Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,962 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I (918 Views)

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by Njokuobinna(m): 4:35am On May 15, 2022
I visited Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, yesterday, (Friday, 13th May, 2022) to felicitate with him and also as part of the wider consultations with critical stakeholders in search of lasting peace and security in the South East.

He was in very high spirits and we had quality and frank discussion in a very convivial atmosphere. He expressed sadness over what he described as “sacrilegious killings” of innocent persons, kidnappings and all forms of criminalities, including the brutal enforcement of the senseless “sit at home” perpetuated by sundry groups claiming to be acting for or on behalf of IPOB. He assured that if the opportunity arises, he will be glad to personally broadcast to his followers to maintain the peace.

Together, we shall restore peace, security and prosperity in Anambra and the Southeast.

It is well indeed!

CC. Soludo, CFR

Posted by;

+ Njoku Macdonald Obinna

Publisher,

© 4th Estate Reporters

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by Aufbauh(m): 4:37am On May 15, 2022
So mnk has finally change his Fendi designers?..... Odiegwu!

Meanwhile Soludo is just pursuing an illusionary means to an end for thinking that mnk can bring to an end the spate of violent crimes in the East.
The control of Ipob criminality has already slip out of Kanu's hands so, either broadcast for peace or his release can't do much.

The day Ipob decided to released thousands of hardened criminals from prisons into the society is the day they altered the course of the struggle.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by Aonkuuse(m): 4:39am On May 15, 2022
Toh but lawyer said DSS refused to give him new cloths

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by Ekwuite82: 4:40am On May 15, 2022
Peace, peace and peace.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by Wazobia2216: 4:42am On May 15, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Toh but lawyer said they DSS refused to give him new cloths
Just listen to yourself undecided undecided

Was Nnamdi Kanu not wearing the same clothes the judge warned against

I mean there are somethings that should not be argued!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by DonBenny77(m): 4:43am On May 15, 2022
The man don see say no be by gra gra
Dialogue is the best option.
tongue
Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by PrinceOfLagos: 4:44am On May 15, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu looking cute, healthier and fresher than his haters even while in custody

3 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by habiham: 4:45am On May 15, 2022
Good move ...

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:45am On May 15, 2022
cool
I know MNK will never author the confusion currently ravaging Igbo land. Opportunists are presently busy riding on the vacuum his incarceration provides to wreck havoc.
I also know Soludo isn't a sell out, as he is even more Biafran than those igbos committing atrocities in kanu's name.
Other Igbo Governors should have towed this line long ago, as every politics is local. But it's not yet late, as this will help assuage his genuine followers and not the pockets of gangs that has their eyes on a different prize.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by MERCHANDISER: 4:45am On May 15, 2022
I hope UGM/ESN funders sit every Monday that place they live
and even during Nnamdi kanus court case. Most of all this people
saying sit at home don't even do business in the east. Or Abia and
Anambra where the main business is in east. These people are
hypocrites even our brothers in Lagos and Abuja and all over Nigeria
don't even observe sit at home Monday. Atleast Nigeria will know how
serious it is. But we join hands in killing our economy in the east and
be flourishing other states bizness.
So so daft of us. Sit at home is must be stopped even during kanus court
cases.We are tired. Yet these igbo hypocrites outside east will still
go on with their various bizness. Are we not just fooling ourselves?

If we want any serious development to take place in this state.Have been saying this since the inception of ipob.
Ndi Anambra , this is the time to take our land.
We have the money, manpower and all it takes to reclaim our
land from all these criminals living and pepetrating crimes in the state.

ESN/UGM is the most useless group on this crust. A group that has
never attracted a single development projects to their region
except *Destruction.*

it's quite pathetic my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by Wazobia2216: 4:46am On May 15, 2022
Njokuobinna:

sundry groups claiming to be acting for or on behalf of IPOB. He assured that if the opportunity arises, he will be glad to personally broadcast to his followers to maintain the peace.
If truly Soludo is suing for peace, he should be careful not to make it political

Just saying!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by MERCHANDISER: 4:46am On May 15, 2022
Soludo is trying to liberate his people and open the eyes of Ndigbo but some people are not getting him right Sit at home give rise to Mkpurumiri addiction in Igbo Land Sit at home aided Criminals to unleash terror on the people. Killings and kidnapping we never had it bad as this when there was no sit at home Sit at home will cripple South East because our means of survival is buying and selling Sit at home is Counter productive because Hausa Fulani including Buhari will pray for more sit at home so that we will become poor like them Sit at home doesn't help Nnamdi Kanu because it only affects Igbo Land badly that will make Buhari and his Cabals to hold or Jail Nnamdi Kanu so that Igbos will destroyy themselves for a very long time Sit at home made Some Cannibals to go on Kidnapping and Eating their Victims because of Hunger People should reason with Solutions and recommendations from Soludo so that Nnamdi Kanu can also come out from the hook

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by Wazobia2216: 4:52am On May 15, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
[s]Soludo is trying to liberate his people and open the eyes of Ndigbo but
some people are not getting him right
Sit at home give rise to Mkpurumiri addiction in Igbo Land
Sit at home aided Criminals to unleash terror on the people.
Killings and kidnapping we never had it bad as this when there was no
sit at home
Sit at home will cripple South East because our means of survival is
buying and selling
Sit at home is Counter productive because Hausa Fulani including
Buhari will pray for more sit at home so that we will become poor like
them
Sit at home doesn't help Nnamdi Kanu because it only affects Igbo
Land badly that will make Buhari and his Cabals to hold or Jail Nnamdi
Kanu so that Igbos will destroyy themselves for a very long time
Sit at home made Some Cannibals to go on Kidnapping and Eating their
Victims because of Hunger
People should reason with Solutions and recommendations from
Soludo so that Nnamdi Kanu can also come out from the hook[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by Nobody: 4:57am On May 15, 2022
Working in the South East will fun at this moment.

You will only have to 4 days in a week and still get paid your full salary.

I would have advocated for Friday to be included if I reside there.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by Megabig: 5:02am On May 15, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Just listen to yourself undecided undecided

Was Nnamdi Kanu not wearing the same clothes the judge warned against

I mean there are somethings that should not be argued!
Don’t argue with a SIMP. You will waste your time
Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by Wazobia2216: 5:08am On May 15, 2022
No matter how this regime tries to pin this on Igbos, we the good citizens of this country knows that THEY were the ones behind it!

A government that denied their involvement in Lekki

A government that never addressed the nation when the Fulani's were on a rampage, killing, raping and destroying properties is capable of making up anything against the southerners and the non fulanis!

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by Bluntguy: 5:09am On May 15, 2022
So DSS get DSTV for their detention facility. Hmmm
Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by Wazobia2216: 5:16am On May 15, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
cases
Igbo wanna be/ Motivational speaker, bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen, ISWAP, bandits are also waiting to hear the same message from you!

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by Tonypens48(m): 5:56am On May 15, 2022
Interesting
Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by omenka(m): 6:02am On May 15, 2022
This is the idiot they said is almost dying from illness in detention.

If ipob makes a sentence of ten words, eleven of those words are lies.
Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by muykem: 6:10am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=112843561]Nnamdi Kanu looking cute, healthier and fresher than his haters even while in custody [/quote He is actually coping with prison beans. He looked untouchable sometimes ago, today he is being position to take over from current head of inmates.
Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by ebufa: 6:14am On May 15, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
I hope UGM/ESN funders sit every Monday that place they live
and even during Nnamdi kanus court case. Most of all this people
saying sit at home don't even do business in the east. Or Abia and
Anambra where the main business is in east. These people are
hypocrites even our brothers in Lagos and Abuja and all over Nigeria
don't even observe sit at home Monday. Atleast Nigeria will know how
serious it is. But we join hands in killing our economy in the east and
be flourishing other states bizness.
cases.We are tired. Yet these igbo hypocrites outside east will still
go on with their various bizness. Are we not just fooling ourselves?

If we want any serious development to take place in this state.Have been saying this since the inception of ipob.
Ndi Anambra , this is the time to take our land.
We have the money, manpower and all it takes to reclaim our
land from all these criminals living and pepetrating crimes in the state.

ESN/UGM is the most useless group on this crust. A group that has
never attracted a single development projects to their region
except *Destruction.*

it's quite pathetic my brother

How has your meaningless vituperation moved the quest for peace forward by even 1 inch, please close your putrid buccal cavity, make we receive fresh air! talking jargon!
Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by ebufa: 6:18am On May 15, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
Soludo is trying to liberate his people and open the eyes of Ndigbo but
some people are not getting him right
Sit at home give rise to Mkpurumiri addiction in Igbo Land
Sit at home aided Criminals to unleash terror on the people.
Killings and kidnapping we never had it bad as this when there was no
sit at home Igbo
Land badly that will make Buhari and his Cabals to hold or J
Sit at home will cripple South East because our means of survival is
buying and selling
Sit at home is Counter productive because Hausa Fulani including
Buhari will pray for more sit at home so that we will become poor like
them
Sit at home doesn't help Nnamdi Kanu because it only affectsail Nnamdi
Kanu so that Igbos will destroyy themselves for a very long time
Sit at home made Some Cannibals to go on Kidnapping and Eating their
Victims because of Hunger
People should reason with Solutions and recommendations from
Soludo so that Nnamdi Kanu can also come out from the hook

You again ! your infantile naivety is really vexatious........if you have nothing meaningful to comment please shut the f**k up, gosh you are so annoying!
Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by beerfraud(f): 6:20am On May 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi Kanu looking cute, healthier and fresher than his haters even while in custody
the reason you should thank Jubrin for taking good care of him
Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by beerfraud(f): 6:21am On May 15, 2022
Soludo is efulefu
Governor without balls
That's why I like wicked Wike that doesn't take nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by youngeagle(m): 6:29am On May 15, 2022
Nice moves from Soludo, we really need to unite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by GoooodHardDick: 6:43am On May 15, 2022
NK was right all along.

Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways. We were never meant to be one! And we'll never be. It is impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals and beasts
Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by techWriter3: 9:13am On May 15, 2022
teh but solicitor explained DSS failed to take him new garments
Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by 1876myn: 9:29am On May 15, 2022
[s]
omenka:
This is the idiot they said is almost dying from illness in detention.

If ipob makes a sentence of ten words, eleven of those words are lies.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Apart: How Old Is TINUBU? / I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi / Labour Party Townhall Meeting In Kaduna(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.