Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,365 members, 7,888,177 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) (47228 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 2:42pm On May 15, 2022
Laren24:

I knew you're not a Yoruba person
If he is not a Yoruba person and so what?... I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 2:44pm On May 15, 2022
Didi2d:
Comments here shows that the Igbo's love the violence kanu has caused in the east.

Nairalanders forgot his case in court is about terrorism.

Well!
How is that your business,better face your barren North where different times of terrorists are loose and now Muslim fanatics burning people for your prophet Mohammad....I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 2:51pm On May 15, 2022
Shimran:

Indeed you have to put more effort.
Islam is here to stay forever cool
Same way Biafra is here to say whether you zoogeria likes it or not and very soon what Israeli Jews are doing Arabs in Middle East is what Igbo Jews will do to you Muslims not only zoogeria but the whole of Africa....I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 2:55pm On May 15, 2022
EdwardRandy:

No be noise making, if dem born Muhammed papa well make una try kill any igbo in the name of blasphemy or any stupid reason. Una go see madness.

Na only Yoruba or other minority tribe una fit use play football, not the great Easterners (ss/se).
They know that that Igbos are not their mate.Igbos will match them madness with madness,craziness with craziness right in that their barren North if they try to kill any Igbo then we finish the work here in South East.Shalom Achi...I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 3:01pm On May 15, 2022
Kingsley10000:
It is just sad but I’m not surprised. They said nothing when the highly experienced consultant and national her, Dr. Akunyuli was murdered in cold blood by Ipob but made so much noise when terrorist killed Chinelo on the ill fated Abuja to Kaduna train. Some folks on Nairaland even defended the murder of Dr. Akunyuli. 

While there is no justification for the two deaths, there is also no justification for defending those that killed the former. We must join hands together to condemn all evil doers irrespective of their ethnicity. 

I condemned this nonsense ESN/UGM when it started and I’m still condemning it today. It will best no good fruit for the SE and indeed Nigeria. I hope it is not too late for the SE. The time for every right thinking person in that region to come out and work towards putting an end to this nonsense is now.

Ipob agenda is to destroy Igbos starting from Anambra. Why is there no election campaign in other southeastern states by ipob apart from anambra?
Why is there no monday sit at home in asaba, umuahia, Ebonyi?
Why is there no wanton destruction of properties in these aforementioned states, why only anambra?
Hahaha see outdated propaganda,oga your lies and propaganda are stales and you better upgrade.Which Ebonyi or Abia is not enforcing sit at home,is it the same Abia where UGM came out in the market and parade for sit at home or Ebonyi that carries sit at home for head,or even Asaba that was on lockdown last Monday sit at home.Man respect your age and leave Igbos to handle their issues you unity beggar....I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Shimran(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2022
Igbojew:
Same way Biafra is here to say whether you zoogeria likes it or not and very soon what Israeli Jews are doing Arabs in Middle East is what Igbo Jews will do to you Muslims not only zoogeria but the whole of Africa....I am that Igbojew
Free to beat your chest.
Easy to say than to do.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 3:03pm On May 15, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? cheesy i feel sorry for your father for given birth to a low IQed dumbo like you.
From fendi, atletico Madrid to beans. grin grin how are these things connected to each other and with Soludo visit to Mr Kanu? Absolute gibberish! It baffles the hell outta me how people like you reason in their daily lives.. grin it must so tedious for normal intelligent people dealing with you.

I can bet my mansion that no one in your family can afford a bag of beans and oh! FYI beans is a very nutritious food, better than meat or rice.
You don't know this people and how wack their brain worked.They sleep IPOB,drink IPOB,eat IPOB,think IPOB,poo IPOB,wee IPOB and they will definitely die IPOB....I am that Igbojew
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 3:06pm On May 15, 2022
Shimran:

Free to beat your chest.
Easy to say than to do.
Boy first Igbos don't chest beat not to talk of Igbo Jews.This una word that Igbo chest is already outdated and you people should start looking for another convincing word...I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Igbojew: 3:09pm On May 15, 2022
TempleHouse:

ASK HIS COUSIN-ORJI KALU
HE IS THE BLACK SHEEP OF INDIGBO!
HIS LOYALTY TO THE NORTHERNERS IS 100%
THUS THE REASON S.E. CANT PRODUCE PRESIDENT !
Did IPOB told you that they care whatever that comes out from any Igbo politicians,they have made it point and clear that they don't need those u..less and f..lish Igbo politicians and here you are bringing up that crook name that calls himself Orji Uzor Kalu...I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Shimran(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2022
Igbojew:
Boy first Igbos don't chest beat not to talk of Igbo Jews.This una word that Igbo chest is already outdated and you people should start looking for another convincing word...I am that Igbojew

Muslim don't give a Bleep to whom so ever is in power.
Right from the time our prophet was alive, we see such threats. if we want to do we will.

Fear is off Muslims blood. Ask the Arabs.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2022
Igbojew:
How is that your business,better face your barren North where different times of terrorists are loose and now Muslim fanatics burning people for your prophet Mohammad....I am that Igbojew

Lol..
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2022
Igbojew:
They know that that Igbos are not their mate.Igbos will match them madness with madness,craziness with craziness right in that their barren North if they try to kill any Igbo then we finish the work here in South East.Shalom Achi...I am that Igbojew
Naso my gee.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Cashio(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2022
Zeezenho:

Funny little creepy creature.show your evidence that ipob did all those things.sure you have non.

Continue with your propaganda and see where it will take you too.evil minded demon.the seat at home continues to hang yourself.
I never mentioned in my comments that those atrocities were orchestrated by IPOB.
I only said I do not support the chaos ongoing presently in the south east. Every sane person will understand my point except brain dead mofos like you.
Now get lost.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by tonyson010(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2022
great move
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 4:08pm On May 15, 2022
This is a good one
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 5:29pm On May 15, 2022
GenBuhari:
Is he kissing and hugging him to congratulate him for the terrorism and economic damage he brought to Anambra undecided

If you understand that Soludo is a globalists' agent you would understand he is covertly supporting IPOB and Kanu.

Most of his gentle criticism of ipob are just words and playing scripts out to the gallery.

So much hope has been placed on him by the people of Anambra, but he would slowly but surely betray that trust.

Oga chill 99% of we igbos are ipob. My bad every Igbo man na ipob take it or leave it.they may pretend to be against because of immediate gains.

Just like every Fulani man is a jihadist no matter his level.

Every one on earth I mean every human are tribal animal we always trend towards our kind.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 15, 2022
Majority of Igbos do not like IPOB. You that is claiming to be Igbo may even be a white racist lurking on here.
Zeezenho:

Oga chill 99% of we igbos are ipob. My bad every Igbo man na ipob take it or leave it.they may pretend to be against because of immediate gains.

Just like every Fulani man is a jihadist no matter his level.

Every one on earth I mean every human are tribal animal we always trend towards our kind.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 5:42pm On May 15, 2022
grandstar:
I have always maintained that as long as this man remains behind bars, these senseless killings and sit-at-home policies will continue.

The man should be placed under house arrest with strict instructions not to incite violence of any sort.

You see this guy is not the kinda man you can stop with treats he is from another realm.

The easiest way to stop him is negotiation and some level of concessions.

What is wrong with igbos growing at their own pace?
since Nigerian have decided to remain stagnant.

we are a dynamic race all we ask for is an atmosphere where we can reach our plainly potential.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 5:44pm On May 15, 2022
nairalee:

Hahahahahahaa e pain am
yes he pain am say you too mumu.how can a man be this dumb.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:46pm On May 15, 2022
/
Some people will start acting up to be arrested so that they can look this fresh. grin grin grin

Nigerian system usually starts with enmity and end in friendship.

/
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 6:06pm On May 15, 2022
GenBuhari:
Majority of Igbos do not like IPOB. You that is claiming to be Igbo may even be a white racist lurking on here.

Funny man every Igbo man have just one curse one believe biafra.i mean every Igbo man.

And no amount of hate,envy, jealousy, conspiracy, propaganda,suppression killing can ever stop us.we are igbos we are one and we know what we want.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by nairalee(m): 6:42pm On May 15, 2022
Zeezenho:
yes he pain am say you too mumu.how can a man be this dumb.

E be like say e pain u too. Pls confirm. I'm asking for research purpose
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by nairalee(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2022
rippa:

We know
But their reign officially kicks off when season ends

Nah, clubs do celebrate their trophies once they know it's mathematically impossible for their opponents to catch up with them. They don't necessarily wait till end of season
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by rippa(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2022
nairalee:

Nah, clubs do celebrate their trophies once they know it's mathematically impossible for their opponents to catch up with them. They don't necessarily wait till end of season
Yes.
They are champions
But the season has not ended
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by johndho(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2022
Be like soludo buy new cloth for kalu. Good one.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by warlordd(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2022
Balkan:

Oh my God. Ever shining star. See him looking better than most of us outside. Soludo is getting it right now. But soludo, stay away from Sit@home. It is sacrosanct. Without it, l don't think you will be thinking of going to see him in detention.
Children of hate will view this and run away. They will be so disappointed.

God bless Soludo
God bless MNK.
Criminal, I know u are one of the thieves that use the enforcement of your dumb and stupid sit at home to steal.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 4:51am On May 16, 2022
MumuAFONJA:

He's greater than ur useless prophet Muhammad and all de yaruba scratch face Muslims put together
This clown is enraged because I talk ill of his god, that useless smelly pig, slowpoke COWNU!!
Go kill your self if you are pained. Nonsense!!
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2022
nairalee:

Hahahahahahaa e pain am
Exactly, this kinda rubbish is all you always to contribute to reasonable topic, i don't expect different. grin you are clearly incapable of sensible reasonings.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Bonavi: 10:46am On May 16, 2022
nairalee:
No more Fendi shirt. It's now Atletico Madrid shirt, a club that once tried to break away from Barca-Madrid dominance. They tried their best but nowadays they're obviously unable to make a change. That's similar to how Kanu has been kept at bay and content with eating beans from same country he calls a zoo
when will you ever get sense
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by nairalee(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Exactly, this kinda rubbish is all you always to contribute to reasonable topic, i don't expect different. grin you are clearly incapable of sensible reasonings.

Wow so insult is what u call "sensible reasoning". Just wow. I rather laugh at such childish behavior than to roll into the mud of online insults with anyone
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by nairalee(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2022
Bonavi:
when will you ever get sense

Rhetorical question?
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2022
nairalee:

Wow so insult is what u call "sensible reasoning". Just wow. I rather laugh at such childish behavior than to roll into the mud of online insults with anyone
Show me where i have insulted you and i will apologise. I don't remember quoting or mentioned you in my previous comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi / Names Of The 25 Customs Comptrollers Retired Today 30-10-15 / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.