Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,832 members, 7,902,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance (1021 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / Benin Pastors Visit Destiny Eguavoen's Church After Attack By Traditionalists / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance by LordReed(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2022
Image123:

i don't know but is intolerance only limited to religion?

When we are talking of religious intolerance, yes it is.
Re: This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance by Image123(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2022
LordReed:

When we are talking of religious intolerance, yes it is.

grin grin i don't know their history that much.
Re: This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance by LordReed(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2022
Image123:

Go to the village and see them sending juju to others there.

Still the same question, are they sending the juju because the other person is worshipping another god?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance by LordReed(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2022
Image123:

We're saying the same thing.

No we are not.
Re: This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance by LordReed(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2022
Image123:

grin grin i don't know their history that much.

Well then there is no reason to say they are religiously intolerant is there.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance by 1Sharon(f): 5:58pm On May 14, 2022
Image123:

Stories of intolerance from Sango worshippers, stay on track Shanon.

Are we talking about intolerance or juju?

You mentioned traditionists firing their enemies with thunder and juju. And I told you the biggest practitioners of juju are your fellow Abrahamists.

Traditionalists aren't your problem.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance by Image123(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2022
1Sharon:

Are we talking about intolerance or juju?

You mentioned traditionists firing their enemies with thunder and juju. And I told you the biggest practitioners of juju are your fellow Abrahamists.

Traditionalists aren't your problem.

This was the post that i replied and then you replied me. Stay on track Shanon.
Re: This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance by Image123(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2022
LordReed:

Well then there is no reason to say they are religiously intolerant is there.

There is. While i don't know much of their history or precolonisation fables. It's very common of them to create skirmishes, bring juju and try to disturb with weather when Christians go on outreaches or evangelism in the villages. Like i said, if they were in the majority, we go hear am. They often confess especially after receiving salvation.
Re: This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance by LordReed(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2022
Image123:

There is. While i don't know much of their history or precolonisation fables. It's very common of them to create skirmishes, bring juju and try to disturb with weather when Christians go on outreaches or evangelism in the villages. Like i said, if they were in the majority, we go hear am. They often confess especially after receiving salvation.

They were a majority in pre-Christian times so how do we not have stories from then.

Link to some of these confessions.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance by Image123(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2022
LordReed:

They were a majority in pre-Christian times so how do we not have stories from then.

Link to some of these confessions.

i hardly have anything from then like i said already. For confessions, go for evangelical outreaches in the rural areas.
Re: This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance by orisa37: 2:42pm On May 15, 2022
THESE "BABALAWOS" ARE SIMPLY STATING ONE POLICY, ONE PURPOSE, ONE UNITY, COMMON UNDERSTANDING AND ONE REPORTAGE FOR CONTROL AND MOVING FORWARD.
Re: This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance by LordReed(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2022
Image123:

i hardly have anything from then like i said already. For confessions, go for evangelical outreaches in the rural areas.

LoLz! OK o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform / Kenya Pastor Propose Marriage To Widow During Burial Of Her Husband / How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.