Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,921 members, 7,909,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 03:55 AM

Father Jumps Off Cliff To Death While His Family Were Watching And Filming (vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Jumps Off Cliff To Death While His Family Were Watching And Filming (vid) (441 Views)

Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Jumps Off Cliff To Death While His Family Were Watching And Filming (vid) by Pussymouth: 10:13pm On May 13, 2022
A father vacationing with his family in Spain has died while performing a cliff-jumping stunt that went wrong.

The harrowing footage was captured from a nearby boat where the man’s wife and son were filming.

The video shows the 31-year-old Dutch tourist readying to make the 100-foot plunge in the Malgrats Islands on Thursday, May 12.

Unfortunately, he miscalculated and as he took the plunge off the cliff, he seemingly realized his leap wasn’t going to clear the sharp, jagged rocks below.

He let out a scream of terror before clipping the jagged rock and hitting the water.

“Oh my God!” the woman recording, said to be his wife, screams.

The report says authorities were called to the scene shortly after the accident, and they were able to locate the man’s body.

The man, his wife, and son had rented a boat for the day to tour the rocks on one of the Malgrats Isles by Santa Ponsa. The man reportedly hired the boat so his wife could film the stunt.

Watch the video below.
https://euchariasblog.com/father-jumps-off-cliff-to-death-while-his-family-were-watching-and-filming-video/

1 Share

Re: Father Jumps Off Cliff To Death While His Family Were Watching And Filming (vid) by Illuminatiship(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Father Jumps Off Cliff To Death While His Family Were Watching And Filming (vid) by Adeoludt(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2022
YepA
Re: Father Jumps Off Cliff To Death While His Family Were Watching And Filming (vid) by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2022
Why don't the whites place value on their lives Everything is adventure to them. With all the comfort they enjoy , they still don't strive to live longer. See us here in a third world country doing all we can to stay alive despite living in hell. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Father Jumps Off Cliff To Death While His Family Were Watching And Filming (vid) by Zee0007: 10:24pm On May 13, 2022
Not all motivational quotes are good. Only God knows what he was thinking.

One down, 1.2billion people to go.

Last last, we all aren't leaving this world alive. Choose your exit route wisely.
Re: Father Jumps Off Cliff To Death While His Family Were Watching And Filming (vid) by gaby(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2022
Na who chop belleful dey get energy for rough play.

What a horrific and painful way to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Jumps Off Cliff To Death While His Family Were Watching And Filming (vid) by Richy4(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2022
That would be one of the most painful death ever.. hitting one's head on a rock...
*** shivering just imagining it** angry

1 Like

Re: Father Jumps Off Cliff To Death While His Family Were Watching And Filming (vid) by everythinggirly(f): 1:13am On May 14, 2022
A very sad death. What will the wife say, I wish we didn't go out, it's really pathetic.
But damn, these white guys see most things as fun, they love risking their lives and calling it adventure/fun, without minding what will happen, they should erase some of these things.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: Father Jumps Off Cliff To Death While His Family Were Watching And Filming (vid) by Bahamas95(m): 2:46am On May 14, 2022
See wetin overfeeding dey cause.

Most of these oyibo people are very stupid, they take unnecessary risks in the name of adventure...... Tomorrow another idiot would do same thing.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Father – Young Lady Confesses / Little Toddler Fakes Fainting when She Was Caught Doing Wrong / My Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.