Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,018 members, 7,970,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:22 PM

Crypto Trading Platforms. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crypto Trading Platforms. (374 Views)

Crypto Exchanges & Trading Platforms / Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? / Please Help Me- Fx & Crypto Trading Experts In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Trading Platforms. by EinsteinAyo(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2022
There are several crypto trading platforms out there . I have used quite a number of them and I'm not too satisfied with their services.

A friend just recommended Yellow Card App for me. Has anyone here used the App for buying and trading Crypto? If yes, what can you say about the services its provides? Thank you.
Re: Crypto Trading Platforms. by Jaculze(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2022
I heard of this Yellow card too. Heard it's a great platform for crypto trading and they have good rates too
Re: Crypto Trading Platforms. by Spleez: 2:49pm On May 14, 2022
We were on the same page bro, at first I lost hope in this crypto thing that I had to keep asking people for the best app on my twitter page. Someone mentioned yellow card and I just felt like checking it out. Trust me, I wish I knew about it earlier before now . Yellow card is amazing I’m not going to lie
Re: Crypto Trading Platforms. by hexenbiest: 2:58pm On May 14, 2022
So far, it's been a smooth experience. In addition to that I like the fact that you've to pass the KYC before you can trade.
Re: Crypto Trading Platforms. by OladapoF(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2022
Yellow Card is great, I only use it whenever I want to sell USDT to Naira because they have the best rates so far.

One time I sold at 594/$ I make money die that day. But if I’m trading a variety of coins, I use Binance.
Re: Crypto Trading Platforms. by AyodejiFelix(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2022
I have not used the app before but I have friends who have once said something good about them. You can give it a try just as many people have said.

I use Binance mostly.
Re: Crypto Trading Platforms. by Freelancerx: 10:18pm On May 14, 2022
Used Binance and Luno but I am looking for one that will not charge me too much
Re: Crypto Trading Platforms. by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
I have not used the app before but I have friends who have once said something good about them. You can give it a try just as many people have said.

I use Binance mostly.

Binance is not bad and Yellow card is also a very good alternative.
Re: Crypto Trading Platforms. by Zchi1052(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2022
Following... please am new into binance... please any advice for me...more guidelines
Re: Crypto Trading Platforms. by Yinksy09(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2022
I used the platform a year ago and glad to know they are fully back. I would try to make some transactions in the coming weeks to test their services.
Re: Crypto Trading Platforms. by Mohbola(f): 9:13pm On May 15, 2022
There are a lot of them out now one has to be very careful.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Websites For Sponsored Posts In Nigeria / N1.3m Lekki Apartment With Toilet And Kitchen In The Same Place Causes A Stir On / The Cause Of Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.