Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,406 members, 7,968,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:38 PM

Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me (38630 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / People Who Came Back To Marry Their Ex's Please Advice Me . / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Cutehector(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2022
Prettylitlady:

I already said why I mentioned it. If you can't read and comprehend then the gtfo please
your reasons lack worth, besides you goofed so live with your mistakes.
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Prettylitlady: 12:14pm On May 25, 2022
Bukola94:
got married to a new person but I can say I really regret it, but we don't have anything in common and misunderstanding as been happening in the marriage between father in law and mother in law.

Oh! Okay Sis. But whatever you do, don't cheat on your Husband if you eventually meet your ex. I as an Unmarried Lady can't even do that, people saying Okafor's law up and down in my post. That law is not for me, I can't cheat on my partner with my ex or whoever. I dnt know where you are from but where i came from, Our Tradition forbids a married woman sleeping outside else smthing disastrous will happen to her children(it is real). Please sister don't do it, apart from Tradition, it is really not a cool thing cos after the "do" your eye go kan clear and live in regret... Yes God hates Divorce but it that will make you happy, I think you should file for it, raising your kids in a peaceful environment is much more better than in an unfriendly one where both parents are at each others' throat every time. My 2cent
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Prettylitlady: 12:15pm On May 25, 2022
Cutehector:
your reasons lack worth, besides you goofed so live with your mistakes.

Oga rest abeg, I don't have your time
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by samafooo: 12:37pm On May 25, 2022
The truth is that it will take time before you can complety forget about him. Just focus on your new guy.
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Bukola94(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2022
Prettylitlady:

Oh! Okay Sis. But whatever you do, don't cheat on your Husband if you eventually meet your ex. I as an Unmarried Lady can't even do that, people saying Okafor's law up and down in my post. That law is not for me, I can't cheat on my partner with my ex or whoever. I dnt know where you are from but where i came from, Our Tradition forbids a married woman sleeping outside else smthing disastrous will happen to her children(it is real). Please sister don't do it, apart from Tradition, it is really not a cool thing cos after the "do" your eye go kan clear and live in regret... Yes God hates Divorce but it that will make you happy, I think you should file for it, raising your kids in a peaceful environment is much more better than in an unfriendly one where both parents are at each others' throat every time. My 2cent
don't want to lost our kid, he is just two. I love my boy very much. I don't want him to grow up without either of us contributing to is upbringing. He is the factor and bond that is still keeping us together. The innocent boy interest and future must be protected.
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by hardon1(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2022
Bukola94:
hot temper, anger issue and only get angry easily with small things. But very caring, responsible, loving and an introvert and extrovert. So simple, intelligent and interesting to be with, God fearing and hardworking. The relationship just crash and I find it hard to let it go.

Wow...
But I wonder how someone who gets angry at trival issues can be described as loving...

Anyway, if you still feel that much for him you can still reconnect na. Though it depends on who called for the broke up sha and whether he hasn't hooked up with someone else.

Unless beating join the anger grin grin grin
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Bukola94(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2022
hardon1:

Wow...
But I wonder how someone who gets angry at trival issues can be described as loving...

Anyway, if you still feel that much for him you can still reconnect na. Though it depends on who called for the broke up sha and whether he hasn't hooked up with someone else.

Unless beating join the anger grin grin grin
we still communicate once in a while. little to late, but I don't think neither of us has move on, in fact we still care and get jealous of each other.
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Cutehector(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2022
Prettylitlady:

Oga rest abeg, I don't have your time
if you really didn't, you would have ignored the comment. Common sense is far from you though
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by hardon1(m): 3:52pm On May 25, 2022
Bukola94:
we still communicate once in a while. little to late, but I don't think neither of us has move on, in fact we still care and get jealous of each other.

There are still chances I guess, if you guys want to re unite, unless you both don't stay in same City, 6yrs no be beans, it's enough to engrave memories in people's heart

And like wey say in warri: " old firewood dey quick catch fire". One of you can take the initiative of starting with "am sorry". The film fit restart again grin. . And I believe he must have outgrown some vices and would have better control of his temper now.

My thoughts though wink
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Bukola94(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2022
hardon1:

There are still chances I guess, if you guys want to re unite, unless you both don't stay in same City, 6yrs no be beans, it's enough to engrave memories in people's heart

And like wey say in warri: " old firewood dey quick catch fire". One of you can take the initiative of starting with "am sorry". The film fit restart again grin. . And I believe he must have outgrown some vices and would have better control of his temper now.

My thoughts though wink
thanks for the advice. We live in different city, Ilorin and Ibadan. Any time we jam again, it is going to be so emotional. Because we don't believe we can break up. My brother said a word years ago that we will not eventually marry each other. Said we may not not end up with the love of our lives and first love. I can't believe it end that way.

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Bukola94(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2022
In my own case, we started dating since SS2 till I finish college and till university years. And the break up happen when going for NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Bukola94(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2022
Bukola94:
thanks for the advice. We live in different city, Ilorin and Ibadan. Any time we jam again, it is going to be so emotional. Because we don't believe we can break up. My brother said a word years ago that we will not eventually marry each other. Said we may not not end up with the love of our lives and first love. I can't believe it end that way.
Distance was a factor that cause us not to be together.
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Prettylitlady: 6:37pm On May 25, 2022
Cutehector:
if you really didn't, you would have ignored the comment. Common sense is far from you though

Shut up.. What the hell. Too petty, grow up please
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by hardon1(m): 10:30pm On May 25, 2022
Bukola94:

Your bro is Right. I have come to realize that Life provides us an opportunity to meet the love of our life, but it doesn't really mean we would settle with them. Everyone is given a chance eto have that butterfly feeling once on a lifetime, only a handful eventually settle with one another

The last time I have such feeling was far back during my NYSC. But now I think my heart has outgrown tenderness

I wish you both happiness if you happen to reunite; and if you don't, I believe time and space would eventually heal and erase the memories. And you'll find fulfilment in someone else

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by ArcToyin(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pray to God to seperate you by fire. There is nothing prayer cannot do. And with your you have listed about him, he is not even a person you have to look back at.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.