Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) (4846 Views)

Why You Know The Red Pill And Still Fail Her Shit Tests / Stripper Fell From High Pole, Broke Her Jaw, Teeths While Dancing (photos) / Video Of Instagram Slay Queen Twerking With Her Fake Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 13, 2022
This lady was really in the dancing mood but she got embarrassed when her artificial Butt pulled off, lol, what do you think about this grin grin cheesy

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/05/artificial-butt-failher-fake-butt.html?m=1

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by rickpat(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2022
na wa

1 Like

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by BuhariNaWah: 10:32pm On May 13, 2022
BBL don turn BBS
Brazilian Butt Shift grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Ecos(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2022
Some women sha!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Chuknovski(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2022
This is laughable, just be yourself be original

2 Likes

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by slimjohn2k5: 10:47pm On May 13, 2022
But she get bum bum na

2 Likes

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:48pm On May 13, 2022
Nna ife n'emekwa o!

2 Likes

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 13, 2022
rickpat:
na wa

grin grin
Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 13, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
BBL don turn BBS
Brazilian Butt Shift grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 13, 2022
Chuknovski:
This is laughable, just be yourself be original

That's true grin

2 Likes

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 13, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
But she get bum bum na

She wanted more, cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 13, 2022
Ecos:
Some women sha!!!

cheesy, na men day cause am nah grin
Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Kestolove(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2022
nd her real nyansh no bad o

1 Like

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Wizywiz(m): 11:41pm On May 13, 2022
Some women and their plenty wahala

1 Like

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Es350: 12:23am On May 14, 2022
Later they'll claim "we don't do it for men" yen yen yen. grin

1 Like

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:28am On May 14, 2022
grin
Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 12:30am On May 14, 2022
Hnmmmm okay
Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Blackfire(m): 12:49am On May 14, 2022
Igbo girls eeeh
Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by falcon01: 6:06am On May 14, 2022
And she already have Some Buns fa
Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Ecos(m): 7:08am On May 14, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I don't think so
Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by WonderManly(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2022
You see now...

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Truvelisback(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2022

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2022
Idi ku di

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Kaybae(f): 11:05am On May 14, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

God bless jare

1 Like

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by HarlequinLekex: 11:45am On May 14, 2022
Blackfire:
Igbo girls eeeh
Lol,how come igbo girls in this matter
Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Choilila: 11:56am On May 14, 2022
BBL rocks.

1 Like

Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by Originalmaya11(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2022
Chai
Re: Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) by makeherscream(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2022
Good day my fellow nairalanders I have been having sleepless night for few days now , I can't believe this is happening to me , last week Sunday my money was withdrawn from my account 372 thousand Naira , leaving 3100 naira

when I went to the bank to tell them about the transaction , they told me that my debit card was use to withdraw all the money , they asked me if i use my debit card online , i said yes because i normally use my debit card to order things online I even saved my card details on jumia , konga and all , am new to buying things online . I never knew of the danger of saving my debit card details online ,

Am so confused right now , no work anywhere it's been 3 weeks since I last went to work , am into aluminum work , am from edo state if you have any work for me please call this number 09081104027
This is my account number
Polaris bank
Nosa drew Iyoha
Nothing is too small to support my life please thank you ladies and gentlemen
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

She Used 1000 Men. / Top 3 S3x Positions To Make A Girl Orgasm Fast / The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.