Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,027 members, 7,946,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) (29357 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by irunoko(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2022
nighter:
Those who think Ebuka killed it have zero fashion sense. His outfit is appalling. What's with the blue?
bad belle aka envy is not good for your mental health
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by akaypary442(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2022
E don win am
Joezinho:
Ebuka Sabi dress sha..

Best Online Social Content Creator powered by Amstel

I am rooting for Mr Funny- Sabinus to clinch this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by irunoko(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2022
wdacharley:
I think the will Smith stunt by deyemi is brilliant
lipsrsealed
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by irunoko(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2022
wdacharley:
I think the will Smith stunt by deyemi is brilliant
there's nothing brilliant about that.if Will Smith didn't do it will he do it.abeg let's have our own identity joor .all these African American wannabe stunt is very unnecessary where other entertainers from other parts of Africa are lipsrsealed

But anyway the ladies looked good but some looked ridiculous e.g bimpe.lateef adedimejis wife.wetin be this now wey she resemble onions lipsrsealed

2 Shares

Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by Acekoncepts27(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2022
Please were can I stream it?
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by Reussite: 8:58pm On May 14, 2022
Am I the only one who thinks the Jankariwo movie was wack?
Tope Tedela or Bucci Franklin deserved that supporting actor award. sad
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by Sergio104(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2022
Acekoncepts27:
Please were can I stream it?

It's live on Africa magic epic

View thier Twitter handle.... you may see it

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by Sergio104(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2022
Sabinus Sha grin

Started his funny actions Even when he came out for something important grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by nisai: 9:05pm On May 14, 2022
YungMillionaire:
Wow! Yoruba people dey try for Nollywood o! I used to think Nollywood was mainly Igbos but I was wrong. Kudos to all the nominees from all parts of Nigeria including my Niger Delta people. God bless Niger Delta. God bless Nigeria.
You are part of us. The Itshekiri are part of us and we love them. Their war is our war, their love is our love. HRM Olu is a very wise man for consolidating our ties with his visit to some Yoruba elders and dignitaries. It will go a long way in warning the war mongers to steer clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by YungMillionaire: 9:08pm On May 14, 2022
nisai:
You are part of us. The Itshekiri are part of us and we love them. Their war is our war, their love is our love. HRM Olu is a very wise man for consolidating our ties with his visit to some Yoruba elders and dignitaries. It will go a long way in warning the war mongers to steer clear.

Your are completely correct. God bless the Itsekiri people and God bless our cousins the Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by Reussite: 9:10pm On May 14, 2022
This Rogers Ofime is clearing almost everything.
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by Olatara(f): 9:15pm On May 14, 2022
Denrele look like those drag queen from RuPaul's drag queen show.
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by drmuchin: 9:29pm On May 14, 2022
DON ROGERS OFIME
3 AWARDS ONE NIGHT!
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by Reussite: 9:30pm On May 14, 2022
See my girl Erica
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by Reussite: 9:32pm On May 14, 2022
Aww so happy for Osas. So emotional. cheesy
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by drmuchin: 9:33pm On May 14, 2022
OMO OSAS IGHODARO NAKED NO BE SMALL O!

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by AAA593: 9:57pm On May 14, 2022
Kingdom is class
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by Reussite: 10:03pm On May 14, 2022
Osas with a double award. kiss
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by Vyolet(f): 11:09pm On May 14, 2022
Reussite:
Am I the only one who thinks the Jankariwo movie was wack?
Tope Tedela or Bucci Franklin deserved that supporting actor award. sad
The movie Jankariwo told a deep story, it was a good movie.
I expected it to win the best indigenous over the one that won it.
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by Vyolet(f): 11:12pm On May 14, 2022
How Voiceless didn’t win is a mystery to me.
Uzee Usman, wow.

I believe social media presence determine most wins in movie and music awards.
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by 1877myi: 9:17am On May 15, 2022
[s]
post=112831182:
Congratulations in advance to all the winners.......
Beautiful people everywhere.

When will you ever be happy in life for once?!
People dey ooo.
May God bring happiness your way this weekend.
It is well with your soul.
[/s]
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by bukolaademi001(f): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2022
lalasticlala:
All roads lead to Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, venue of the AMVCA awards night tonight.

The 8th edition of the Africa Magic Viewers' Choice Awards (AMVCA) holds tonight.

The red carpet is ongoing now.

Who do you think will win?

Checkout the nominees in previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7037965/amvca-2022-nominees-full-list

The show features the return of the Best Dressed Male and Female categories in recognition of the best-dressed guests on the red carpet and will be voted for on the night of the event.

Toke, Ebuka, Uti and Sika are the hosts on the AMVCA red carpet.

Celebrities are turning up in glamorous outfits
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
lalasticlala:
All roads lead to Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, venue of the AMVCA awards night tonight.

The 8th edition of the Africa Magic Viewers' Choice Awards (AMVCA) holds tonight.

Checkout the nominees in previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7037965/amvca-2022-nominees-full-list

The show features the return of the Best Dressed Male and Female categories in recognition of the best-dressed guests on the red carpet and will be voted for on the night of the event.

Toke, Ebuka, Uti and Sika are the hosts on the AMVCA red carpet.

[/s]Celebrities are turning up in glamorous outfits[s]
Re: AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
lalasticlala:

[s]Toke, Ebuka, Uti and Sika are the hosts on the AMVCA red carpet.[/s]

Celebrities are turning up in glamorous outfits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel / Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja / Bbnaija Vs 2019 Presidential Elections: See How Nigerians Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.