Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,657 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East (35262 Views)

Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack / Italian Man Kills Nigerian Prostitute Over Poor Performance (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by oluade11: 9:01pm On May 14, 2022
So so sad.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by DollarBuddy: 9:04pm On May 14, 2022
Islamabad.... Religion of piss grin grin
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:

Fulani man claiming Yoruba. Who sabi you. You better eff off! undecided

Yoruba nimi o swaga, Yoruba say no to terrorism and cannibalism
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 14, 2022
DamianX:

Did he say he wanted to be with your brown roof repub? grin
These skullminers funny sha

Very good, stay in your land with ipob
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 14, 2022
Parkleader:

I don't support igbos, but they never said they want to be together with yorubas, stop trying to twist anything.
They should just divide this country into the 4 shekene, middle belt we should be on our own too

Igbo want what fulani has, Control and domination, you are too thick to understand their games, Igbo leaders have said they are not going anywhere.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:

Lol, wo eleyi. Anu e se mi. Ta lo ko eleyi yoruba? Ma a tan ara e. cheesy

Okoro man, you are part of Kanu soldier sent to destabilise Yoruba land. Do your business and leave Yoruba alone

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:15pm On May 14, 2022
I PITY CHRISTIANS AND THEIR IGNORANCE, OVER 95 % OF THEM DONT KNOW THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS TO MUSLIMS IN THE MIDDLE EAST AFFECTS CHRISTIANS, ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD. WHO HAS NEVERED HEARD ABOUT A MUSLIM PULLING OUT HIS RIFFLE AND SLAUGHTERING INNOCENT AMERICANS IN THEIR SCHOOLS ETC BECAUSE OF THE ISRAELI / PALESTINIAN CONFLICT. THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT WILL BE UNFOLDING SOON AS MUSLIMS WORLD OVER HAVE ARMED THEMSELVES WITH AK- 47 ETC IN PREPARATION FOR THE DAY THAT ISRAEL WILL DESTROY AL AQSA MOSQUE. THAT DAY CHRISTIANS WILL BE BUTCHERED LIKE GOATS WORLD OVER FOR THEIR IGNORANCE OF ENDTIME PROPHECIES CONCERNING THE ISRAELI / PALESTINIAN CRISIS. WE ARE IN THE END OF THE ENDTIME
AND THIS IS TOOTHACHE TO WHAT IS COMING.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Rawtruth1: 9:15pm On May 14, 2022
Can you imagine the type of people lord luggard joined me with? Subhumans with demented orientation
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Tonitoniton(m): 9:29pm On May 14, 2022
This is what Islam is all about, killing, raping, destruction, stealing and violence.

Islam is the worst thing to happen to mankind

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by damosade(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2022
There is something about Islam we don't know much about.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by AlphaTaikun: 9:37pm On May 14, 2022
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by TenQ: 9:44pm On May 14, 2022
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2022
Religion will destroy the black race
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:

Hahaha, iwo omo ale yi. Ani, a ma le iru e kuro n'ile Oduduwa land. Ori e o pe, werey. grin

Lol this is how Yoruba Christian sold Yoruba cheaply to igbos if not redmudlander will not be telling me omoale in my father's land.

It is well and good, enjoy your delusion
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by godofuck231: 10:04pm On May 14, 2022
Berankis:

This cannot be possible because the President-to-be will still be surrounded by the Sponsors of the Terrorists.
Why has the Government not been able to mention any names so far? It's all a cover up.
thats why the will all die accidentally

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by tradepunter: 10:20pm On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:
I ALMOST WANT TO SAY I HATE ISLAM.

But I restrain and this is solely with respect to my Yoruba muslim brothers. sad

But I'm becoming seriously gutted. I love IPOB very passionately. Because if not for them, the docile act of the remaining southerners would have let all of us be run over.

What fking respect to Yoruba Muslim?? When Fulani herdsmen were running riots in the west.... Where was the bstd they are currently pushing for president??

They keep quiet and pretend like it's not there issue.... Every dog will have their day... Enough of these bastards and their madness

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:

Hahaha, in which your father's land?

Baba, you don miss road. Mixed fulani blood. I don't care whether there is some little Yoruba in your gene maybe from ur maternal side, like some from Ilorin.

What I know is that the sahel is your true home. Oya alele!!! cheesy

Okoro you are a funny comedian, keep it up

I can never pretend to be Okoro but Okoro love pretending to be Yoruba.

Yoruba is Great
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by chrismastre5(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2022
EddyNumerouno:
Islam should be outlawed.
Over here in England, three quarters of the best people you meet are are Muslim. My friend has an added clause…..so far they remain the minority
aswear that time they will be acting all nice because they are the minority, but if they become majority ehh you will see monsters in broad daylight
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by JoeEeL(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2022
tradepunter:

What fking respect to Yoruba Muslim?? When Fulani herdsmen were running riots in the west.... Where was the bstd they are currently pushing for president??

They keep quiet and pretend like it's not there issue.... Every dog will have their day... Enough of these bastards and their madness

Hmmn.

Tiffnubu is a different case. Im talking about the average man on the street bro.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Parkleader: 10:31pm On May 14, 2022
SlyDev:

Igbo want what fulani has, Control and domination, you are too thick to understand their games, Igbo leaders have said they are not going anywhere.

True, it seems we are just trap anyway. I don't support any of them
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 14, 2022
Parkleader:

True, it seems we are just trap anyway. I don't support any of them

They both want the same thing, fulani is just stronger in violence than Igbo, support your people and watch out for them.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by edosignature(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2022
When it comes to religion Nigerians fight for God but when it's time to fight for their right, they leave it for God... Mental slavery.

Islam & Buddhist = War
Islam & Jews = War
Islam & Chrishna = War
Islam & Mormons = War
Islam & Christians = War
Islam & Monks = War
Islam & Freemancing = War
Islam & Traditionalist = War

Islam & Islam = War & Carnage

I want Those who Lynch the said lady to be melt with the same justice.

Islam Religion of Peace indeed
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Valkrie: 10:42pm On May 14, 2022
John389:
Nigerian Christians Wake Up Before These Jihadists Finish You

How can they or would they ever wake up when the crooked daddy GOs have told them that battle is of the Lord while he fleece them of their little earnings...?

They would keep waiting for the Lord to come and deliver them till they are all slaughtered one by one by these jihadist who are all over Nigeria ...!! The brain washing both ways is now irredeemable..while one side is killing for their God the other side is waiting for their God to come and save them...!!! Is that not an irony?
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by lebete3000: 10:43pm On May 14, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
No difference between them or northern Muslims or southern Muslims or Dubai Muslims or Saudi Muslims.
They all follow the commandments of allah and Muhammed.
They all believe in killing and will do it

When Christians are ready to start distributing axe and guns to defend themselves abeg hit me up.

Sexy pistol there, if one you truly are the plug for this, e for sweet I swear...
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Chickensoup: 10:52pm On May 14, 2022
Built2last:
Nigeria is gone
Since
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Chickensoup: 10:59pm On May 14, 2022
fineboynl:
..I see war coming. There might not be 2023 election.

It will be southern Nigeria against the Northern Nigeria.

There will still be election. Is it today that such a thing has happened. Isn't this the fourth time now. When people were shouting for Biafra some in the south were mocking. Now look at it. Southern aspirants are fighting for their ambition to be called president and some are supporting them.

Fight a common cause and break this country some people won't agree. Now look at it.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Chickensoup: 11:05pm On May 14, 2022
Idorl:
When will this stupid people know that they are Nigerians first before becoming a Christian or Muslim, without your Nigerian passport you can’t go to any holy land
There is no Nigeria and there is no unity. Alot of those supporting the murder of Deborah doesn't even know what she did. Why aren't any news station showed what she said on WhatsApp. Why can't they say exactly what she said. They are all covering it up.

Nigeria is dead. It's coat of arms has been destroyed.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Chickensoup: 11:07pm On May 14, 2022
shedisavage:
Why are they killing the Christians.
Bruh the president is a Muslims man, chief of army and the rest.
Wetin concern we Christian na.

Justice for deborah

The only solution is to break.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Undergraduate Defrauds Seven Ladies On Facebook In Lagos (photo) / NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine / Police Arrest Man For N4.5m Fraud Through Fake Bank Alerts (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.