Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,384 members, 7,950,822 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob (2018 Views)

Rivers Rep Member, Chinyere Igwe Arrested With $500,000 And "Sharing Formula" / Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula / Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by okeysoninv: 1:02pm On May 14, 2022
Afamed:

Stop your lies. Obi left no single mark to be remembered in Anambra.
All the roads he constructed are in shambles as we speak.
says by aboki. 8 lane Enugu - Onitsha expressway constructed by Peter obi still remains most expanded road project in South Eastern Nigeria. Among others ; 250 roads were constructed by Peter obi adminstration. economic prudent peter obi spent partly of 80bn in construction of 700km road far below you're normal thiefery governors of south west and North that uses 1 billion naira for 1km road. Peter obi remains an achiever. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/anambra-govt-spends-n80bn-on-700km-road/
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Billingslord: 1:11pm On May 14, 2022
Bravetunde:
Like your fada who is a skulminerr.
bastardrichy your father nah my boy.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by beerfraud(f): 1:13pm On May 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
unproductive aboki, goodluck Jonathan won election without ur vote, obi can do the same.
Goodluck was incumbent when he won
Y1bo boy without brain
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Billingslord: 1:14pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
How's you doing man? smiley
great and you?
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by ObosiLandlord(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2022
Billingslord:

great and you?
I'm doing good
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 14, 2022
THIS COMING ELECTION IS BETWEEN GOOD GOVERNANCE AND BAD ONE BETWEEN WHO CAN FIX THE COUNTRY AND WHO WANTS TO JUST RULE, PDP SHOULD GIVE PETER OBI THE MANDATE SUPPORT HIM BECAUSE HIS OPENNESS AND READYNESS WITH ACCURATE WAYS TO FIX NIGERIA IS SUPERIOR I SWEAR TO GOD! IF YOUR EDUCATED YOU SHOULD BE ROOTING FOR PETER OBI RIGHT KNOW!!

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Reality3080: 1:49pm On May 14, 2022
Esseite:

He didnt do anything but his state had the least unemployment while being debt free. His state invested in various bonds which provided monies other states could borrow from..

Please stop vexing.. enlighten yourself.
which debt free?
Have u forgotten obiano told us Peter obi left d state in debt

Which bond?is it d 100million dollar lie that was debunked by soludo?

Which state borrowed from anambra?

Peter obi supporters are full of lies n it’s really annoying when all u present as your candidates achievements are all lies

Other states borrowing from anambra

Ara adugbo,titun ti de oooo

Helinues,mooh247,tinubuadvocate,Igbo these people have started again ooooo

smartpolitician,kriss216,gidgiddy,bonesbreaker

Can u tell us d states that borrowed from anambra when Peter obi was governor?
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Mooh247: 1:56pm On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
which debt free?

Peter obi supporters are full of lies n it’s really annoying when all u present as your candidates achievements are all lies

Lol

Peter Obi left debt for Obiano and he hasn't finished paying back till now

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Reality3080: 2:03pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol

Peter Obi left debt for Obiano and he hasn't finished paying back till now
esseite

What do u have to say about this?

Bonesbreaker,kriss216,Malory aka malori aka fahdiga,gidgiddy

What do u have to say as regards this data by honorable mooh247?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
which debt free?

If he didnt have savings, how could his state be debt free at the time?.. when states were seeking paris loans, how could Anambra had survived without the paris loan?

Has any of the banks he claimed to have saved those monies disputed it?.. yet you believing Obiano that performed below par.

Get facts.. those mentions you called on know better..
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Mooh247: 2:23pm On May 14, 2022
Esseite:

If he didnt have savings, how could his state be debt free at the time?.. when states were seeking paris loans, how could Anambra had survived with the paris loan?

Has any of the banks he claimed to have saved those monies disputed it?.. yet you believing Obiano that performed below par.

Paris club doesn't offer loan stop misleading people

Paris club offers debt relief for poor countries with debt burden

What Nigeria got from Paris club was a refund of over paid debt

And each state got fair share

Anambra is the second smallest state in Nigeria after Lagos almost the size of Ibadan city yet it has some of the worst road network even with high federal allocation

Peter Obi would rather keep Government money in a private Fidelity and Diamonds account while Doctors striked for non payments of entitlement

cc Reality3080

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Reality3080: 2:25pm On May 14, 2022
Esseite:

If he didnt have savings, how could his state be debt free at the time?.. when states were seeking paris loans, how could Anambra had survived with the paris loan?

check out what mooh247 posted n see d reality staring at u face to face

Guy no b by lies,u can’t promote your candidate by lieing

He didn’t borrow loan but can u explain how d state had a debt of 59bn under him?

Someone presented u with fact n u still want us to believe u without any fact to back your claim
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Ikinternational: 2:32pm On May 14, 2022
Baawaa:
And you want abokis to vote for you

Deep...
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Reality3080: 2:33pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Paris club doesn't offer loan stop misleading people

Paris club offers debt relief for poor countries with debt burden

What Nigeria got from Paris club was a refund of over paid debt cc Reality3080
peter obi supporters are d worst of all aspirants,like they are annoyingly empty.

They lie so much n want others to believe their lies,just imagine how this guy is aggressively defending his ignorance

He first said other states were borrowing from anambra under Peter obi

Then he claimed Peter obi saved so much,yet he has over 50bn debt?

How can u save n end in debt?

The money they claimed he saved have been debunked a couple times,he was even asked on live tv n he refuse to comment on it

The 100 million dollar lie has been debunked again by soludo which is very recent.

This Peter obi is just another well packaged Bihari,no reasonable legacy except calling school prefect,no groundbreaking achievement nothing whatsoever just lies upon lien n they just want us to believe it

The height of it was that other states were borrowing from anambra
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by IgOga(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2022
Obi and soundbites....how will you do that? Only 2 states in Nigeria can survive without federal allocation as of today - Lagos and Ogun States.

How would you make Gombe or Ebonyi meet this production quota?
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Ikinternational: 2:47pm On May 14, 2022
inoki247:
lol naso Fashola dey make Noise den abt electricity where d man now e don cold Nigeria problem can make u clueless.....

All this Motivational speaker sef always using mouth to draw things like say Nigeria problem na inside cardboard e dey wen state government start to dey carry u go court and start buying Judgement ur eyes go clear...

You fit detect Nigeria problem from far na wen u reach dere u go du testimony.....

So your own is that the country should stop trying to do better??

So have you stopped trying in your personal life? As you're a Nigerian

You should also do as you dey advise.
Give up na. Let bread with sugar water be the apex of your meals. As you dey manage 88 190E
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Agwotulumbe(f): 2:54pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Goodluck was incumbent when he won
Y1bo boy without brain

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Ngorbungor(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
which debt free?

Why are you fooling yourself on a national forum?

I dey shame for you I beg
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Mooh247: 3:04pm On May 14, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Why are you fooling yourself on a national forum?

I dey shame for you I beg

Typical Peter Obi supporters

What's the insult for or what is shameful in asking questions regarding an aspirant

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Ngorbungor(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Typical Peter Obi supporters

What's the insult for or what is shameful in asking questions regarding an aspirant

Bro, you are just fooling yourself. Try to talk less
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Mooh247: 3:09pm On May 14, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Bro, you are just fooling yourself. Try to talk less

Oh we should keep silent cos it's Peter Obi

What are you hiding about him

Well I have freedom of speech just as the guy you tried to bully into silence

If you don't like free speech head to NorthKorea

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Menace2Society(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[/i][/b]
Mynd44 lalasticlala
U get brain before?oya go cry to Daddy grin

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Ngorbungor(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Oh we should keep silent cos it's Peter Obi

What are you hiding about him

Well I have freedom of speech just as the guy you tried to bully into silence

If you don't like free speech head to NorthKorea

So continue fooling yourself, because you are not making sense at all.
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Mooh247: 3:14pm On May 14, 2022
Ngorbungor:

So continue fooling yourself, because you are not making sense at all.

If it doesn't make sense to you common sense dictate you act matured and civil by minding your business

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by DontGiveUpYet: 4:08pm On May 14, 2022
Ikinternational:

So your own is that the country should stop trying to do better??

So have you stopped trying in your personal life? As you're a Nigerian

You should also do as you dey advise.
Give up na. Let bread with sugar water be the apex of your meals. As you dey manage 88 190E

Hello, greetings to you sir. Please there is need to contact you. How may I succeed on that please? This is my number:
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

I am afraid you are not making any sense. Fyneguy raised an important point and I expected an intelligent response from you, but you are going about writing aboki up and down. Buhari is not borrowing for consumption; all loans are tied to projects.

I think what Peter Obi needs to explain to Nigerians is how he plans to replace the sharing formula with production formula because the states rely heavily on the resources from the center to run. The report that came out yesterday says only Lagos and Ogun States can run without depending on federal handouts.

Buckeyemedia1 is also right about the presidency not having power over the revenue-sharing formula because it's backed by an act of parliament. No president can easily reverse this feeding bottle system without the help of the NASS.

Nairaland needs people who think critically to add value to this forum

Shey you have 'critically' asked your Tinubu these kinds of questions? Is he anywhere near Peter Obi in competence and ability? Stupid idiot.

Someone is borrowing money to fund rail line from Daura to Niger Republic and you're here forming 'smart politician' because of your petty biases or it is the crumbs you gain from the status quo? Some of you are disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by SmartPolician: 8:30pm On May 14, 2022
Hedonini:

Shey you have 'critically' asked your Tinubu these kinds of questions? Is he anywhere near Peter Obi in competence and ability? Stupid idiot.

Someone is borrowing money to fund rail line from Daura to Niger Republic and you're here forming 'smart politician' because of your petty biases or it is the crumbs you gain from the status quo? Some of you are disgusting.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by SmartPolician: 9:01pm On May 14, 2022
Afamed:
Under this Pandora thief, Doctors went on 13 months strike in Anambra when he was a Gov. Don't be fooled with this Pandora thief

I know you are a Tinubu's urchin so you don't even deserve my response. However, I am responding so that sane minds can read and understand what happened at the time.

When you say that doctors in Anambra went on strike in his time as governor, the first question you should ask yourself is, "What caused the strike?"

Here's the answer to the question: The Nigerian Medical Association signed an agreement with the federal government that would see the federal government increase their salary significantly. Well, all the state chapters were expected to implement it.

Peter Obi, in an effort to drastically cut the cost of running the state, simply told the state chapter that Anambra State didn't have the kind of money they want them to pay doctors in salaries.

However, the doctors insisted that the salary structure be implemented and went on strike. After series of meetings, the state accepted to pay 60% of what the fed government agreed with them. How is this Peter Obi's fault?

That's why that man keeps screaming that Nigeria is not rich, but you people think that Nigeria is a rich country. Just one state in the US, for instance, Maryland, makes more money than Nigeria's federal government. The earlier you realize this, the better for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Volunteers For Tinubu Support Groups Meet In Enugu / Houston Texas dey on Fire for Peter Obi matter / Moving Over To Kano, What Should I Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.