Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers (59012 Views)

No Niger Delta Monarch, Elder Has Called For Ndiomu’s Sack – NDIG / Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by zudiq: 9:00pm On May 14, 2022
if we were created by God then y are we like this? I am ashamed of my country. it's like Lucifer landed here from heaven. God is really angry with Nigeria but we dnt seem to perceive that.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by okoroemeka(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2022
Typicool8:
Honestly I'm so angry to the extent that I don't know what to say...buh it is high time this country divides and go their separate ways.
how can it separate when crude oil is the super glue that is binding it firmly in place,if the the south goes the millions of almajiri will invade
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Typicool8(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2022
okoroemeka:
how can it separate when crude oil is the super glue that is binding it firmly in place,if the the south goes the millions of almajiri will invade
That is the more reason why the country should forcefully divide
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by GreyLaw(m): 9:53pm On May 14, 2022
slivertongue:

The monstrous, bloodthirsty fanatics who took the law into their own hands and murdered Deborah should be publicly executed after a fair trial to serve as an example to other would-be holy murderers

Sir, they don't need any trial. If the cameras from phones caught them, trial is a waste of time. They should be executed. The are animalsnunfit for the earth. The only problem is that most of them up North are almost the same.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by RACHYBOD(f): 10:02pm On May 14, 2022
oloriburuku imam with sorrow beard, very soon they will burn u and ur family Insha-Allah, mad muslim goat imam, him dey support killing, i'm a muslim too, what those animal did was'not right, dey shall be executed by hanging Insha-Allah.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by RACHYBOD(f): 10:06pm On May 14, 2022
oloriburuku, very soon they will burn u and ur family Insha-Allah, mad muslim goat brother, him dey support killing, i'm a muslim, what those animal did was'not right, dey shall be executed by hanging Insha-Allah.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Kingsean(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2022
if care is not taken, what would happen in Nigeria would be worse than the religious war in central african republic.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by johne4c(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Jailbreak occurred in Alaigbo where criminals ware set free and widely applauded by majority ibos so I see no reason why their own should be exemptional
Vagina harvesters over to you
you're stupid!
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Abujason: 10:52pm On May 14, 2022
IgOga:
Arrest the Imam immediately

They will never do such.
He is a northern muslim.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by luluman: 10:59pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
BREAKING (Blasphemy): The Sokoto State Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour has called on Nigerian police to quickly release those arrested over the grue-some mur-der of Deborah.

The Imam also called to immediately reopen the Shehu Shagari College of Education where the incident happened.

As Sokoto Residents Plan Mass Protest Over Police Arrest Of Suspected Killers Of Female Student, Claim Suspects Were ‘Defending Islam, Prophet Muhammad.

Political Affairs Int
The Imam too should be arrested
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by luluman: 11:01pm On May 14, 2022
Typicool8:
Honestly I'm so angry to the extent that I don't know what to say...buh it is high time this country divides and go their separate ways.
We are never same, we don't have same beliefs or ideology we should just go our different ways.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by haslaw(m): 11:02pm On May 14, 2022
Asswipemod:

I am not Igbo. All other tribes in Nigeria oppose you people.

Your brain dey pain you.
Religion and tribe are not the same thing.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Typicool8(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2022
luluman:
We are never same, we don't have same beliefs or ideology we should just go our different ways.
Exactly but some leeches won't agree
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Asswipemod: 11:30pm On May 14, 2022
haslaw:

Your brain dey pain you.
Religion and tribe are not the same thing.

All Muslims in other tribes hate your ways. I.diot!
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Oneday82: 11:35pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=press9jatv post=112822917]BREAKING (Blasphemy): The Sokoto State Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour has called on Nigerian police to quickly release those arrested over the grue-some mur-der of Deborah.

The Imam also called to immediately reopen the Shehu Shagari College of Education where the incident happened.

As Sokoto Residents Plan Mass Protest Over Police Arrest Of Suspected Killers Of Female Student, Claim Suspects Were ‘Defending Islam, Prophet Muhammad.

The North should count themselves lucky that the girl in question is a northern Christian. If she was to be from the South the story would have been different. They are lucky. May God rest her soul
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Panda7(m): 11:57pm On May 14, 2022
mad Imam you are defending muslim because you are Allah??
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by holybabayo(m): 12:01am On May 15, 2022
As a Muslim, there's no punishment for blasphemy in the Quran. Anyone who takes a soul will account for it on the day of resurrection and there's no remedy for it.
All,what they are doing is as a result of what scholars has incurcated in them due to the fact that these people that carries out such act do not have knowledge of the Quran.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Uraniumdavid: 1:04am On May 15, 2022
Mightymanna:
Yes with immediate effect. The southerners should not talk about uncivilization when they kill and burn thieves everyday in their towns and villages. Christians did not take their religion serious they always blaspheme using Jesus, God, angels, judgment day, prophets etc check most of commedy skit that are insulting Jesus by the Christians themselves, you don't try that rubbish with Islam you will recieve instant Shege.
U r a complete fool. But U can smoke anything
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:13am On May 15, 2022
How's that statement a supporting statement sad

With all sincerity, won't you also ask for a source of news before believing it

Let's be sincere nah
Kriss216:

Ghetto politician, are you supporting the gruesome murder of that innocent girl?
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Michael004: 3:18am On May 15, 2022
Thunder fire the bastard imam.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:19am On May 15, 2022
press9jatv:
BREAKING (Blasphemy): The Sokoto State Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour has called on Nigerian police to quickly release those arrested over the grue-some mur-der of Deborah.

Political Affairs Int

As long as i'm concerned, every muslim is a real or potential terrorist, and i have no apology for anyone about saying the fact.

It's only a matter of time before each of them manifests his inherent terroristic tendency.

The problem is from the religion; it started off as a terror group spread via violence, and will always remain as such.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by iguita: 6:14am On May 15, 2022
His opinion holds water. He should be arrested and charged for public unrest. These are the people who indicate that others are not welcome because of their tribe or religion. Nigeria belongs to us all. Damn!!!!!!

And for Atiku who deleted post because of elections, now you know what will happen when he wins, this will happen and he will trowe face because of second term.

True Muslims better not vote such a person in. And christians better defend your life in the future by not voting in fundermentaists.

Eriokanmi:
It's his opinion which doesn't hold water if true. He's not the govt
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by haffaze777(m): 6:43am On May 15, 2022
I hope this news is fake one.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Kriss216: 7:07am On May 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
How's that statement a supporting statement sad

With all sincerity, won't you also ask for a source of news before believing it

Let's be sincere nah
I asked a simple question and expected you give a Yes or No answer.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2022
No, I don't. I condemned the act right from onset
Kriss216:

I asked a simple question and expected you give a Yes or No answer.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by 4labi1: 7:35am On May 15, 2022
press9jatv:

Political Affairs Int
His allowed to air his thoughts anyway but as a fellow Muslim, he can go F*ck himself. They should sentence those boys to death right away for adding their own blasphemy to the quran .and it should be televised, damn what is wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it and what is right is right even if no one is doing it. Deborah killing was wrong and Islam don't permit such behavior..... KILL THEM AS SACRIFICE TO APPEASE THE XTIANS grin angry angry grin grin
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Lacash: 8:40am On May 15, 2022
press9jatv:

Political Affairs Int
Shey be u be Vandan nah, go and unlock the school and free up the culprits…Old Dirty Fool
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by 1876mind: 9:30am On May 15, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
No, I don't. I condemned the act right from onset
[/s]
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by smileyoo: 11:06am On May 15, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

Let's live in peace by respecting each other.
it's easier said than done, who are the each other; one is a lion, while the other is a sheep, while the lion keep feasting on the sheep, will the same lion that's always feasting at the sheep ever acknowledge any form of respect from the vulnerable sheep ?
that's the situation of present day Nigeria.
beasts in human form commits all forms of atrocious acts under the cover of Islamic religion knowing fully well that they will never be punished by the government of the day.
why Will these Islamic terrorists stop their stupid murderous attitude, especially when the government has refused to hold them accountable for their criminal acts ?
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Daydream252(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2022
Nukilia:
Christians should give peace a chance for God to fight for the innocent girl.

The God I know fights and the people become surprised

Those quoting me and abusing me should go ahead and fight in the North.

Really

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction / Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.