Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,570 members, 7,968,636 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:36 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (1010 Views)

Policemen Fight Publicly Over Sex Worker, Shoot Dead Enugu Resident / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:17pm On May 13, 2022
Suspected Fulani herdsmen have reportedly killed a young man in Okpulugwu Agu-Amede community in Eha-Amufu, Isi-Uzo Local Government Area of Enugu State in a renewed attack.
The incident, SaharaReporters learnt, had thrown the community into mourning.
Community sources told SaharaReporters that the recent incident which occurred on Friday would be the seventh brutal attack on the agrarian community since January 2022.
It was gathered that the victim, Mr Ejike Odo, had got a report that his sister who went to farm was attacked and being raped by Fulani herdsmen while she was returning from farm, and he rushed to the farm to rescue her.
“Unfortunately, the herdsmen who were about four overpowered him, stabbed several times before slitting his throat,” a community leader who gave his name as Justus Nwonye said.
Eha-Amufu communities share boundaries with Benue State and have had several herdsmen attacks since August 2021 resulting in several killings and sacking of eight farm settlements.
Efforts to get reaction from the Enugu State Police Command were unsuccessful as the spokesman, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, could not be reached on phone.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/13/suspected-herdsmen-kill-enugu-resident-attempting-save-sister-rape

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:18pm On May 13, 2022
the question is WHERE ARE THE ESN ?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by shilenji(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Asgard13: 9:19pm On May 13, 2022
They learnt how to kill igbos from esn and IPOB

Rest on nwanne ..

IPOB is evil..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Islandlady(f): 9:23pm On May 13, 2022
Break this country! That is the only solution

I don tire for one Nigeria, I no support again o
R.i.p to the dead

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Breadandpeppers(f): 9:28pm On May 13, 2022
You don't go to war empty handed.. he made a mistake of not going with a deadly weapon

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Sergio104(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2022
For real?? shocked

RIP to the dead
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by wis3(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2022
esn blaming their woes on fulanis as always.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Kalashnikov49: 9:33pm On May 13, 2022
ok....

The brother even made moves to save his sister....can your Afonja brother save your worthless life?? grin grin grin grin grin

I know you like the news Afonja.....but the update go reach you faster than thunder....no need for lamentations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by kid23(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

They will surely respond to that...

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by okeysoninv: 9:34pm On May 13, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
they're still cutting otu nwanyi
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Tissaia(f): 9:36pm On May 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by nyiamfrank: 9:37pm On May 13, 2022
Fulani herdsmen
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Kalashnikov49: 9:39pm On May 13, 2022
Even the pedophile cant save the herdsmen.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No need for plenty talk...

Tissaia:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
Always suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Why not suspected Igbos.

Rubbish!
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by AntiBMC(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2022
When ESN retaliates now, bott0m-feeders with brown teeth will start hopping from one thread to the other like grasshoppers...to spew trash.

Oyigboupdate may thunder mismanage you if you keep quiet. When we talk about killings in the North by these same terrorists, you will say we are comparing the East with the North. We want to turn the East to the North. Now what do you have to say? Ekuke

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Johnycastro18: 10:13pm On May 13, 2022
Bad news in this country everyday sad
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by gidgiddy: 10:17pm On May 13, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

Shouldn't you be asking where your security forces are? They are the ones actually paid to protect you

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Edyice: 10:18pm On May 13, 2022
Terrorists try to invade everywhere

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Cantonese: 10:32pm On May 13, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

They will get there very soon and do the needful.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by Stallionhorse: 11:53pm On May 13, 2022
The community is trown into mourning,
Wtf? When they should be hunting down the killers to roast their skulls for the gods..
Is high time the south east and south south starting killing this kettle carring, dickwashing animals.. I wish I was back home.. I would have killed many..
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by beerfraud(f): 1:53pm On May 14, 2022
ESN is busy killing ibos
Only God know how many ibo ipob terrorists will slaughter to enforce their 3 days sit at home
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by OyigboUpdate: 1:15am On May 15, 2022
AntiBMC:
When ESN retaliates now, bott0m-feeders with brown teeth will start hopping from one thread to the other like grasshoppers...to spew trash.

Oyigboupdate may thunder mismanage you if you keep quiet. When we talk about killings in the North by these same terrorists, you will say we are comparing the East with the North. We want to turn the East to the North. Now what do you have to say? Ekuke
I took time to go through the story. Before replying u. Mind u I'm not in support of the fulani killing.
Can't they catch atleast one of this fulani?
Remember the one in mbaitoli who was beheading farmers the news trended fulani but he was an Igbo man.
Simon Ekpa till now is blaiming fulani for the beheading of the army couple.
But this might be a case of murder by the person who called him. Why should he go after 4 armed men when he is just one?
But my anger is that u ESN/Unknown gunmen have not caught any of these so called killer herdsmen are killing our people other than burning cow trucks and killing cows in the bush.
Then sit at home they kill more of our people whereas they are saying fulani is killing us?
If fulani is killing us? Is the defense to kill us more and more?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape by AntiBMC(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I took time to go through the story. Before replying u. Mind u I'm not in support of the fulani killing.
Can't they catch atleast one of this fulani?
Remember the one in mbaitoli who was beheading farmers the news trended fulani but he was an Igbo man.
Simon Ekpa till now is blaiming fulani for the beheading of the army couple.
But this might be a case of murder by the person who called him. Why should he go after 4 armed men when he is just one?
But my anger is that u ESN/Unknown gunmen have not caught any of these so called killer herdsmen are killing our people other than burning cow trucks and killing cows in the bush.
Then sit at home they kill more of our people whereas they are saying fulani is killing us?
If fulani is killing us? Is the defense to kill us more and more?

So in other words, you are supporting fulani and the news reports below are all ESN's doing?

(1) (Reply)

My Madam Beats Me For Not Licking,Sucking Her Private Part-Teenage House-help / Reckless Bus Driver Crushed A Woman To Death With Her Plantain In Aba (graphic V / GRAPHIC VIDEO: A Black Bully Stabs An Asian Student Inside A School’s Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.