Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race (7716 Views)

Nasiru Idris Wins Kebbi Governorship Election / INEC Declares Kebbi Governorship Election Inconclusive / Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by WATCHOVER(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2022
This is to prove that Malami is a lightweight politician hiding under the shadow of Buhari.
Most of this FEC members will suffer after handing over ceremony
Most especially Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu they will be stoned by their own people
Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by Kilometres: 7:34am On May 14, 2022
blackpanda:

For what purpose So that buhari can appoint u abi

For trying to be smart by half.

Why pick the forms before?
Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by Bobkiwi007: 7:37am On May 14, 2022
The game is on
Next is dropping for ................
Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by Nobody: 7:38am On May 14, 2022
NKECHI BLESSING REVEAL HOW CLEAN SHE IS AFTER EX'S ACCUSED HER OF BEEN DIRTY AND HOW HER EX'S CRY ON HER ON THE BED (WATCH VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbM8pXH1aQk

Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by flejnr2(f): 7:40am On May 14, 2022
Wiseman , wish I was among those that got the free car
Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2022
Bruno531:
Mumu man.. He should've go ahead and contest. Abeg house you guyz should link me up to any job you come across.. I dey stay for Rivers State.. 08117547742
Can you work as a medical doctor, Software Engineer (Full stack) or DevOps Engineer? If yes, DM

1 Like

Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by kenn4rill(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2022
This country is just something else aswear, how can an Attorney General of a full country be a member of a political party undecided ...this one weak me o
Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by Gaabasky: 7:44am On May 14, 2022
For Kebbi state, he won't even come third

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by nsiba: 7:46am On May 14, 2022
relaxandsmile:
All these Southern 'fools' have been swindled of 100m and schemed out of the administration to pave ways for anyhow. See how this guy dribble them into thinking that he will resign and now turn back to determine who becomes the next president? We know that Malami has been the president by proxy after the death of Kyari.

At this your age you think 100million naira is money to those that the form, sharap ya mouth or say something better
Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by Sisora(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2022
Nigga is a coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by West2019(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2022
Bruno531:
Mumu man.. He should've go ahead and contest. Abeg house you guyz should link me up to any job you come across.. I dey stay for Rivers State.. 08117547742
Can you take drugs to oman 3.5m for one trip
Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by Nobody: 9:07am On May 14, 2022
When the looting is too sweet... I hope efcc gladly probes him after he's tenure...
Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by darkstar6971(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2022
WhatsApp me. Let me execute it.
West2019:
Can you take drugs to oman 3.5m for one trip
Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by West2019(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2022
darkstar6971:
WhatsApp me. Let me execute it.
Are you sure if yes which state are you right now
Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by darkstar6971(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2022
Yes bruh.. drop your WhatsApp or check my signature for my WhatsApp number
West2019:
Are you sure if yes which state are you right now
Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by IPIGSRMUMU: 10:35am On May 14, 2022
Another idiotic politician. Buhari should sack him , that useless worst CBN Governor ever and that short nan devil that calls himself "VI boy".
Re: Malami Pulls Out Of Kebbi Governorship Race by Mynd44: 10:37am On May 14, 2022

(1) (2)

Robbers Kill Three Policemen In Ogun / Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action / The Fraud Called Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.