Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,701 members, 7,889,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Far Above - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Far Above (180 Views)

Topic: Far Above By Pastor Mark Miracle / Jesus Is Far Above Satan, Principalities And Powers. Now And Forever! / The Mystery Of Sitting With Christ Far Above Powers And Principalities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Far Above by AbundantLife05: 6:18am On May 15, 2022
ABUNDANT LIFE VISION
FAR ABOVE. EPH 1:19-21
[19]I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power [20]that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms. [21]Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else—not only in this world but also in the world to come. NLT.

Dear friends, good morning and happy Sunday to you guys. I pray that we will walk in the reality of dominion the Lord has prepared for us in Jesus name. This morning, we will look at far above. In the scripture above, Paul described the power of God and how it worked in Jesus Christ and he used it to open our eyes to what God has in store for us. The truth of the matter is that the power of God is incredibly great and limitless. Eph 1:19. This power is a creative force that can bring things into reality. (To understand this better, check Forces: Miraculous Power).

This power is so mighty that it brought Jesus back to life after his crucifixion and death. Let me use this to digress a little bit. The power that brought Jesus back to life is so mighty that it made sure that the stone at his tomb was rolled away and made him come out, I used to think it would have been hard for Jesus to resurrect if he had been buried in this era because he would be in the grave but the Holy Spirit led me to his resurrection in Mt 28:2 to see that the tomb was rolled out by an angel for him to get out. This would have happened to his grave if he was buried the way we bury people now, the covering of the grave would have been scattered and the body taken out by the power of God. How does this relate to what we are discussing this morning? It is relevant because it gives us hope that the power of God will bring us back to life if we sleep in the Lord before he comes back.

Now, let’s go back to the main purpose of this teaching. I believe we have understood his incredible power. Based on this, we know our rights and privilege because we are co heirs in the kingdom of God. Rom 8:17; “And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.” NLT. This is because we have dominion over all things the same way Jesus has dominion over all things. Eph 1:20-21. God has seated Jesus at the place of honour at God’s right hand where is far above any ruler, authority, power, leader or anything else from now till eternity. What this means is that we are far above (there is a significant distance) all powers through the victory of Jesus and his power that reside in us and we to dominate over all things be it sickness, disease, dangerous things, poverty and all as the children of God.

All in all, to have this dominion over powers and principalities, you need to give your life to him because he is the source and if you are ready to do so, say this prayer with me; Lord Jesus, I confess you as my Lord and saviour today, please save me and be my lord and I will be your witness till the end. Amen. If you have recited the prayer wholeheartedly, I congratulate you and I welcome you to the family of God. Make sure you join a bible believing church as you start your journey in Christ.

If you have been blessed by the teaching and you have questions and comments. Contact Abundant Life Vision through the following platforms:
Twitter: @VisionAbundant
Instagram: visionabundantlife
Email: visionabundantlife@gmail.com
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: My Short Letter To Christians / Tell Me What You See After 15 Seconds / Yahu'ah Is Holy Ghost In Yahushuah (ignorantly Called Jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.