Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) (84701 Views)

Mother Remains Unconscious As Deborah Samuel’s Corpse Arrives Niger / Dora Akunyili's Husband, Chike Is Laid To Rest (Pictures) / Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Lightorder: 11:57pm On May 14, 2022
Haakeem:
May her soul rest in perfect peace, alijanatu fridaus is her porsion undecided.
please, please!!!! Take that your useless aljanatu Fridaus elsewhere!!!! Nonsense!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Lightorder: 12:01am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Either the christian God is absent, doesn't exist, or IT can't protect It's followers.

As far as I know, before I left Xtianity, I studied the Bivbbble more than I can, I know it said:

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

Why didn't he do so grin grin grin

Is he a lia*

Thessalonians 3:3

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
say all the crap you want . It doesn’t change the fact that HE is , “I AM “. Death is not the end of true Christians
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by kbbanj10(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2022
Mehn so pathetic! Religion? Who is the author of this confusion?
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Abujason: 12:36am On May 15, 2022
Omihanifa:
So sad angry
What a week
Let it be on record that she was killed by her colleagues sad

No.
She was killed by muslim terrorists masquerading as colleagues.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Classicalman(m): 12:39am On May 15, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.
Muslims and not all Nigerians. Not all of us are terrorists or fight for terrorist prophets

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Kamalex2: 12:54am On May 15, 2022
Islam is the religion of peace, those that kill our dear sister Deborah in Christianity are all criminals, how person can fight for Almighty Allah or Anobi Muhammad (S. A. W) That's really insane

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Moseshasss: 1:00am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Either the christian God is absent, doesn't exist, or IT can't protect It's followers.

As far as I know, before I left Xtianity, I studied the Bivbbble more than I can, I know it said:

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

Is he a lia*

Keep changing different religions you will still ask God why on certain things...... That's why he is God his way cannot be understood by ANY RELIGION'S MAN on earth �
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by TheMostComplex1: 1:06am On May 15, 2022
As usual nothing will come out of it
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by cococandy(f): 1:08am On May 15, 2022
This is just painful and enraging
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by okuta007: 1:12am On May 15, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

The best quote on nairaland ever!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by dk58(m): 1:16am On May 15, 2022
This is shocking. Such capital punishment in a modern-day democratic society shows some humans shouldn't live among men. Unfortunately, the security situation is Nigeria seems to be getting worse every day. Bad news is no longer news at all. However, the level of barbarism perpetrated by Deborah's killers is a sign of mental degradation in people who are so blinded by hate and religious fanaticism. These hoodlums, murderers and monsters can run from the law, but they will never be far from Karma.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Benrosaria(m): 1:19am On May 15, 2022
Any big a deal ??

where were these ones when they saw a broke girl from their church schooling in an indigenous Muslim school ??
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by AuroraB(f): 2:10am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Is he a lia*

Christ didn't instruct Deborah to throw caution to the wind and be silly while at it undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Dirtydog: 2:56am On May 15, 2022
Omihanifa:
So sad angry
What a week

She was killed by her suitors

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Nobody: 3:26am On May 15, 2022
Chidi1717:
I noticed the guy that use to say' damnnn nigga' has been quiet f0r a while now regarding Deborah's death, that's how the are , mofos , efulefu, indiara, Sai na kesheku , I have stayed in the north f0r 30 years I know how it is. Almajiris.

You mean the bloody fool "slowmiir"?
We on his trail, you will get his picture of him in chains soonest.
He's a Muslim. And must be bruised like the serpent he is.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by JBoss25(m): 4:00am On May 15, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Nothing here shows that the corpse and the burial is that of Deborah.

By the way my mind is telling me to go and buy suya of #2000 at Mallam place and eat there, when I finished eating it I will just inform him that I don't have money to pay. If he do pim him go collect.

#JUSTICEFORDEBORAH
If you dey North no try am oo, or u go collect wotowoto, you'll succeed if u dey south though
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Victerica(m): 4:03am On May 15, 2022
studentofTruth:

Funny!

Even if you believe that your God created the world, how do you defend him for abandoning the world he supposedly created. Is he that wicked to force "creatures (who never asked to exist) into existence and then abandon them? The level of wickedness surpases that of a teenage girl abandoning her child in the dustbin because the teenage girl never claimed omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence.

What I find most funny is telling us: "He loves the world!"

SMH for religion seriously!

God did not abandon us,..

We are the ones, that are evil to ourselves!

So to you, how did humans, come into existence?
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by fabsyl(m): 4:06am On May 15, 2022
U r more powerful in death than Mohd n his followers so may ur ghost torment them forever
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by camri: 4:15am On May 15, 2022
Deepthoughts:
May her soul rest in peace,but must say this,in life one need to be tactful n thoughtful,I understand hausa very well n I have listened to the audio recordings of what she sent to her class WhatsApp group,the concluding part where she said [b]"manzon Allah din buran uba"[/b]was what got her into trouble,she understood hausa,she was supposed to know the volatile environment she lived in,she should have known the repercussions of such utterances especially by a non Muslim, anyone who understands hausa very well n want to be sincere will know what I'm talking about,most of the interpretation been spread about in the media are twisted out of sentiments, I'm not in any way justifying the barbaric actions of the fanatics but we should be proactive in securing our lives, it's only the living that talks about right or wrong, I'm commenting from personal experience.
translate
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Nobody: 4:45am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Is he a lia*

You mustn't be a Christian, there are other religions. Choose one and stop trying to behave as if you miss being one or we are trying to woo you back.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Grandemperor(m): 4:59am On May 15, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
:................
It has always been so, the world over, for constituted authority, sects, clubs, teams, and so shall it remain forever and ever. One hand washes the other for God created Man in His own image and likeness. All the prophets, disciples, apostles, imams, God-fearing traditional healers, etc are all messengers and errand entities of God. For the first time in my life, I read in Nairaland about conflicting functionalities of the Supreme Being and mere mortals. Evil resides in Nairaland!
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 5:08am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Is he a lia*

Show your true face, antichrist
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Tareq1105: 5:13am On May 15, 2022
Born2Breed:
RIP

May the Lord grant you eternal rest at His feet amen.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Grandemperor(m): 5:15am On May 15, 2022
Wired
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Born2Breed(f): 5:15am On May 15, 2022
Tareq1105:

May the Lord grant you eternal rest at His feet amen.

You too.

Me? Not yet!
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Utanisco(m): 5:29am On May 15, 2022
God punish all the Hausa,
Punish all the Fulani's
Punish all the northerners

Punish anything that wears that their nonsense sutan and evil cap like asokoro

Punish their God and Allah or whatsoever that promotes killings

Punish their religion
Punish Islam
Punish all the Muslims
Punish the unborn Muslim
God punish all of you

Adiok inor mbufo

God bless Nigeria

Justice for DEBORAH samuel

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Tifian: 5:35am On May 15, 2022
Painful death, RIP!
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Deepthoughts: 5:36am On May 15, 2022
camri:
translate
It means,"prophet of God, worthless prophet"if you have access to the audio,take it to someone you know who understands hausa very well to confirm or disprove what I said, especially the last words she uttered.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by turfor: 5:55am On May 15, 2022
Utanisco:
God punish all the Hausa,
Punish all the Fulani's
Punish all the northerners

Punish anything that wears that their nonsense sutan and evil cap like asokoro

Punish their God and Allah or whatsoever that promotes killings

Punish their religion
Punish Islam
Punish all the Muslims
Punish the unborn Muslim
God punish all of you

Adiok inor mbufo

God bless Nigeria

Justice for DEBORAH samuel

Na so e dey take start o.. you go carry this stupid mentality one day go display for core north. abi you never still understand say na from Niger state deborah go sokoto go dey shout holy ghost fire wey consume am now...

Learn to respect other peoples religion, obey their redlines and you will have peace coexistence with them.. SHALOM!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Utanisco(m): 6:03am On May 15, 2022
turfor:

Na so e dey take start o.. you go carry this stupid mentality one day go display for core north. abi you never still understand say na from Niger state deborah go sokoto go dey shout holy ghost fire wey consume am now...

Learn to respect other peoples religion, obey their redlines and you will have peace coexistence with them.. SHALOM!!!

Must DE kill her with just mere statement
God punish the Islam
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Btruth: 6:34am On May 15, 2022
Omihanifa:
So sad angry
What a week

........as in by her course mate.
Re: PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) by Olarotimi8: 6:35am On May 15, 2022
Rip Deborah Samuel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.