Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,846 members, 7,909,187 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State (399 Views)

Thousands Storm Adeboye’s Crusade In Bauchi (Pictures) / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State by rickpat(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2022
hmmm...it was during my nysc in jamaare local government of bauchi state...we were the pioneer set assigned to work as adhoc staff for inec..so we were carrying out the voters registration...

so these people started bringing kids 8years,10 years and so on to register...a matured man would tell you that they are 18 just having small stature..even my pupil in primary also came to register...then I REFUSED...that's when the drama started.

a mob gathered like between 10 to 25persons...one particular one was so furious he was use his head to hit a metal window..they were saying I was denying them their write that in my community in the south that we register 2year olds...my shock was the way they turned the matter to religious matter...say I am denying them the will of Allah for them to expand and have more wards in their local government...then Boko Haram was just starting not a full blown insurgency...so i somehow I was able to talk with the inec staff who is from the area...I was taken to the emir who insisted I registered them...I agreed just for my life and peace..but I never did it..I told them I am not interested in the adhoc work...nysc said it's a must...I insisted I'm not doing g it...months later I had my pop and left..... election time came...goodluck won...then a mob went I burnt the corpers Lodge claiming they rigged the election for goodluck to win...corpers Lodge named SEC ONE..

After that experience,I totally gave up on this country...I am here by force not by choice...this country has been eaten up by cankerworms called religion and tribalism...we see it online but we think it's a joke...it's real...too much bitterness in this nation.....if you haven't experienced these things...you won't believe it...you can say avoid the Muslims...let me tell you,you can never know what you will do or say that will incite a mob action...o normally dont like religious talk or tribe issues...cus no one chose a tribe to come from and 80% of religious people didn't choose it but where born into it.....let me stop here....too bad we live this way though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State by ifex370(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2022
rickpat:
hmmm...it was during my nysc in jamaare local government of bauchi state...we were the pioneer set assigned to work as adhoc staff for inec..so we were carrying out the voters registration...

so these people started bringing kids 8years,10 years and so on to register...a matured man would tell you that they are 18 just having small stature..even my pupil in primary also came to register...then I REFUSED...that's when the drama started.

a mob gathered like between 10 to 25persons...one particular one was so furious he was use his head to hit a metal window..they were saying I was denying them their write that in my community in the south that we register 2year olds...my shock was the way they turned the matter to religious matter...say I am denying them the will of Allah for them to expand and have more wards in their local government...then Boko Haram was just starting not a full blown insurgency...so i somehow I was able to talk with the inec staff who is from the area...I was taken to the emir who insisted I registered them...I agreed just for my life and peace..but I never did it..I told them I am not interested in the adhoc work...nysc said it's a must...I insisted I'm not doing g it...months later I had my pop and left..... election time came...goodluck won...then a mob went I burnt the corpers Lodge claiming they rigged the election for goodluck to win...corpers Lodge named SEC ONE..

After that experience,I totally gave up on this country...I am here by force not by choice...this country has been eaten up by cankerworms called religion and tribalism...we see it online but we think it's a joke...it's real...too much bitterness in this nation.....if you haven't experienced these things...you won't believe it...you can say avoid the Muslims...let me tell you,you can never know what you will do or say that will incite a mob action...o normally dont like religious talk or tribe issues...cus no one chose a tribe to come from and 80% of religious people didn't choose it but where born into it.....let me stop here....too bad we live this way though

Nice share. Happy Sunday brother.

Southerners, I hope you all are learning?

Come 2023 you can't be twice shy.
Re: My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State by exCHRISTIAN: 7:31am On May 15, 2022
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

Re: My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State by Kdon2: 7:31am On May 15, 2022
rickpat:

Insightful. Thanks for sharing.
Re: My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State by Nobody: 7:31am On May 15, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State by rickpat(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2022
Kdon2:

Insightful. Thanks for sharing.
u're welcome bro
Re: My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State by ajekpaks(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2022
Jamaica
Re: My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State by Kriss216: 7:38am On May 15, 2022
Next time, if you're having issues with them, never agree to seek refuge at their Emirs'. Their Emir will even bring you out to be lynched.

It's better you rugged your way in any possible means than to rely on their Emirs.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State by jmoore(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2022
ISLAMABAD!!

ISLAMAEVIL

ISLAMATERRORISM

ISLAMACURSE

End Islam to save lives.

Curse be upon Mohammed for this religion of terror!!
Re: My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2022
Imagine a world without these verminous lowlifes killing for lowlife pedophile rapist bandit.
Re: My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2022
jmoore:
ISLAMABAD!!

ISLAMAEVIL

ISLAMATERRORISM

ISLAMACURSE

End Islam to save lives.

More-harm-med should never have been born. I curse his harlot mother.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State by rickpat(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2022
Kriss216:
Next time, if you're having issues with them, never agree to seek refuge at their Emirs'. Their Emir will even bring you out to be lynched.

It's better you rugged your way in any possible means than to rely on their Emirs.
no...I never seemed refuge in the emir's palace...I was invited to come explain the issues I was having with the community
Re: My Experience With A Mob In Bauchi State by Nobody: 9:28am On May 15, 2022
jmoore:
ISLAMABAD!!

ISLAMAEVIL

ISLAMATERRORISM

ISLAMACURSE

End Islam to save lives.

The religion called TERRORISLAM.

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Will Have Sense By Force In This Country / Who Can Help Interpret This ? / Religion Finish Africa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.