Of Giving Birth, Mum Conceives Again, Delivers 3 Babies At Once / Man Forgives His Wife After Discovering One Of Their Children Belongs To Another / Recommend A Good Dating Site For Older People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.